Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
a partial sketch of my anime version of Rei and Pepper (Bud Brothers Series, Book 6: Pepper's Roses)...
i still have to paint it.

note: as you can see... that's how i make my animes... you can really see the skeletal lines that indicate in the picture.
> i have to the circle first.
> divide the circle into 3.... the bottom space is for the EYES, the middle space is for the FOREHEAD and the top space is for the HAIR.
> draw the eyes first... you have to have a copy of different kinds of eyes. but these kinds of eyes i always use for the my animes, the female anime should have bigger eyes than a male anime.
> one of my trademarks in my anime is to have the pointed chin. *i dont know... i just love pointed chins or traingular faces*
> the boy... draw rectangular square for the male anime. it only shows that the male's figure is always broad/wider because of the chest and shoulders.
> for the girl, you need to learn the curvey lines and female's figure is always into circle. learn the number 8 figure for the female.
> for the hands and arms... the basic shapes is always oblong and circle.

if you cant control the hardness and softness of the pencil. you need to have at least 2 pencils, the other one is HB and the other one is H5... i think H5 can give you a suggestive light sketch. HB is the normal pencil. but if you really want more darker pencil then get to know the H, HB, B.... H for light, HB normal, B for darkness like charcoal.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i cant wait to see the outcome ^_^..
wow that's how you sketch .. it looks so neat..
when i sketch .. it's just total sloppiness. lol..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I can't sketch at all! lmao
anyhow, I can't wait to see your complete artwork, nikki! ^_^
I'm watching pepper and rei's story right now.. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
I can't sketch at all! lmao
anyhow, I can't wait to see your complete artwork, nikki! ^_^
I'm watching pepper and rei's story right now.. lol
hehehe.... im sure you'll love it... everybody seems to like Kaye's new character in acting stints. but in fairness, i think Kaye fits to play the role of Pepper than Roxanne.
because i couldn't imagine Roxanne doing the accidental strip of Pepper when her father and Rei's father were hitting at each other and Pepper tries to stop them. actually, my friend and i laugh at that part and Kaye execute that scene well... :)

anyways, im making some MV's of BOOK 5 now. i did reserved some songs for BOOK 6 already, so right now... i am currently making MV's of Book 5.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE ARE SMOKIN HOT!!!!
I SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER LOVE THE ATEAM WALLIE!!!

hehehe the 4th girl reminds me of poo praiya ^_^..

nikki1786

LizQuen
AHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE ARE SMOKIN HOT!!!!
I SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER LOVE THE ATEAM WALLIE!!!

hehehe the 4th girl reminds me of poo praiya ^_^..
thanks...
actually, the picture i used at the 4th girl is overused already. she dont have lots of pictures, i want this PICTURE but there's no bigger picture of this. mmm... i haven't seen that poo praiya yet. XD

OMG THATS HOT DUDE!! <3 THEM ALL!!

the Ateam wallie was edited by Bishiez when it comes to cg anime, then the sketch was made by me... after she cg the sketch, i did the wallie.

cecilia

Staff member
flawless and speechless on ateamer cg anime version .. SUPER BEAUTIFUL .. keep up the awesome work ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
flawless and speechless on ateamer cg anime version .. SUPER BEAUTIFUL .. keep up the awesome work ^^
thanks, ceci... after i let my friend see my sketch about the anime that i was planning to paint by using watercolor media, i decided to give him the floor to edit it since he's into cg animes.
actually, he still owes me an Aff color pencil sketch... -_-" but i believe he didn't finish that sketch since he's indeed lazy sometimes.

i love them all :D the ladies of BB are HOT.
lmao... i think one of the comments that i got in other forum is that Denise (the middle) is the only one who didn't wear some daring clothes, Denise also have the daring poses in a men's mag but not to revealing... plus the subject is too dark... so i can't put that in the banner.

LOVE THE UPDATE!! iTS GORGEOUS!
i was inspired to do a banner of Pepper and Rei of Bud Brothers Book 6, because yesterday's episode was so awesome... and today's episode is their WILLING SCENE but at the same time... there will be more hurtful scenes.