Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bud Brothers Series: Red Roses For A Blue Lady

the comedian of the Bud Brothers, Carlo Domingo will be the next guy who'll find his destiny on Coco Artiaga a well-known painter and a widow who will learn to smile and forgets her past as she'll get to meet the clown who's just cross away from her house.

John Prats as Carlo Domingo
Denise Laurel as Coco Artiaga

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DAMN IT!!!!!!!
I thought I was going to catch today's episode on TV but when I came home, it just ended!!!!!! -_-
oh well, I'll just wait for it on youtube... haven't finished Carlo's story yet... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
DAMN IT!!!!!!!
I thought I was going to catch today's episode on TV but when I came home, it just ended!!!!!! -_-
oh well, I'll just wait for it on youtube... haven't finished Carlo's story yet... :p

hehehe its a nice story... but i bet they'll change the flow of the characters in BOOK 3, Carlo's story. it will start tomorrow.

and one of the casts in BOOK 3, is that Camille Prats (John Prats' sister) will play as Carlo's sister either, namely as Julia Domingo. then veteran actress/host Carmina Villaroel who just recently got back to abs-cbn, after her MMK segment... she was added to the cast of Bud Brothers Series as Rose or Tita Rose, aunt of Julia and Carlo Domingo in book 3. its funny how John's sister is back now to acting and fact that she's back to her original network. i know that Camille's career in ch7 will never be good. but now at least she's back.

though it'll not be focus too much with supporting characters, because it will be Carlo and Coco's love story. did you see the advertise of the BOOK 3 for tomorrow's first episode of "Red Roses For A Blue Lady"?

dang, Carlo was so funny... hahaha
because he saw her through the window, and he said that if the neighbors were telling that this woman is an "aswang" (monster), then he would dare himself to let this woman eat him alive.... LOL

-----------------

edit: Don, i'll just DL the Wayne and Betsy scenes... dont upload it for me anymore *sigh*, TP subbers has the copy of BB series. im just gonna choose some of the scenes there and edit them to make an MV later.
im planning to buy a DVD after the Bud Brothers is over. so that i can have a copy :p

btw, i DLed some of Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby's love duets. its a nice song. but i also like Toni's version of "Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso". i can imagine that it'll be a good song to use it for Betsy and Wayne's segment.

DL the song---> Toni Gonzaga- Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yup! yun nga lang naabutan ko kanina eh! <_<
anyhow, rest muna ako... I'm awake for more than 24 hours now... I didn't sleep last night kasi... I've been editing our movie since yesterday and thank God, I made it on time...
I'm going to read (Carlo's story) a bit before I go to bed though... lol

okies :) I've downloaded Toni and Sam's love duets too... the entire album... hehehe... very nice songs they have in there...
they're going to release DVDs of BB? I'm going to buy too!!! I hope they have a DVD set for it...
LOL since betchay's story is over, I can complete my MV now... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
yup! yun nga lang naabutan ko kanina eh! <_<
anyhow, rest muna ako... I'm awake for more than 24 hours now... I didn't sleep last night kasi... I've been editing our movie since yesterday and thank God, I made it on time...
I'm going to read (Carlo's story) a bit before I go to bed though... lol

okies :) I've downloaded Toni and Sam's love duets too... the entire album... hehehe... very nice songs they have in there...
they're going to release DVDs of BB? I'm going to buy too!!! I hope they have a DVD set for it...
LOL since betchay's story is over, I can complete my MV now... ^_^
currently reading Pete's story right... take a rest, dude... hahaha
i smell zombies here... LMAO *peace*

--------

edit: i read this extended info about Denise Laurel's upcoming drama with John Prats. but they're not the leading characters, the one who'll play the lead characters are Cristine Reyes and Sid Lucero. this is what i am talking about. i hope they'll change Sid to Jake... because i prefer Jake Cuenca than Sid Lucero.

plus, they already proved that the PHR got high ratings in the first pilot episode of the series because of AA and Jake. so i hope they crash out on Sid and replace it with Jake. besides, Sid is part of Echo-Tin's series, he's also the love interest of Kristine Hermosa and rival of Jericho Rosales in the series. so this upcoming series of AA, hopefully... the leading man is Jake Cuenca... T___T

i think im gonna email the abs-cbn all over again. John's character is a supporting character... and i am already expecting that his love interest would be Denise Laurel.

Langit Ng Pag-ibig (lit.Heaven of Love) is an up-and-coming Philippine drama series show on ABS-CBN. The series stars by Sid Lucero and Cristine Reyes. This project is currently on hold since some of the cast are working on other projects.
Plot
One night, Dom (John Prats) brings with him his best friend Winston (Sid Lucero) to show his friend Ava (Cristine Reyes). Winston is smitten with her. Ava and Winston eventually become a couple and Dom becomes their most trusted friend. But for how long will Dom be able to conceal to both of them the love that he is keeping deep inside of him?
;Cast
*Cristine Reyes as Ava Delmonte
*Sid Lucero as Winston Monteclaro
*Katya Santos as Donita Smith
*John Prats as Dominic Galvez
;Extended Cast
*Toni Gonzaga as Pinyang
*Snooky Serna as Alena Delmonte
*Beatriz Saw
*Ciara Sotto as Melody Salvador
*Hazel Ann Mendoza as Dahlia Montez
*Empress Schuck as Mellisa
*Coco Martin as Antonio Galvez
*Denise Laurel
*Super Manuel
*Zsa Zsa Padilla
*Jenny Miller
*Oyo Boy Sotto
*Dino Imperial as Lino
*Baron Geisler as Victor Sulit
Crew
*Director: Jon Red
*Producer :Frasco Mortiz
*Writer:
*Executive Writer
*Theme music composer: Didith Reyes
Trivia
*The role of Winston supposedly for Paulo Avelino but after Paulo decide to stay in GMA it goes to Sid Lucero the Director's second choice.
*This is Cristine's third soap on ABS-CBN.
This is a sineserye special of Alabok sa ulap a film in which Cristine is going to play
Dina Bonnevie
after the success of playing Pablo S. Gomez' character Eva Fonda and her success on her first soap Kahit Isang Saglit
this is her second Sineserye on philippine television
See Also
* List of ABS-CBN programs

nikki1786

LizQuen
:yahoo: I can't wait to watch Carlo's, he's so funny ^^ but i love Wayne and Betsy
lmao... yeah... today's the first episode of Carlo and Coco. XD actually, the fellow lurkers in this thread--> CLICK ME

will join forces to watch Carlo's first episode today. i think John's fans and Denise's fans were joining forces now. XD they're so into it. meanwhile, me... im just done reading of book 4 and 5... :) and while reading, im still waiting for John and Denise pictures... like what Jake and Cristine, then Rafael and Mariel had.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
currently reading Pete's story right... take a rest, dude... hahaha
i smell zombies here... LMAO *peace*

--------

edit: i read this extended info about Denise Laurel's upcoming drama with John Prats. but they're not the leading characters, the one who'll play the lead characters are Cristine Reyes and Sid Lucero. this is what i am talking about. i hope they'll change Sid to Jake... because i prefer Jake Cuenca than Sid Lucero.

plus, they already proved that the PHR got high ratings in the first pilot episode of the series because of AA and Jake. so i hope they crash out on Sid and replace it with Jake. besides, Sid is part of Echo-Tin's series, he's also the love interest of Kristine Hermosa and rival of Jericho Rosales in the series. so this upcoming series of AA, hopefully... the leading man is Jake Cuenca... T___T

i think im gonna email the abs-cbn all over again. John's character is a supporting character... and i am already expecting that his love interest would be Denise Laurel.

Langit Ng Pag-ibig (lit.Heaven of Love) is an up-and-coming Philippine drama series show on ABS-CBN. The series stars by Sid Lucero and Cristine Reyes. This project is currently on hold since some of the cast are working on other projects.
Plot
One night, Dom (John Prats) brings with him his best friend Winston (Sid Lucero) to show his friend Ava (Cristine Reyes). Winston is smitten with her. Ava and Winston eventually become a couple and Dom becomes their most trusted friend. But for how long will Dom be able to conceal to both of them the love that he is keeping deep inside of him?
;Cast
*Cristine Reyes as Ava Delmonte
*Sid Lucero as Winston Monteclaro
*Katya Santos as Donita Smith
*John Prats as Dominic Galvez
;Extended Cast
*Toni Gonzaga as Pinyang
*Snooky Serna as Alena Delmonte
*Beatriz Saw
*Ciara Sotto as Melody Salvador
*Hazel Ann Mendoza as Dahlia Montez
*Empress Schuck as Mellisa
*Coco Martin as Antonio Galvez
*Denise Laurel
*Super Manuel
*Zsa Zsa Padilla
*Jenny Miller
*Oyo Boy Sotto
*Dino Imperial as Lino
*Baron Geisler as Victor Sulit
Crew
*Director: Jon Red
*Producer :Frasco Mortiz
*Writer:
*Executive Writer
*Theme music composer: Didith Reyes
Trivia
*The role of Winston supposedly for Paulo Avelino but after Paulo decide to stay in GMA it goes to Sid Lucero the Director's second choice.
*This is Cristine's third soap on ABS-CBN.
This is a sineserye special of Alabok sa ulap a film in which Cristine is going to play
Dina Bonnevie
after the success of playing Pablo S. Gomez' character Eva Fonda and her success on her first soap Kahit Isang Saglit
this is her second Sineserye on philippine television
See Also
* List of ABS-CBN programs
I hope Jake Cuenca can be the leading man instead.... *sigh*

nikki1786

LizQuen
I hope Jake Cuenca can be the leading man instead.... *sigh*
girl.... im confuse... -_-" what's right spelling of John and Camille's surname? "Prats" or "Pratts".
i was laughing at YT comments on Mariel when she keeps singing the "Way Back Into Love" with Rafael.
because we all know that Mariel's not good in singing and dancing... she's only good in hosting.
when it comes to acting either... when i first saw her in MTV Rouge 2004. it's about the 5 girls who lives in different countries, they form a group as rock band but at the same time they were assassins. Mariel and Denise were part of series, it was Mariel's first drama series actually... after that series, she accepted the offer of ABS-CBN. meanwhile with Denise, she's a home-grown talent of ABS-CBN but after that international series, she decided to try her luck in ch7.

OST- The You Used To Know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuEoLFrV4Oc

Interview of the main cast of Rouge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29ckR2M_PA

Saifah

bite me x___
Bud Brothers Series: Red Roses For A Blue Lady

the comedian of the Bud Brothers, Carlo Domingo will be the next guy who'll find his destiny on Coco Artiaga a well-known painter and a widow who will learn to smile and forgets her past as she'll get to meet the clown who's just cross away from her house.

John Prats as Carlo Domingo
Denise Laurel as Coco Artiaga

THiS iS BEAUTiFUL! i LOVE YOUR GRAPHiCS!

nikki1786

LizQuen
woooh.... Erich Gonzales contact me to make a promotion banners for Katorse, i finally made it on time. it's Friday and she's has guesting for tomorrow interview at Elive. so it needs some "Katorse" banners for promotion. "Katorse" is an upcoming series that the viewers kinda confuse... if which primetime they'll air it... either PRIMETIME night or PRIMETIME afternoon drama.

well, if it'll airs at primetime night... it'll be a good as they're introducing the newest lead actress and lead actor at night, lining up with top rating dramas at night... Erich and Ejay will be part of those primetime actors and actresses to look for. also, there are more viewers at night than afternoon dramas.

the banners i made, i made up until 7... so that she can choose if which of the banners i made that she's going to use at her interview. :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

one of Erich Gonzales Pictorials of "Katorse". Right, Erich together with Ejay. Left, Erich together with Xian.

"Katorse" (lit. means 14) is a remake version of the original movie in 80's played by Dina Bonnevie, where Dina got famous because of wearing the chemise. the undergarment was known when all the actresses in 80's wears chemise and get wet at beach, that was th trademark of Regal Films. daring enough to emphasize the 'see through' when it gets wet. Dina got famous from her movie Katorse, portraying a 14 year-old girl who experienced early pregnancy and difficult life as becoming a woman at early age.

Erich Gonzales will now portray the role of once Dina starred. unlike, during 80's... Dina was 16 years old when she portrayed the lead role of "Katorse". while Erich is now a 19 year-old, but from all the actresses who auditioned the remake for series. Erich didn't auditioned but it was actually offered to her the project, together with Ejay Falcon who will be one of her love interest in the story. both Erich and Ejay won the reality search in ABS-CBN. Erich won the talent search of ABS-CBN's Star Circle Quest Season 2 wayback 2005, while Ejay won as the big winner of Philippines' Big Brother Teen Edition Season 2 in 2007. one of the reasons why the project was given to them is because ABS-CBN will about to open the PBB teen edition season 3 for 2010 and SQC season 3 for this year. it only means that it'll be part of their promotion that these two stars are product of ABS-CBN and they lots of plans for the two.

originally, the remake of Katorse should be in Your Song Presents that airs every Sunday, every month they showcased a different stories of a teenage life. but since the Katorse production made the heads of ABS-CBN happy about the flow of the story and the teaser was something to look forward to... the ABS-CBN requested the production to withdraw the Katorse in YSP but rather put in primetime.

it was said in the interview that Erich has been a true-blue abs-cbn actress, even if she won wayback in 2005... they didn't give her the big break, but she was very patient of waiting for her turn. for years, she always had the tweetum roles as a teen and already once played as a villain. it only means that for those years she had the roles from supporting to villain roles, now she got even more better in acting and ABS-CBN was convinced to let her be the next actress to look for.

aside from that, she'll be having an indie film that will show soon this year and also aside from the series, the president of the Regal Films wants her to star in a movie of a "Katorse" with its new rendition of the story.

Katorse Teaser I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFTOffdfBY

Katorse Teaser II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ev_TUeAxVg

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
girl.... im confuse... -_-" what's right spelling of John and Camille's surname? "Prats" or "Pratts".
i was laughing at YT comments on Mariel when she keeps singing the "Way Back Into Love" with Rafael.
because we all know that Mariel's not good in singing and dancing... she's only good in hosting.
when it comes to acting either... when i first saw her in MTV Rouge 2004. it's about the 5 girls who lives in different countries, they form a group as rock band but at the same time they were assassins. Mariel and Denise were part of series, it was Mariel's first drama series actually... after that series, she accepted the offer of ABS-CBN. meanwhile with Denise, she's a home-grown talent of ABS-CBN but after that international series, she decided to try her luck in ch7.

OST- The You Used To Know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuEoLFrV4Oc

Interview of the main cast of Rouge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29ckR2M_PA
LOL
I'm confused as well! I think... they're both correct! hahahaha
my mom and I watched BB together yesterday on youtube... lol
she was again lecturing me coz I didn't slept the other night but we ended up watching Carlo's story together... hahaha

I made an MV of betchay and wayne... ^_^
I've uploaded it on youtube but the audio was removed coz of copyright thingy so I just uploaded it on photobucket... ^_^

http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...t=Untitled3.flv

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
I'm confused as well! I think... they're both correct! hahahaha
my mom and I watched BB together yesterday on youtube... lol
she was again lecturing me coz I didn't slept the other night but we ended up watching Carlo's story together... hahaha

I made an MV of betchay and wayne... ^_^
I've uploaded it on youtube but the audio was removed coz of copyright thingy so I just uploaded it on photobucket... ^_^

http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...t=Untitled3.flv
is the audio you use in editing is a license one?
when upload it in YT, you should put something says about copyright. that's what some uploaders do in YT when uploading a video.

anyways, i like it.... i hope you put the episode where Betchay was cooking. i love those words floating on her face while reading the recipe of "Kare-Kare". btw, i ate "kare-kare" two days ago :p together with my aunt and uncle. we went to the filipino restaurant, i think it was my uncle's fault why all of a sudden he treat us and wanted to eat in a Filipino resto.

another JaStine MV!!!!! :clap:

I'm really missing them... I should have a PHR marathon soon... my vacation is coming up! lol

there's an article where AA was said that she's going back to ch7. but yeah, she finally clear that she's not gonna go back... :p
what a relief. hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
if there's only whom im going to screencaps AT THE MOMENT... that would be my Jake Cuenca as David Garcia Jr. in Tayong Dalawa (The Two Of Us) drama series.
since its gonna end soon, each night i pity David's character. its been 3 weeks already since he's on a role of CRYING scenes. :p

from previous to latest dramas he had in ch2.