Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
LMAO... i've already decided. XD
i will order anytime soon the complete set of Kristine Series.

im currently making another set of jastine.

nikki1786

LizQuen
jastine artwork part 2. Cristine Reyes endorsing MINT clothing line, while Jake Cuenca endorsing hairfix and clothing line of BENCH.

----------

i know they can make a good couple, wishful thinking if its a real-life couple. but apparently, the two were dating somebody else.
AA's dating the vocalist of Bamboo (rumored), Jake's dating and having a secret relationship with Melissa who's also an actress (rumored).

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love them!
Jake's hot!
Christine is pretty!
My aunt over saw the pics and she said Christine's pretty and her hair is so long. And she was like "is it really her hair?" I was like yea. LOL.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love them!
Jake's hot!
Christine is pretty!
My aunt over saw the pics and she said Christine's pretty and her hair is so long. And she was like "is it really her hair?" I was like yea. LOL.

the MINT photoshoot that i used in these wallpapers are last year. she had her high-rated drama last year and needed to maintain her long hair, in 2008 she was of the newest actresses who transferred in the network and that time her hair was long.

when she got casted in a gag show that airs every Saturday, she cut her hair after she was done with her drama. and just had extensions if she has photoshoot.
right after she had an issue with her switching networks, her last drama was Bud Brothers Series.

this year, her latest photoshoot was FHM since she won the no. 1 spot. i think she'll maintain her hair long for this year, because of her upcoming horror movie on November "Patient X" and her drama series "Kristine Series", playing the character as Jewel... of course, the Jewel's character has a long hair.

nikki1786

LizQuen
first fanfic poster i made of JaStine, i have to make another poster of this one.
because the actual title of this fic is LovePro (Love & Protection)

nikki1786

LizQuen
JAKE iS SO FRiCKiN HOT HAHAH HE LOOKS YUMMY!
Those are hot!!
Jakey baby---that's cute. Heehee.
Gosh Nikki, your banner is so daring HOT!!!

i am messing up with Jake's pictures that i saved since yesterday. XD
im planning to buy this mag SEPTEMBER ISSUE. just because of Jake... XD (nevermind the ones at the middle and at the left side. my eyes were only mattered at the right side.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
my current desktop wallpaper and my messenger's theme. XD not so obvious that im obsess about Jakey baby. LMAO!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The scene of the posters look scary (to me anyways. LOL) Kristine is so pretty!
Well done on the posters!

nikki1786

LizQuen
The scene of the posters look scary (to me anyways. LOL) Kristine is so pretty!
Well done on the posters!
i made a few minutes ago. because other AA's fans wanted to see my version though. they had their versions of the poster movie already, so i made one.
it doesn't look scary.

the original poster and supposedly the actress should play is Heart. but since she got confined in the hospital, Richard chose Cristine to be his leading lady in this horror movie.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LewMHsXlPaA/So-W...00-h/PX_T22.jpg

WHOA NiKKi THAT LOOKS HEKKA GOOD! i LOVE THE FF POSTER!!
i dont think i can make another poster of this horror flick, i was just trying though.
because i couldn't find any serious pictures that would fit for my version.