Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
You're on a roll .. SO BEAUTIFUL and BREATH TAKING ..
i'm speechless and in love with them all over again :wub:
.. KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORKS !!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
You're on a roll .. SO BEAUTIFUL and BREATH TAKING ..
i'm speechless and in love with them all over again :wub:
.. KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORKS !!!

thanks... ceci. btw, BELATED HBD... =P
anyways, yeah... im on roll. it doesnt just end there. im still gonna make more wallies.
im trying to mix the typography and vector in one art.

nikki1786

LizQuen
can't wait for more nikki! :)
NM is getting good! they will have their willing scene on the episode tomorrow :rolleyes:
aigoo.... -_-" spoiling me huh... XD i feel like not being spoil for the dramas that i am currently watching.
but i guess i have to accept the reality that most people loves spoilers... XD

Spoilers i got this week:

Tayong Dalawa (Two Of Us)- Dave (Jake Cuenca) reunites with his mother and to his brother, realizing the faults of Ingrid might get into the mental hospital towards the ending this week. Ramon (Coco Martin, my new crush second placer to Jake) is going to die eventually. Audrey (Kim Chiu) will die due to heart ailment (good for her, because i dont wanna see my baby Jake hurting so much just because she loves JR than him.)

Katorse (Fourteen)- Nene (Erich Gonzales) will give birth this week, but of course there will be moment for her and Jojo (Enchong Dee). Gabby, the leading partner of Nene and the asshole... will have an accident.... this might lead us to the similar plot in original movie that Gabby went to America and leaves Nene. spoilers for Nene and Jojo fans... XD they will have moments in a lighthouse place, i dunno if what kind of moments that will be.

btw, Don... your post in YT about Erich and Enchong love team has been posted in their thread. i think it will serve as the petition for them. i haven't commented yet. XD also Enchong told last time during his interview that all the cast in their series dont know if whom will Nene (Erich) end up to. yes, i smell a text polls here by the time it ends. it will be similar to echotin-dietiners text poll, apparently, echotin wins... that's why the ending of their series there Tin marries Echo.

Namtan Mai (Burnt Sugar)- oh, please... dont make me watch it if the episodes are still short. XD i have to wait like several episodes to be uploaded before i watch it so that it wont leave me hangin'.

re-edit... but i might consider for just one episode... since you mention the willing scene...(=^.^=)V

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I was watching Katorse last night... I was thinking that Gabby would lose his memory.. or maybe not... hahahahaha

yay! go and watch the 1st NM episode now! lol kilig to the bones talaga :wub: :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
I was watching Katorse last night... I was thinking that Gabby would lose his memory.. or maybe not... hahahahaha

yay! go and watch the 1st NM episode now! lol kilig to the bones talaga :wub: :wub:
LMAO... XD (don, kilig to the bones talaga ha... XD)

for me, i dont think Gabby will lose his memory, but since he's the favorite of the antagonist mom... this might lead to the story that Gabby will go to America. i kinda pity Nene because eversince she got pregnant, Gabby maltreated her. that's why even if Ejay Falcon who plays Gabby is the leading man in the story, i think a lot of viewers starting to hate him and they prefer Enchong Dee who plays Jojo, the bestfriend of Gabby and the one who helped out Nene and the one loves Nene.

another spoilers, Nene will give birth and the baby will be alive... because in the original movie, Nene's baby died during giving birth.

--------------------------------

btw, did you watched the KIMMYDORA?

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO... XD (don, kilig to the bones talaga ha... XD)

for me, i dont think Gabby will lose his memory, but since he's the favorite of the antagonist mom... this might lead to the story that Gabby will go to America. i kinda pity Nene because eversince she got pregnant, Gabby maltreated her. that's why even if Ejay Falcon who plays Gabby is the leading man in the story, i think a lot of viewers starting to hate him and they prefer Enchong Dee who plays Jojo, the bestfriend of Gabby and the one who helped out Nene and the one loves Nene.

another spoilers, Nene will give birth and the baby will be alive... because in the original movie, Nene's baby died during giving birth.

--------------------------------

btw, did you watched the KIMMYDORA?
Hmm, sounds interesting.
Wat is this movie called anyway?

nikki1786

LizQuen

Erich Gonzales, Katorse (with Ejay Falcon as Gabby, the leading man)

Erich Gonzales, Katorse (Xian Lim as Albert, Gabby's older brother)

Erich Gonzales, Katorse (Enchong Dee as Jojo, Gabby's bestfriend)

whom she will choose?
until when you'll be innocent?
to whom she will end up to?

Katorse (14) OST Theme Song: Unang Halik [First Kiss] by MYMP/Juris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbB1-Yrvx5Y

Katorse Promotion: Unang Halik Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9w-iNw-pWo

Katorse: Introduction of New Actors and New Actress to invade the Primetine Drama Series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM4_QbkaFyI

Katorse: Erich Gonzales sings "Unang Halik" along with Xian Lim and Ejay Falcon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6nc6gEC-Q

Katorse: Apologize dance by Enchong Dee, Xian Lim and Ejay Falcon together with Erich Gonzales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQuqJwYdZHc

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the 4th video because she was welcomed by one of the dramatic actresses in abs-cbn who's a veteran, Judy Ann Santos.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love those pics of Aff. Wallies are beautiful as always.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^the man just don't take them photo shoot -- aff does have PLENTY to work on ^^

lol i feel you Ceci... XD geez... why he doesnt have much photo shoots these days? XD
but anyways, i already had an idea of how i will execute with some of his photo shots... XD