Barry Nadech and Aum Patcharapa

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm...I think these two could pass as a couple in a lakorn. Nadech seems to get hotter and hotter every day.

Naturally, I LOVE LOVE this Nadech solo pic the most. lol

Aum is not bad herself.... I am just not a big fan of her. I admit they look good together in these pics ..... She is brave and confident to want to shoot with a smoking hot guy.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
*ahem attention to ms. patcharapa, I think you're over exposed your "assets" there, we all know that ya always proud of it and obviously flaunt it, but pretty please don't do it in front of our dearest Barry, he's too innocent to see this kind of thing. :coverlaf: and his smexy look is reserved only for yaya. Just don't do this sort of photo shoots in the future.

anyway, Aum still looks superior than Nadech here, no matter how hard he's trying to counterbalance with Aum

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
He doesn't look that much interested in this shoot !
Other than that, Nadech is fineeeeeeee !!! Ouweeee

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't think yaya would post sexy like Aump though. Nadech seems very tired in this shoots. I'm sure Aump seems to enjoy these shoots with him. Is she really request to do photo shoot with him?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Naturally, I LOVE LOVE this Nadech solo pic the most. lol

Aum is not bad herself.... I am just not a big fan of her. I admit they look good together in these pics ..... She is brave and confident to want to shoot with a smoking hot guy.
This is my favorite too, he has me hypnotize in this one. Gosh those damn sexy eyes. He just look so damn HOT!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
both is so hot not bad either
Nadech is the eye candy prince charming and Aump is the gorgeous angels :thumbsup:

What a coincidence but Yaya actually owns that same white Chanel tweed jacket that Aum has on in this photoshoot!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

why does she have to know lol I mean why? she is not his mom nor his gf nor his manager

in no position to know LOL

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think they would make a VERY FINE couple.........both are good lookin with long face and sexy eyes and sexy body. my personal opinion is that they( aum&barry) would LOOK better together compare to yaya and barry.......also, if i was to have aum's body, i would flaut it whereever i go tooo.........hehehehe