Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
lovely! very talented!! =)
thank you ^_^

omg nikki.. so damn HOT... whoooooo
lol... XD i will do more, thanks

I am so bad that I don't even have one. In HS I took graphic design, my works ain't that good. LOL
i see... try and try until you get it... :) that's how it works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, guys... i'll be gone for days again... for there's an upcoming show and my laptop will be going be use in the projector at show. so i'll be back if im done.

nikki1786

LizQuen
~_____~

my hands are getting cold about this pic.... -______-" i just received a criticism from my friend Jayce aka Punxtyle... LMAO ok, let's just pretend im tired about this... i have plans on re-editing this one.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki!!you talented diva.. love all your work. but where's my atichart on brad pitt's body?? :drool:

lol... XD you still wanna push through on Pitt's body huh... LMAO... that is if you're gonna help me to look out for some pictures... coz im having a hard time looking for pictures of him that would suit on Aum's.... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ate nikki I love your dennis and anne manipulation and your fanfic poster... secret partners... sounds intriguing... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ate nikki can you pls manipulate this pic for me? put Aff's face on Katrina Halili's body... :lol: I'm going to use it for my fanfic...

if the pic is not good enough, just tell me so I can look for another pic... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
well, hope you can find me a bigger picture of it... with high resolution crispy picture... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
since its Metro Manila Film Festival again here in the philippines. there are only two movies that im anticipating with.

the one is the comedy movie "Tanging Inang Ninyong Lahat" and the historical drama love story movie "Baler"...

so imma share my icons and banners of "Baler" movie. i cant wait to see it... since Anne and Echo will be star on it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
can't wait to see Baler and Tanging Ina Niyong Lahat... and I'll probably see Desparadas 2 also... :lol:

anyways, here are the pics that I've found... I only need one so just choose among these three... if it's not still good enough, just tell me... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok, donna... just wait for it... btw, when will you need it? because i might take a break this week coz its my special day... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just take ur time... no need to hurry... i'm going to use that on my current fic, feb ladies... that will be for aff's story... i'm still focusing on rita's story atm so no need to hurry... ^_^ can you add this line somewhere on the pic? "she's ready to unleash the beast!" tnx! ^_^

Iya

sarNie Adult
Great artwork.

I'm totally in love with the aum and aff manipulations. they are HOT!!! ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
just take ur time... no need to hurry... i'm going to use that on my current fic, feb ladies... that will be for aff's story... i'm still focusing on rita's story atm so no need to hurry... ^_^ can you add this line somewhere on the pic? "she's ready to unleash the beast!" tnx! ^_^
ok... ^_^ the reason why i want to take a break is that... im waiting for my friend jayce post his artworks here. especially the fan artworks...

Great artwork.

I'm totally in love with the aum and aff manipulations. they are HOT!!! ;)
thanks... ^_^ imma take my break this week only... but after that, i'll be back for more artworks to post... :D