Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh please kim is pretty much average without makeup. Look at that : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIeNO6j1pM&feature=player_detailpage#t=77s
Average yet that is still consider pretty to me lol can't you be pretty by being average?

Anyways Mint has the best flat tummy out of the three lol I mean they are flat too but wow I am amaze.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think Kim is pretty too. ^^
Average/beautiful or not, people are gorgeous in their own way. :)

If only Mew L. smiled in the picture too. The mouth thing kinda ruined it because the other 3 are smiling and she's not. /:

when exactly is this coming out? lol
So I know when exactly to get a copy. haha
It should be sometimes next month? They usually sell it on Ethaicd sometimes during December.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why isn't Mew smiling like other 3 girls :scratchhead2: something just went so wrong
with this shoot but the other 3 girls are so adorable :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO at first I thought that was Gijee but then turns out, it is Mew L. Yeah it's kinda awkward that she's not smiling but otherwise, the girls look gorgeous

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I knew it was her. I thought it was Mew at first but then I was like "uh,I don't think it's her maybe its a new girl."

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Don't worry. You can rely on Ethaicd.com
I buy all my Thai stuff on there.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna cost $6 again this year....like every other year they sell it. :) lol

I think that's Mew L. I'm not too sure cause the girl looks different every thme I see her. lol jk
Oh okay.Thanks. I was just wondering b/c if I do buy this calender this will be my first time ordering it from there. And I just wanted to know if its a safe site to buy it. So, How long does it usually take it for you to receive it?

Ha. This is actually my first time I didn't notice her. I thought it was her the first time I saw the picture but then change my mind b/c it doesn't really look like her too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh okay.Thanks. I was just wondering b/c if I do buy this calender this will be my first time ordering it from there. And I just wanted to know if its a safe site to buy it. So, How long does it usually take it for you to receive it?

Ha. This is actually my first time I didn't notice her. I thought it was her the first time I saw the picture but then change my mind b/c it doesn't really look like her too.
Oh yeah. It's all goods. :) It usually takes about 7-14 days but lately I've been getting mines kind of late...but that's just probably my mail. lol Overall, it should be okay. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

yea, ethaicd.com is safe. i have order multiple times before. shipping using takes between 7-14 days; sometimes shorter.

cecilia

Staff member
jinxy, you can buy the calendar, meet YADECH and have them sign .. that sounds fun (skip school for a day or something) for YADECH, you can commit this little crime -- muahahaha!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow MattyTye they are so adorable and omg SusieBoy they look even more adorable :kiss2:
wish to see P'Boy and Susie as the next pair in lakorn I hope 2012 can bring me miracle

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Matt is so pretty and her and Tie look great. Boy and Susie, wow they look hot together.

wow MattyTye they are so adorable and omg SusieBoy they look even more adorable :kiss2:
wish to see P'Boy and Susie as the next pair in lakorn I hope 2012 can bring me miracle
WOW! Turns out Boy and Susie look so compatible together! I definitely ship them for 2012 lakorn! They are both look older than they actually are. Matt and Tie look dashing hot! So NEW YEAR means NEW KOO KWAN! Let ch3 rotate all the usual pra'nangs! these ones look so promising :thumbup: :thumbup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ploy looks absolutely gorgeous with Por and Rome.
Cherry, Aum and Ken's turned out sooo cute !!

Tbh, at first I was liking the mix match, but now...NO I DON'T !!!