Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
love the wallpaper. simple but pretty.

OMG JAKE!!! gosh he's a hottie *drool
i know i just want to make it simple, when i was editing... i thought about putting some splatters but it's so messy and it doesnt suit the theme especially with the pictures i chose of Erich and Enchong. so i decided that the font should have the splatter style or grunge style.

ChErie (Ch= EnCHong, Er= ERich), the fanclub is so called cheries. XD

lol cant wait to watch this Saturday, Agimat presents "Elias Paniki". lol all this time, i thought he's a vampire's slayer. but in his series, his character "Elias", is going to kill some bad witches XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
my MAGKARIBAL(Rivals) wallpaper, character promotion. starring Erich Gonzales as Chloe Abella, a rich daughter who had everything. wanting to fulfill her dreams as a well-known fashion designer and to be accepted by her own mother.

her caption in the teaser was "Suot ko ang pangarap na kilalanin at tanggapin..." (I'm wearing a dream to be known and to be accepted...)

she cut her hair for this drama but not that kind of hairstyle from the teaser, because in that teaser she's wearing a wig.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh. i was wondering how they got the name Cherie...their fanclub is so creative
actually i got totally lost in the forum when i found out that there are two fanclubs of Enchong and Erich, though both Erich and Enchong aware only about Cheries... they aren't aware to the new ones called "smoochEEs"...

i asked the admin if what's the meaning of smoochees. i totally got it when it shortened it "smooch", but i only totally understand when they showed pictures and scaps of kissing scenes of Erich and Enchong. so they named the fanclub "smoochEEs" because the double E stands for their first names.

and they got actually more than that... explaining that smoochEEs is the sister group of CHERIES and that they wanted to expand their fan-based even more.

then someone message me, one of the cheries told me that the truth is... the admins are bashing around because admin of smoochEEs hates the admin of ChEries. and i think there's totally misunderstanding from both Erich fanclub and Enchong fanclub. the admin of the smoochEEs is from Enchong's fanclub, while the admin of ChEries is from Erich's fanclub. but of course ChEries is still the main fanclub because both Erich and Enchong approved the name of the fanclub and what fans called them as well.

but as for me, i subscribed from both fanclubs, but i do more artworks for ChEries.

i think the people in smoochEEs are more addicted RATED R scenes of Enchong and Erich. lol though they never had a willing scene before, eversince KATORSE... they only had kissing scenes and TANGING YAMAN. now, in MAGKARIBAL... Erich and Enchong will both play mature roles this time. so, i guess the the smoochEEs are expecting some willing scenes this time in their upcoming series this JUNE.

my favorite moments of Erich and Enchong more on TANGING YAMAN(Only Treasured):

the kidnapping scene and JOMARI saved FINA from his father, they went to hide inside the cave.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/darling23_photo/TangingYamanLastEpisode.gif

almost went into WILLING SCENE but Fina wanted to stop Jomari... LOL
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/darling23_photo/bedroomscene.gif

the two GIFs is from the scene where they almost had a WILLING SCENE but Fina stopped him because it felt like it wasn't right at all and because she remembered what her mother told her. but this scene cause so much trouble with Fina's family, especially to her father because he's a president of the philippines. and because this scene was caught by Jomari's father's men, the next day it became a big scandal for the first family.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/darling23_photo/taty1-no-1.gif

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/darling23_photo/taty2-new.gif

the marriage proposal scene of JOMARI to FINA.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz249/darling23_photo/TangingYaman.gif

i can't find the another GIF that was made by smoochEEs. it was at the beach scene, where Fina forgave Jomari and they became a couple again. during that scene Fina hated Jomari because he kept following her and asking forgiveness... the first family went for a vacation at the beach, Jomari who's forbidden to see Fina but still he followed her. he swam 5 kilometers from the beach resort where he was to the private resort of the first family. then Fina was surprised because he did that...

but she's playing hard to get on that moment and hide somewhere else, but Jomari still found her. then he told her "how about this. i will kiss you, if you really dont love me, then you can slap me."

nikki1786

LizQuen
i still have to get Erich and Enchong's approval. though i got the approval of the fanclub already. :D

it'll be posted soon in the fanclub forum for the pre-orders and other projects that fanclub's working out.

nikki1786

LizQuen
interesting. i think it's cool that Erich & Enchong approved of the name~interacting with fans <3
they update their fanclub everyday and Erich's a silent lurker of her fanclub forum... LOLz because there's one time, we at the club greet each other's birthday in the forum... and then all of a sudden we received a Ktext update from Erich, she was updating us about her upcoming movie... and at the end of her message she greeted one of the members in the club. LOLz

that's why most of the members who posted in the thread, when they just got sign in and greeted in their first post, they greet Erich... lol we've been kidding around that we cant just bash or screw in the thread because Erich's is silently reading our posts. XD

nice shirt!
nah its a plain design only... but i know that Erich always wanted plain but it should be bright colors... like what i did to her request last time... this was Erich's request last time when i did the design for her shirt.

front

back

Ericholics shirt, approved by Erich...

nikki1786

LizQuen
nice. erich seems so down to earth.
LOL yeah, that's why the reporters love her. lol the reporters seems want her to be distracted with such bad rumors. but yeah, its showbiz so she always had to expect that. her ERICHOLICS (name of her fanclub) recently bashing a name of the host from TV5, she's in CH2 before but she got kicked out from the show because of her write ups in a certain actress before, now she's in TV5 hosting her own show. the funny thing is ERICHOLICS always messing around everyday, after the latter news of Erich and was made up by Cristy Fermin. now, the ERICHOLICS had been talking trash and kept mentioning "Shrek Fermin"... LOLz

yeah, but anyways.. she's indeed down-to-earth, recently she got an exclusive interview and that was the time that she's at the San Jose Hospacio to share her blessings that she received to less fortunate children and to the oldies since its also a home for the aged. she's building two houses at the same time, her rest house in Samal Island near in davao isn't finish and her other house is in Manila where she stays.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg nikki!! those are really nice!!!! hehe n i also dont mind gettin a shirt like that XD.. ahaha..

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg nikki!! those are really nice!!!! hehe n i also dont mind gettin a shirt like that XD.. ahaha..

im trying to hype the whole cheries to the artworks i posted and because i wanted to thank them of giving me larger pictures...

lol with the shirt, its still in process of approving by both erich and enchong. XD once they approved it, the cheries will post it to their fanclub site to sell it for bith globies and locies.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Title: Little Cupid Is Searching For His Mom
Starring: Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, Erich Gonzales, Enchong Dee, Melissa Ricks, Matt Evans and Bugoy Carino
Genre: Comedy, Romance

*the fic at the other forum*

Synopsis:

A little boy named Bastiel was given a chance to meet his real mother after the hospital burned down. What he had was picture of a three women and the address was written at the back of the picture. However, he doesn’t know if who among the three his real mother. By the help of the taxi driver, he was brought to the right place.

That day, the three women celebrated of their performance at work. Erika just got promoted at the hotel-resort where she works as a supervisor. Melissa was chosen to be the grand finale of the upcoming fashion show and was offered to do a commercial. And Kimberly just got new job at a well-known company, being a replacement secretary.

To their surprise, a kid asked them if who was his real mom and he showed a picture of them. It was cold outside and the three thought of letting him stay just for one night and will discuss it by tomorrow. And that night when finally the kid was sleeping, they discuss about their past relationships.

Erika who had a 2-year relationship in the past was a big mistake and she’s happy being single at the moment. Nothing happened and was revealed that she has a phobia of “doing it”.

Melissa who’s always open about having flings, only her friends knows her first priority and principles in life. If ask to choose love or career, it’s already obvious what would be her answer. And when it comes to her flings, safety comes first because she wouldn't let herself ruin her career just because she’s pregnant.

Kimberly whose always been vocal to her past relationship, she thought of not to love again after her break-up with her first boyfriend six years ago. Just like her friends, she’s contented of being single and her first priority is her career.

Bastiel didn’t mean to eavesdrop to their conversation, he now even understood how they’ve been going through. And to that, he would like to find out what’s behind in their past and maybe he would find out who is his real mother.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
the poster is cute Belle, u gotta update me on this Fic. it's so adorable along with the little boy :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... im so bad... im having a writer's block with my other fanfics and come up to the new ones... but yeah, i'll still update my other fanfics...

jeeja... i dunno if i could share the story with you. you see im kinda lazy of translating to english. because i promised the fellow love team fanclubs ChEries(Erich-Enchong), KimErald (Kim-Gerald), MattMel (Matt-Melissa) and lastly the CRGGBS fanclub/ChuiRiGoGoBaASchu fanclub (the name of the real-life circle of friends of Kim, Melissa, Erich, Beauty, Kitkat and Empress) that im going to write it in filipino language, but i'll try to PM you the translations if i got time. today, im gonna post the chapter 1 of this story and the description of their characters especially, with their leading men in this story.

right to left:
Kim Chiu- One of the actresses who rules as Primetime's Drama Princess
Melissa Ricks- Primetime's Versatile Actress, next to Fantasy-Drama Princess
Erich Gonzales- The Revelation of Primetime Drama Princess/Take-One Actress
Beauty Gonzales- (TBA, lolz... she's still doing workshops so that the network would launch her as one of the leading ladies.)
Kitkat (Soraya Ray Lopez Banas)- All-time Comedian
Empress Schuck- The Child Star now turned to be the Newest Leading Lady/Empress of Drama

Love teams:

Bankable Love Team

Consistent Love Team

ChErie is the most in-demand love team at the moment.

Lixies is the newest love team to watch out for. well, i think this week i could
finally watch their drama, because Empress will transform now from being a hunchback to beautiful woman as she turns 18.
but its a drama, romance, suspense... because there's a living creature behind her back and that causes
her being hunchback girl.

both of their leading men belonged to their circle of friends, except Felix Roco. and even if Melissa and Matt are one of the consistent love teams in the network, Melissa's real boyfriend is JAKE CUENCA (my hubby. LOLz)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bugoy is so cute! XD
actually Bugoy was really my first choice for this filipino fic, don... LOL if only the story was totally different story, the story would be turn out like:

Erich and Enchong's child is Bugoy Carino.

Melissa and Matt's child is Sophia Baar.

Kim and Gerald's child is Zaijan Jaranilla.

but Bugoy's my favorite at the moment... LOL XD that's why his name is Bugoy because he's a brat. LOL in bisaya dialect, Bugoy means bum or stupid... but its also a term of being a brat... XD also one of Bugoy's crush in abs-cbn is Erich... LOLz