Barry Nadech and Yaya Urassaya (VOLUME vol. 7 no. 168 May 2012)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wah, this is a hot shoot of theirs! so far, its my favorite. they have so much chemistry. makes me wanna see another revenge drama

thanks

^ You posted some images that you, yourself, posted previously. Please don't make the excuse that you haven't seen it posted it when in fact it was the immediate post above yours or so. For instance, you posted the cover 3 times.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ You posted some images that you, yourself, posted previously. Please don't make the excuse that you haven't seen it posted it when in fact it was the immediate post above yours or so. For instance, you posted the cover 3 times.
I have eyes i know how to combine stuff that the same over again or something that looks different please no need to bash or attack me i am an easy person but sometime when i have enough of comments attacking on me i won't put up with it either this Asianfuse we are usually a friendly forum its not like Spicyforum were ppl do their own things with no respect, with the cover pictures i posted up cos i it has the Volume of Yadech but some have different texture and style design not all are the same so please please try to understand i tried my hardest researching

It wasn't my intention to attack you Alice, but I had to point it out because the thread was long due to the repetition of images. I realize that some are larger than the others, but just pick one -- like the larger, glossier one -- and delete the previous covers that are grainier or whatnot. I notice that this occurs in other threads too so I just want to point it out. As a reader it gets tiresome to scroll through repeated images.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Alice you logic is terrible, so what if its different textures, bottom line is THE PICTURES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. No need to post the same covers 3 times. I'm sorry you feel attacked but no one is attacking you, you just keep repeating posts and everyone is getting annoyed of warning you and you not listening so please, if you already SEEN the pictures then you DON'T need to repost it, whether you think its different texture, style, size or whatever, if its the same pic, its the same pic. Don't feel attacked and just thoroughly read what we have to say, we just want these threads to be organized and try to not slow the page down with useless thing, please understand.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice you logic is terrible, so what if its different textures, bottom line is THE PICTURES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. No need to post the same covers 3 times. I'm sorry you feel attacked but no one is attacking you, you just keep repeating posts and everyone is getting annoyed of warning you and you not listening so please, if you already SEEN the pictures then you DON'T need to repost it, whether you think its different texture, style, size or whatever, if its the same pic, its the same pic. Don't feel attacked and just thoroughly read what we have to say, we just want these threads to be organized and try to not slow the page down with useless thing, please understand.
yes i will remember to do that next time but one you have to understand with my condition i had enough of attacking voice opinion and the rudeness when i was a pass member @spicyforum they don't show respect on others and like Asianfuse where we values to others and a friendly forum

crabby

sarNie Egg
Alice, I don't think anyone is trying to attack you I think they just want to remind you not to repost the same pics over again with the same repetition posting it can be annoying to those that have slow internet. So, don't take it to the heart. And let's not bring spicyforum into this since you, yourself is a member there also.