Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg i love ur wallpapers so much!! :D are u accepting requests?? :huh:

i guess so... LMAO i do requests.... if someone really ask me to. but if no one ask me... i'll just make whenever i feel like i want to make. im kinda moody when it comes to my artworks... XD

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
i guess so... LMAO i do requests.... if someone really ask me to. but if no one ask me... i'll just make whenever i feel like i want to make. im kinda moody when it comes to my artworks... XD
so i guess that's a yes, right? lol i was wondering if u can create a wallie for me with my own pictures?

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, great job!! I like it! ^_^

Btw, looky, looky!!! :yahoo: Got my name back!! Can you see me now?? :tease:

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i so love all of your manipulation! they are amazing! beautiful job! i never actually seen anything like that before. so awesome! your work is terrific!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... nikki.. ur new ones ROCK.. lalala.. ur manips are great.. have all my fave pairs.. ^_^ great job

nikki1786

LizQuen
whoah... i scan this picture because i was total forgetful... when i told my maid to find some of old artworks... she found my landscape paintings though XD but i lost my landscape painting of "waterfalls" when me and my classmates... together with my professor went on hiking just for our final exams.. .XD we went to the private resort and the did the waterfalls painting. i think i left that in my locker at school, that is why its not here.

then this one, yeah... i got 1.5 grade here in this... at the back of our school... we went to the secret garden of the school, it was quite old and less people go here because its an abandoned place~!

(this picture is larger than you thought, since my scanner has the limited size of scanning A4. so... not the whole picture captured while i was scanning this.)

here some of my pictures when WE PAINT... XD at the back is our aisle stands... XD

-sarai, bellefire, reyo, oskie, jayce-

(i took this picture of reyo, jayce and sarai)

(this picture is funny as far as i can remember, our dean of fine arts department and who's my teacher at this painting subject want to document us one by one, our subject in this picture is garden... i choose the elementary garden to paint. the one who took this picture is my dean... -_-)

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Thank U so much Bellefire for taking your time off to do my requests. I Love both of the wallpapers! I'm sorry for bothering u. Thanks again! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's okay... LOL

well, i've spent so much time in New Year... so when i get back to SW again... i almost forgot about your request. XD