Bellefire Artwork

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^wow. NOY, nice job on that one ..
i would suggest, move the head down a little or maybe adjust the size of the head a bit.

btw. it is nicely blend too ..
okay thanks for the tip B) I'll apply it to the next manipulation i do. hehe. which might be aff. :lol:

TRUE... its so hard to find some pictures.... the angles of the faces and the way how they pose. its mix and match you know... XD actually... when i find pictures for Ann manipulation... i really do prefer the jaw and forehead.... while with aff... i prefer the hair and the cheeks.

for me, the only thing that's difficult in manipulating... is contrasting the color to the picture... XD so i gotta use the LEVELS, the CURVES as part of manipulating XD plus, recently... i use the BURNING and DODGE tool at the same time... to the parts that would make obvious.
yeah, just a little bit. ^_^
lmao XD kashie... maybe i just got so many pictures to manipulate then ^_^ i'll make more.

ahh... i know... it takes time. haha. so i think i'll just leave it alone. :lol: i still have a lot to learn about photoshop! lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
okay thanks for the tip B) I'll apply it to the next manipulation i do. hehe. which might be aff. :lol:
ahh... i know... it takes time. haha. so i think i'll just leave it alone. :lol: i still have a lot to learn about photoshop! lol

i cant wait to see it Noy ^_^ btw, i think you saw last time i posted about my friend's manipulation on Ken. he manipulate it with Tom Cruise body XD i think, until now... its still his signature. XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i cant wait to see it Noy ^_^ btw, i think you saw last time i posted about my friend's manipulation on Ken. he manipulate it with Tom Cruise body XD i think, until now... its still his signature. XD
Ahh.. tom cruise... haha. i was gonna juse brad pit for ken's... but i couldn't find one that look right. -_-

here's another Ann manipulation I did. I use megan fox's body again. haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ahh.. tom cruise... haha. i was gonna juse brad pit for ken's... but i couldn't find one that look right. -_-
here's another Ann manipulation I did. I use megan fox's body again. haha.

this is much better than the first one... ^_^ i like how you blend it.

actually, i advice you not to use Brad's body to Ken or Aum. because my friend Jayce aka Punxtyle already tried it. he said that if you really wanted to use brad pitt's body, it will take long in cloning and shadowing. like for instance, from what he did to Ken on Tom Cruise's body. anyways, Brad Pitt's body is broad... so for me, i dont think it would really fit on Ken or Aum...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/ja...lpapercopy2.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
pretty...its so hard finding picture were the skin color and the pose/angle matches the photo i want to use

yes, its true... its so hard to find some angle pics... but in skin toning... you gotta use the color contrast to match it. then as much as possible use the BURNING and DODGE tool to hide the areas that will make the shadow being obvious.

pze

sarNie Adult
ooo....nikki.....that new one of aum is good......

i like the soft colors on kens banner too....nice....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very nice, nikki. You do it all! Very talented girl.

by the way....... how do you tilt someone's head in photoshop when you manipulate? I've always wondered about that...

lol... sorry, the question sounds so dumb, but photoshop is hard for me. Still trying to understand it. :D

OH AND NOY?? Your manipulation is getting better abd better!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
very nice, nikki. You do it all! Very talented girl.

by the way....... how do you tilt someone's head in photoshop when you manipulate? I've always wondered about that...

lol... sorry, the question sounds so dumb, but photoshop is hard for me. Still trying to understand it. :D

OH AND NOY?? Your manipulation is getting better abd better!!

(hold) CTRL + T... then make sure... the size of the original head of the picture... is also the size of the picture you cut to put on there.

also, when you cut the pic... like i cut the pic of Aum to transfer it into another picture... you have to include at least the neck... if that is you really need to erase the neck of the original picture. then... later, you'll use the eraser tool to erase on Aum's pic...

but if Aum has the picture of the same pose of the original picture... you can cut the head only and paste it there... the rest is you have to use the ERASER TOOL, CLONE STAMP, BURN and DODGE TOOL, SHARP TOOL, BLUR TOOL... then lastly... you have to balance the skin tone to the original picture.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ ahhhhhh.. that sounds so complicating Nikki...one of these days, you oughta do a tutorial video for your fellow FanFic girls. :D *whistles* just a suggestion. Unless it has already been done???

nikki1786

LizQuen
^^ ahhhhhh.. that sounds so complicating Nikki...one of these days, you oughta do a tutorial video for your fellow FanFic girls. :D *whistles* just a suggestion. Unless it has already been done???

maybe screen print will do... i cant do the tutorial video not unless... if my laptop is super duper upgraded. but this december i will upgrade my laptop so that i can install the FLASH for FLASH banner thingy ^_^... that would be awesome for fan fic banners ... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Manipulated picture of Pat

the original picture was Por and Rita...

p.s.

when i save this picture.... XD i replace it on Por and Rita's pic... T__T