Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Luis Fernando... this is what i liked when they dealt about the kissing scenes, Erich was comfortable enough to take all those kissing scenes as long as she's with Enchong.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Face to face with Thai star Mario Maurer
FUNFARE By Ricardo F. Lo The Philippine Star Updated August 09, 2011 12:00 AM

Nope, I didn’t have any idea who Mario Maurer was when Joyce Ramirez, head of PR Asia Inc., invited me to Bangkok Wednesday last week to do an exclusive interview with him. Joyce’s company had just finalized a deal for Penshoppe to have Mario as its latest endorser, right on the heels of Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick who came here a few weeks ago to do a pictorial as Penshoppe model.

Jerry Donato, this paper’s Entertainment Section sub-editor, got excited when he learned about the Mario Maurer interview. It turned out that Jerry is a big fan of Mario who won the hearts of Filipino fans, a good number of them from the gay community, because of his poignant performance in the Thai movie The Love Of Siam which is a love story between two high school boys reminiscent, according to the movie’s followers, of Pedro Almodovar’s Bad Education. Mario and fellow Thai actor Witwisit Hirunwongkul play the boys in love. Mario won Best Actor in the 2008 Cinemanila.

Aside from Joyce, with me on the trip were Penshoppe’s Alex Mendoza and make-up artist Jake Galvez (Tony Galvez’s nephew). On Thursday, ABS-CBN/Star Cinema executive Enrico Santos, accompanied by Mico del Rosario (one of the twin company’s PR guys), joined us purposely to negotiate with Mario’s manager for a movie that would have maybe Erich Gonzales as leading lady.

“We’re just exploring the possibility,” Enrico told Funfare.
With your columnist during the interview in Bangkok

This short piece actually serves as an intro to the full-length interview which will come out in Conversations with Ricky Lo on Sunday, Aug. 14, which answers everything that fans of Mario’s have been wanting to ask him but never have the chance to. Watch out for it. Meanwhile, the video of the interview may be viewed starting tomorrow, Wednesday, on philstar.com.

LINK: http://www.philstar.com/funfare/article.aspx?articleid=714741&publicationsubcategoryid=70

nikki1786

LizQuen
that is a lovely wallie of Mario+Erich
everytime i tagged Joyce Ramirez of my artworks that has Mario, she doesn't remove. hehehe
this sunday will be the full interview of Mario Maurer... while Monday, MLDB will start to air.

this is Erich's text today. pretty smilin' with her hairstylist and PA.

ERICH: With len and joy taping again today for Maria la del barrio. Dito po kami sa batangas. Kamusta po kayo? share lang po-- Don't sweat the small stuff... Life is short. Love hard and remember what is truly real in life.

ERICH: With len and joy taping again today for Maria la del barrio. We are here in Batangas. How are you? just wanna share this-- Don't sweat the small stuff... Life is short. Love hard and remember what is truly real in life.

and second text...

Erich:Still taping with ate Marjorie our e.p and of course si Luis.. Enchong dee!!! Abangan po yung mga maiinit na eksena courtesy of my prince charming Luis hehehe ingat po kayo today!!! Maria la del barrio ngayong lunes na po maraming salamat po

Erich: Still taping with ate Marjorie our e.p and of course si Luis.. Enchong dee!!! Look forward to our hot scene courtesy of my prince charming Luis hehehe take care everyone today!!! Maria la del barrio starting on Monday... thank you very much.

nikki1786

LizQuen
and second text...

Erich:Still taping with ate Marjorie our e.p and of course si Luis.. Enchong dee!!! Abangan po yung mga maiinit na eksena courtesy of my prince charming Luis hehehe ingat po kayo today!!! Maria la del barrio ngayong lunes na po maraming salamat po

Erich: Still taping with ate Marjorie our e.p and of course si Luis.. Enchong dee!!! Look forward to our hot scene courtesy of my prince charming Luis hehehe take care everyone today!!! Maria la del barrio starting on Monday... thank you very much.
i just found out that this picture is a scene from MLDB... where Maria hides from the bush and enjoys watching Luis Fernando swimming at the river. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
http://www.philstar.com/funfare/exclusivesarticle.aspx?articleid=716584&publicationsubcategoryid=70

Dial M for Maurer
CONVERSATIONS With Ricky Lo The Philippine Star Updated August 14, 2011
Star Cinema is “exploring” the possibility of getting you for a movie (and this early, being eyed as his leading lady is Erich Gonzales).

“If I have an opportunity, I would love to.”

-------

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/9571/mario-maurer-leads-the-thai-invasion-of-the-philippines
Mario Maurer leads the Thai invasion of the Philippines

Mario checked out the pictures of the Filipina leading ladies being considered, but could not be egged to comment on anyone. (Wished I knew Thai, when I heard him discussing Erich’s picture with his manager.) He would love to get to know all his Filipina followers in person when he comes to town in October, for what is called a Mario Fan Conference (Stamp-a-Penshoppe-card to enter), and to model in the Philippine Fashion Week.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow, I love the coloring on Mario's & Erich's wallie!
it's for the petitioning 'til they confirm this September or October.
though it was everywhere in the news article about the possibilities that Erich and Mario will have a movie. it was mentioned already that the script is done and that Mario is currently reading it, after approving it they'll start the story conference on September and prepare what they need to shoot both in Thailand and Philippines.

then October, Mario will visit the philippines because of his endorsement also the *crossing fingers* it should be the final announcement if who is the leading lady.

i am just happy that Erich's is the top choice of the Star Cinema production and the Publicity Asia. i wonder what Mario said when he talk about Erich's picture to his manager. LOL