Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
srsly mark looks so serious and somewhat shy in btw with mario and taew LOL he couldn't even talk; he was so serious lol
and then he was so shy in btw with the boys lol gosh, is mark getting more and more shy? LOL wow; i am starting to see this side of him LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay, i don;t know why but whenever i heard ken p talking his voice remind me of Punch voice in Taddao Bussaya i'm not saying his voice sound like a girl though it just remind me of her voice when she fake her identity when she's w/ Por T.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i am in love with the behind the scenes clip of Matt and Tye. They are so cute together, love how he fixes her hair. They are really comfortable with each other. Susie has such a beautiful smile. I think their shoot is my favorite out of the whole calender.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Matt is usually a little slow. Everyone's waiting for her to answer. She's too cute. Tye is very handsome. Boy and Susie looks good together too.

I think Mark and Taew looks cute together. They should be in a drama.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
เครดิต YayaBarr YB Home
Ahhhhhhhh I prefer this one! It's like vintage picture with those kind of swimsuits and the seating position :thumbsup: But I'd sit so straight if I was them

credit to Kimberly Home@pantip

Mint is close to everybody! Such a humble girl ^_^ LOL at Mew's expression int 2nd pict!

Anyway, just discovered the cutest BTS of all ch3's calendar photo shoot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M35jRJ6huSA
cr. clubchom

LOL at Chom's squealing when Art accidentally moved his arms, Ploy slipped :lmao:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahhhhhhhh I prefer this one! It's like vintage picture with those kind of swimsuits and the seating position :thumbsup: But I'd sit so straight if I was them

Mint is close to everybody! Such a humble girl ^_^ LOL at Mew's expression int 2nd pict!

Anyway, just discovered the cutest BTS of all ch3's calendar photo shoot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M35jRJ6huSA
cr. clubchom

LOL at Chom's squealing when Art accidentally moved his arms, Ploy slipped :lmao:
thanks the video is good for a laugh :lmao3: oh yeah the Chompoo squealing voice is so cute and Ploy slipped herself onto Rome they are so cute :lmao3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The Calender is out on Ethaicd. they only have the desktop version only for $7.50.
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=64186
I guess it's $1.50 more this year but whatever. I'm getting myself one. lol
As for the bigger version Of the Calender, the guy said that it'll be more expensive to ship here because they have to use a box to ship it oversea. It'll cost around $20-25 but then he said that he might do/change it to special order so it might be a little cheap-ish. Probably not by a whole lot though.

I have a quick question for the one who order things from ethaicd.com, how much is their shipping price?
Shipping is already included so you don't have to worry about it. The Calender is 7 bucks because of shipping. If you lived in Thailand, it's for free I believe.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
does anyone happen to know how much the calendar costs if I'll be buying it straight from Thailand? my sister's Thai friends will be going back to BKK next month and I'll be asking one of them to buy it for me :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The Calender is out on Ethaicd. they only have the desktop version only for $7.50.
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=64186
I guess it's $1.50 more this year but whatever. I'm getting myself one. lol
As for the bigger version Of the Calender, the guy said that it'll be more expensive to ship here because they have to use a box to ship it oversea. It'll cost around $20-25 but then he said that he might do/change it to special order so it might be a little cheap-ish. Probably not by a whole lot though.

Shipping is already included so you don't have to worry about it. The Calender is 7 bucks because of shipping. If you lived in Thailand, it's for free I believe.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I can ask one of my sisters to order this for me for Christmas!! hah.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im mad.. i just bought some stuff on ethai like 3 days ago.. and now the calender is out... aiyahhhh!! should've waited... oh well.. gonna buy the calender like right now! because let me tell ya.. it'll run out ASAP!! i learned my lesson with this year's calender :(

and goodness, i want the wall size calender too!!! ahhh!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
im mad.. i just bought some stuff on ethai like 3 days ago.. and now the calender is out... aiyahhhh!! should've waited... oh well.. gonna buy the calender like right now! because let me tell ya.. it'll run out ASAP!! i learned my lesson with this year's calender :(

and goodness, i want the wall size calender too!!! ahhh!!
oh my gosh, it actually run out too.That means I also need to hurry too.Hopefully i get a copy.. Did you ever got the 2011 calender though? I know i do too i want the wall size version too b/c some of there pictures are nicer.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Honest opinion:

The best ones are:

1. January (Aum, Cherry, and Ken)---the theme is supposed to be "loving family" or "we are a family" and I think the three of them did look like a happy family.
2. March (Aff, Anne, and Nadech) --- my favorite is actually the enthusiastic elephant in the back lol, but honestly the three of them looked really good together and although Nadech did look nervous in the BTS video, he looks very confident in the picture. Its a little sexy but more sweet so that its predominantly sweet and pretty, not too sexy.
3.May (pope, benz, por, namfon)--- their background looks fairytalish and pretty, there is a chemistry and synch about the four, it looks pretty and holistic,
4. July (Rita, Mint n. , etc...) although a bit more sexy than family friendly, the four girls looks like sea nymph sisters so its very pretty.

The rest were just a little off for me, especially the one with Chompoo and all those shirtless guys...like WTF??? I also hated the ones with the young nang'eks (mew, yaya, mint c, kim)...I mean you have four beautiful girls and you want to dress them in retarded baby bathing suits and put nickledeon flowers in their hair? o_O whhhaaaat???? anyways, there was nothing wrong with February (Mark, Taew, and Mario) the bts video was great with lots of chemistry but I guess it didn't photograph well, Taew's pose is awkward and you could practically cut out Mario, so there was no synch...w/e I just don't really feel a cohesive overall theme and I agree with the seemingly randomness of the pairing...BUT! thats not going to stop me from buying this calendar!!!! Because in the end, everyone looks gorgeous right??? I would still pay to have this hanging on my wall :D I know, how hypocritical :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Guess What you guys!! I just order well, my sister and I just order my first Ch3's calender!! I am so excited for it!!! So happy!!! ^-^