Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow i really like the watercolor its really good im so ealous of you and your talent

wow, nikki... you are freaking talented! very nice work.

you are soo talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks guys... im gonna post more... but im busy with some things like upgrading my laptop and i just bought a new scanner to post my artworks in real life. then the next thing i will do is to buy a hard drive like 500gb and a ram of 2gb.... i think that's enough already for me to install all the programs i needed for editing stuff... plus, i'll be doing line art more for i scan it and enhance it more in photoshop.

i love this one .. :clap:

^^would be nice to see colorization on it :p
yeah, i was planning that too ceci... but i'll probably ask for my friend's help since he's good in colorizing and digital anime artwork. i'll be practicing again for the colorization... coz i already knew about this last time... but i didnt finish like trial and error... until i get it to the end... so imma like back to basics again... LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
banner R scene anime

and this is the original :) if you ask me the inspirational to this art... lol NVM i'll post it somewhere here either and you know where it is. XD

cecilia

Staff member
^kashie, i was gonna say the same thing ^^
look like aum inspiration -- when i first saw this, i swore, it remind me of Midnight mistress. no wonder you put in there as well.

nikki1786

LizQuen
inspiration?..lol..i dunno..but the guy looks like Mr. Aum :lol:

^kashie, i was gonna say the same thing ^^
look like aum inspiration -- when i first saw this, i swore, it remind me of Midnight mistress. no wonder you put in there as well.

i love the saying on the r scene banner... don't close your eyes... :loool:

LMAO... yup yup... hopefully... i get motivated again... meanwhile, im still finishing the jai rao anime again :) then i have namtan mai anime next ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
my baby Enchong got number 3 at sexy dozen issue of Star Studio magazine... i really do prefer him than Gerald... i dunno why he got the number one spot.

compare it first...

please tell me... why this guy is number one than MY BABY??????!?!?!????????!

why!?!?!?!

then MY BABY looks more good than him T_____T

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my baby Enchong got number 3 at sexy dozen issue of Star Studio magazine... i really do prefer him than Gerald... i dunno why he got the number one spot.

compare it first...

please tell me... why this guy is number one than MY BABY??????!?!?!????????!

why!?!?!?!

then MY BABY looks more good than him T_____T

agree!!! Enchong is hotter than Gerald... :drool: :drool: kelangan kong bumili ng Star Studio magazine!! :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
agree!!! Enchong is hotter than Gerald... :drool: :drool: kelangan kong bumili ng Star Studio magazine!! :drool:

ubos na ata.... hahahahaha :loool: the magazines are sold out already, october issue kasi ito but check mo lang baka meron pa. but anyways, the cover of the magazine is this

see this link to see the SEXY DOZEN --> http://ultimatepinoyhunks.org/2008/09/28/s...-guys-under-23/

1. Gerald Anderson
2. JC de Vera
3. Enchong Dee
4. Robi Domingo
5. Jake Cuenca
6. Aljur Abrenica
7. Carlo Guevarra
8. Joem Bascon
9. Marvin Raymundo
10. Rayver Cruz
11. Jason Abalos
12. Matt Evans

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ubos na ata.... hahahahaha :loool: the magazines are sold out already, october issue kasi ito but check mo lang baka meron pa. but anyways, the cover of the magazine is this

see this link to see the SEXY DOZEN --> http://ultimatepinoyhunks.org/2008/09/28/s...-guys-under-23/

1. Gerald Anderson
2. JC de Vera
3. Enchong Dee
4. Robi Domingo
5. Jake Cuenca
6. Aljur Abrenica
7. Carlo Guevarra
8. Joem Bascon
9. Marvin Raymundo
10. Rayver Cruz
11. Jason Abalos
12. Matt Evans
oh yes! I saw that mag before... :lol: anyhow, thanks for the link ate nikki... I'm gonna check it out later..tonight... so no one can see me drooling... :loool: