Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
What size is your pen tablet Nikki?
Does the size really matter or make a difference?
That's the only reason why I actually haven't gone and bought one yet... since I'm unsure :p
But yes, I've thought of getting the Bamboo brand one too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
aikoden said:
What size is your pen tablet Nikki?
Does the size really matter or make a difference?
That's the only reason why I actually haven't gone and bought one yet... since I'm unsure :p
But yes, I've thought of getting the Bamboo brand one too.
you live in the states Julie... so you can buy the bigger size. size matters if you're not comfortable with the small one. originally i was looking for Intuos5 LARGE size. however it's not available and all the computer outlets here sells the BAMBOO tab medium size. so i had no choice but to order that.... i can order the Intuos5 but it's order basis and buy it to other country.

before i committed in buying tab... i made sure that i had to search on different drawing tabs. WACOM was the best product. i was also after the pen pressure, you see... some drawing tablets are delayed when you draw and see that on screen. but with Wacom... their pen pressure is nice and they also got extra nibs (pointed thing of the pen).

check the BOSTO brand... they're selling the same pen pressure and quality as WACOM's latest model drawing tab CINTIQ. Cintiq's price is way too expensive (depends if that's what you like and you can afford it, then go for cintiq).

----

anyways, if you're gonna use it for doodling purposes and learning process... buy BAMBOO tab instead (that's what i am currently using) also my mom suggested that i should use that first as my practice in using pen tabs.... then later on i can buy the either BOSTO or other models of WACOM if i am not satisfied with Bamboo model.

try MEDIUM size... for me it's enough size for practice.

nikki1786

LizQuen
rahut-rissaya said:
Nikki, your artwork always amazes me. I always look forward to seeing your latest artwork. Beautiful, every single one of them.
thanks RR... this weekend going to upload some ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
MY VERY OWN EYE PROCESS.... i'm also a beginner here. it also took a couple of hours to finish the EYE part only. and i also checked out some tutorials... so this is how i ended up with.

First I did the sketch, second i fill the other layer with skin tone based... 3rd (you can check out some tutorials,which i did) and 4th... i decided to duplicate the eye since this is obviously a frontal angle. if the head was some sort of a different angle... it only means that i need to draw two eyes. also EYES is my weakness but i found out whenever doing the digital artwork.... they do the EYES first.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Enrique Gil & Liza Soberano (Enrique's not a newbie, Liza is. the network's planning to pair them up together.) going to watch of this love team. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
been busy with my second life lately... so i just wanted to post this alternative character in GUY avi... dancing to the tune of Taeyang's Wedding Dress
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGR50o2YIqo