Behind The Scenes of Ch3 2012 Calender

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Also susie, nattwat, ja jittapa, mew lalita. Who else
U meaning Mint Nattawara, Louis Scott, Tui Af3, Noon S, Pat N, Giji Jormkwan, First, Au T
Tinah want to ask U is Sara contract Ch3 or free agent, Art, 2 Kong young/old

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am so disappointed with this years calendar. I was hoping for them to at least put our favorite koo kwans together this year. I am so sad that KAteam isn't together along with Bargie, Mario-Taew, and etc.
I don't think i am going to buy next years calendar. It makes me so sad and depressed. No matter how good looking they all are and how good the pictures turn out. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am totally wowed by this years calendar !! Its different. Mix-match ehh !
I love Anne and Aff's hair ! So much volume.
Nadech seems a bit nervous sitting in the middle of two beautiful ladies !!

I am so excited for the new calendar !

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Namfon looks really beautiful!

Nadech is just :spicy: hahaha! Gosh! I'm also a little dissapointed that channel 3 is doing a lot of mix & match but Nadech's hotness makes up for some of that dissapointment. I should be glad that he's getting the chance to work with some of the most highly respected actresses. I'm not digging the red lipstick and I wish their foundatiomn application was more dewy looking than matte but oh well, Anne and Aff still look nice.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like the mixing and matching. But Aff/Nadech/Ann all really look uncomfortable with one another. Probably cause they're strangers but still, hope it doesn't come across in the picture. The dogs in Ken/Cherry/Aum shoot are adorable. I couldn't pay attention to the 3 cause I was too busy awwing over the dogs. :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. P'Anne touching N'Nadech's chest XD.. lol.. Aff looks beautiful!!!!
i didn't realize they're by an elephant.. interesting.. :)

aum/ken looks dashingly handsome there with cherry in between <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
how ironic; cherry gets to be with two VERY hot men
and Nadeche gets to be with two VERY HOT ladies. hahahha

Aum looks so cute and SWEET! haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the actors 4+1 Superstar posing on the same month

begind the scene! credit to IQzero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8bvnTgv3o&feature=player_embedded#!
wait? so does that mean nadeche gets to be on the calender twice? lol bc he's already with aff and anne? why would he be in here?

the boys looking hot; esp Mark HAHAHA :lol2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wait? so does that mean nadeche gets to be on the calender twice? lol bc he's already with aff and anne? why would he be in here?

yeah I wondering the same Nadech his a hot commodity and very lucky to be twice camera
flashes first its with his 4+1 superstar boy gang's and second is two gorgeous princess
Anne and Aff beside him and I like 2012 themes from Ch3 it represent 'Ruk Love caring' :grouphug:

tinah

sarNie Coma

Ken phoupom also got to be on the calendar twice. I believe like someone has mentioned they must have a seperate shoot for the 4+1 stars

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ken phoupom also got to be on the calendar twice. I believe like someone has mentioned they must have a seperate shoot for the 4+1 stars
I think that the 4+1 stars photo shoot is going to be the cover of the ch.3 2012 calendar ja.