Beam's lil sister Bua

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
hi everyone,
I'm a huge fan of Bua after watching Pee Chai...I just want to know what happen to her because there wasn't any news about her..will she be having any lakorn?..If you guys have any information about her then please share it with me..thanks...

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
not to be mean but i don't think she's that pretty, and at certain angles she looks weird, by the way, she can't really act, and when she tries it gets on my nerves so bad. i loved poot ruk na mo but dan had much more chemistry with beam and benz then how it was with her. but people have different opinions on who they like, but me, not a fan of hers at all. but got to admit she looks better in poot ruk na mo.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love her brother but I'm not a big fan of hers...I like her but not as an actress...she's cute but...but then, she is new...have to give her time to improve...I just wish they didn't switch from bell to bua though...wanna see bell and the other shiny girls n'ek...

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
Did u watch her 2nd lakorn with Dan, Beam, and Benz, called 'Poot Ruk Namo?

Yes I did nikitavang, but I skip alot of episodes because there isn't much sweet scenes of Dan and Bua, and it seems like Dan loves Benz more over Bua so I wasn't really satisfied...

I just wish they didn't switch from bell to bua though...wanna see bell and the other shiny girls n'ek...

What do you mean, beamsgirl?...so Bua is having a lakorn? But with who? Please tell me beamsgirl or anyone who knows about this...

Mook

sarNie Egg
3 Words I don't like her one bit, Tries too hard, Can't act or sing. Looks female version of P'Beam. Would not like to be her boyfriend I would feel gay. She's a spit image of P'Beam.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Did u watch her 2nd lakorn with Dan, Beam, and Benz, called 'Poot Ruk Namo?

Yes I did nikitavang, but I skip alot of episodes because there isn't much sweet scenes of Dan and Bua, and it seems like Dan loves Benz more over Bua so I wasn't really satisfied...

I just wish they didn't switch from bell to bua though...wanna see bell and the other shiny girls n'ek...

What do you mean, beamsgirl?...so Bua is having a lakorn? But with who? Please tell me beamsgirl or anyone who knows about this...

no, that was poot rak na mo...it was originally bell but then they switched it to bua...I don't know why...I like bua, she was really pretty in that one but I was really anticiapting bell though, I wanted to see how bell could act...and the other shiny girls too...shiny girls were the new five n'ek from rs, bua and bell were two of them...but only bua came out with projects, the rest were, I don't know, I just haven't heard of them since the announcement of shiny girls...anyone know anything about them? cause some of them were really pretty...

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
same here jieb lover, by the way did you watch pee chai? you said you were going to give a try, how was it? i tried but bua's acting and look didn't appeal to me at all. by the way i love beam too.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
hahhaha! i agreed with someone up there about her being a split image of beam....i dun like her at all. i think she tried too hard. and she got into the show-biz cos of beam.not talent

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i give her an okay for first time acting...........she wasn't bad or good...................but she did a good job as a n'ek role...........i actually think she really cute.............

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it sucks that she got in the show biz cause shes beams sister. and BEAM is so much better. and she tried to get too close with DAN! >:[ lol. soo not a fan of hers.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
don't be jealous because bua got in.. she's new and she's learning.. she's fresh and beautiful.. i find her more as a natural beauty more than any other n'ek.. I would like to see more of her..
not with dan though.. with other guy like bie and film.. they are both fresh and hott too.. maybe beam's family has the entertainment interest.. or meybe they were just meant for entertainment..
I'm a big fan of her...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dnt like her shes is rude as hell!!! dnt think she is good at all looks to much like her bro innit same what mook said... shes too stuck up her own ass if ur meant to be in da actin business ur gunna be super good already she sucks tries to hard and shes so not cute! its so not natural

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ha. hekkk no we're not jealous that she got it. she ain't got no true talent like her brother. don't know why shes here..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i totally agree with all of the negative comments about her, she got and has nothing for the industry at all. nothing about her appeals to me what so ever, but i love beam, dan and big.