Beckham joining MLS!!!!!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see this?

This is crazy.. lets hope it won't be a waste of time and money like Pele.

Although Beckham is definately MORE accessible to the US audience.

I hope this will propel US soccer to the next level.

darvil

sarNie Adult
my bad pink

I had a typo.

Yea its MLB is baseball LOL

I mean MLS for Major League Soccer

Here's a snippet

David Robert Joseph Beckham OBE (born May 2, 1975) is an English footballer who plays for Real Madrid. He will move to Major League Soccer to play for the Los Angeles Galaxy in the summer of 2007, when his current Real Madrid contract expires on June 30. He will officially become an LA Galaxy player on July 1, 2007[1]. Named a member of Pelé's FIFA 100, he is one of the most famous players in the world, and considered a celebrity even outside the football world.

Yep thats right.. he's going to be playing in the US!.. Wow is all I can say.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohh okay i get it now..no surprise to me...wait i'm not that big of a sports fan so it doesnt matter but anyways i was flipping thru the channels and yeah i was watching alittle who they were drafting from MLS and they said that Beckham's got the highest paying salary..... 50 mill man...........

intresting how some young one's get drafted..... forgot his name but it starts with an A and he's turning 18 soon!!! hahahah but anyways i wonder if my Man Josh Wolfe still plays for the Chicago fire (something whatever that teams called)????

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i know....i heard about that too...pretty crazy! he is a total idol in the us so hopefully it works out for the best for him.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
darvil? are you trying to steal my thunder dood? like totally when this news came out i annouced it on the chat..omg thunder stealing gramps. anyway, hahaha yeah i would sooo have the babies of whoever gets tickets for august, he's going to play for Galaxy, so damn i'm so jealous of people who live in or around LA right now, they can see him, run into him, run into posh spice, run into little beckhams....omg =( my brother already got tickets for one of his games he's going to play out here, and he's not taking me, i'm utterrrrlly upset.