Behind the Painting : The Musical : Bie/Pat (Exact Scenario)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think they're doing the musical thingy the music one where exact thought to pair mam with bie but i guess it end up being this girl that they're going to proform...yeah...i think there a clip in u-tube of the t-ser..:Bie n Pat

pze

sarNie Adult
thats Pat Suthasinee Buddhinan...looks liike khun boy booked him for another musical already.....

cecilia

Staff member
ah. so this is the musical version to "BEHIND THE PAINTING" ..
lucky thai fan, always get to see such nice musical play ..

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Her character's supposed to be like 10 years older than Bie's character. They both fit their roles really well. And they are good singers...

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
Ok it makes sense now. That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. I just thought Boy did a really bad job pairing the two. He loves Bie and he loves Pat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Omg I'm so happy! Mew Will be back with this as her returning debut.. She will be playing Bpree which is Bie's fiance .. lmao i can't believe im so late here goes the interview article with her on her role and coming back to the entertainment business

http://blog.thaiallstars.net/?p=51

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg! thanks for sharing! this is wonderful news! i had no idea what happened to mew and reading this article just makes me so happy! i love this girl! i really can't wait for a lakorn of hers! hopefully there'll be uploads at youtube of the play for me just to see mew! thanks again tina! :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mew was only 16 when she started acting she is like 18 now :loool: so I guess it's understandable why she dissapeared for so long but im glad she's back and in this musical! :wub: ....