Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
aha Two hot men competing for Ploy I say Ploy she looks hot with Rome and cute with Por
why don they add Chompoo in there too so I can see the Por/Chomp and Romeo/Ploy
I absolutely love this picture dertaajaf U are so amazing my friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
khob khun na ja alice :) I think I saw one picture of vicky, mart, janie, and I forget, but I think it was aun with them in one picture together, and it supposed to be one of the photos of 2012 as well. Can't find it though :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
khob khun na ja alice :) I think I saw one picture of vicky, mart, janie, and I forget, but I think it was aun with them in one picture together, and it supposed to be one of the photos of 2012 as well. Can't find it though :(
which source did U found it

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
it's okay alice! I finally found it!

This is what you asking for tinah

credit vicki's twitter

i'm sorry for the blurry images

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit margie's twitter

cutie alex looks a lil bit shorter than margie, she probably wears killer heels and makes her towering alex. ch3 didn't release any video related to the making of next calendar, did they? or they want to surprise us with impressive photos? :scratchchin: (i hope so) :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it's okay alice! I finally found it!

This is what you asking for tinah

credit vicki's twitter

i'm sorry for the blurry images
its ok dertaajaf I don care about the quality as long I can see it kob jai ter na :thumbsup:
oh wow Aun/Vicky they are so adorable and can't believe Mart/Janie together I like it too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit margie's twitter

cutie alex looks a lil bit shorter than margie, she probably wears killer heels and makes her towering alex. ch3 didn't release any video related to the making of next calendar, did they? or they want to surprise us with impressive photos? :scratchchin: (i hope so) :nailbiter:
omg why don they put Boy there instead of Kane poor my Bargie but anyway Kane/Margie aren't that bad they kind of matches and Alex his just so cute :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

credit margie's twitter

Ken is so freaken cute! Marge looks good too, just her hair I don't like. She still cute though.

Thanks.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol yea, I was hoping that Mint would pose with Mark:coverlaf: LOL but she's already with Kim and that other girl. dont know her name.

And Mark is with 4+1! HOT!!! He's so hot! hahah =)

---

HOLY smoke! LOL they went shirtless and Mark is so freaking white. LOL All boys are hot!!!!

I just missed Mark with Mint. :rofl: :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
i think it's not fair to have kane with margie and alex and then with the 4 boys too .. that's just not fair! i want one of YADECH on their own too.