http://starmagic.abs-cbn.com/

Erich and Enchong during rehearsals

Erich and Enchong during the fashion prod in ASAP

fancam, during the ASAP show. Erich-Enchong at 3:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujGj4Ahbio

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AMAZING!!! I love your artwork of all those stars...all your hard work :clap:
enchong and erich---AHHHHHHH! they always bring a smile to my face.

nikki1786

LizQuen
AMAZING!!! I love your artwork of all those stars...all your hard work :clap:
enchong and erich---AHHHHHHH! they always bring a smile to my face.
cutting... LOL XD glad i was so into cutting that time. XD

enchong and erich- there's a reason why i got inspired to make an artwork or a mv of them recently. XD first, official announcement of the upcoming movies this year. second, i am quite excited about the star magic catalog and i do havep lans to buy for my catalog collection of star magic. third, 'I am Legend' korean drama will end soon and it will be replace by their upcoming drama "Maria La Del Barrio".

their upcoming movies:
Tuhog (erich and enchong) the meaning of the title lit. 'skewer' or 'to skew'. it could also mean 'to collect many girlfriends/boyfriends' if you use it in a sentence where you have to insult someone who is not serious with a relationship because he/she collects gfs/bfs.

Corazon (erich and derek ramsey) a horror movie. i am crossing my fingers that hopefully they'll show it on halloween. because they have been filming this movie since last year.

Ang Huling El Bimbo (enchong dee, jake cuenca, coco martin and etc.) i couldn't remember the other actors who will be in this movie. but i am gonna watch it because of Jake. plus, the meaning of the title lit. "the last dance", i think they are trying to apply the story of the song lyrics "ang huling el bimbo" by the band Eraserheads. because the meaning of the song is about a woman who loves to dance and a group boys watches her all the time. they later, befriend with her and taught them how to dance.

lastly, its CHERIES anniversary. and Enchong just greeted CHERIES for sticking with their love team. XD lolz

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis:
To get away from the media, Erika decided to take a short vacation in Buri Beach Resort in Puerto Galera. It was one of her favorite beach resorts, however, for months she haven’t visited the resort it changed a lot. She find herself attach to the place even more as it made her feel like it was her home.

To her surprise, her vacation led herself to meet someone who used to be important in her life, Erlo—her ex-lover. But he wasn’t as the same as before, it felt like to him she was a stranger. He’s nice to everyone but to her he’s the ever cold, snobbish and arrogant. The only thing she couldn’t deny is that he has been always a good kisser and whenever he kisses her, it only gets them to the next level.

The thought of love in second time around would be nice, but there’s always a hindrance that would make Erlo hate her as always. Career. And Erika had to make a choice.

-------

using actually their real names Erich Gonzales is Erika Chryselle Gonzales Gancayco. While, Enchong Dee is Ernest Lorenzo Dee (some fans call him by nickname Erlo or in cherie love team, the cheries combining their real names and make it into ErLo).

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG, that picture in the water is so beautiful and OMG the summary sounds awesome! I love stories/movies taht take place at the beach

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG, that picture in the water is so beautiful and OMG the summary sounds awesome! I love stories/movies taht take place at the beach
this was the underwater photoshoot of erich and enchong for titanic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llExnr7CoQ8

wow!!!! they just look adorable together. i love them!
i can't wait til someone spoils their scene in MLDB, the willing scene that i've always been waiting.

nikki1786

LizQuen
[repost]dunno which one is better... if newly wedded strangers or still in love with you. both story took place in Buri Beach Resort in Puerto Galera. but this is kinda the opposite of the first one i posted.

Synopsis:
Erika and Erlo do not know each other. They came back in the Philippines wearing their wedding rings as they were newly wedded strangers. How will they live with this situation if they even haven’t introduce themselves with each other?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol i was kinda making a trailer and MV for "still in love with you". actually the difference of the two posters, "still in love with you" is love-hate drama genre. while "newly wedded strangers" is a love-hate comedy genre.
hehe oh i see. :D , anyways i can't wait to see the trailer. :wub: