Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
oo sexy my dear!

i like his look during 'My Girl' series of him and Kim. but now he shaved and cut his hair to portray the role of a military soldier in his new series... :)
i want this look again... actually this picture is the one who won him for the votes of the magazine, so all in all there are 12-14 guys to vote... too bad Enchong was top 3 :p but the number one at the rank is Gerald... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
PAPA GERALD!!!! :drool: :drool:

but I still love Enchong more... :lol:
oi, donna~!
please email the network to support the teaming up of Erich and Gerald soon... im so tired of Kim and Gerald teaming up together... it sucks... im having an eye soar when i see them.
but in tv5, erich has been team up with Oyo... XD see the episode of "Babae Sa Batis" in pinoytv.com :p hehehe their scene is so funny...

Samboy: Chicklet, kapag nalalamig ka... alam mo na nandito lang ako yayakap sayo...
Chicklet: Samboy.... akala mo..... (smiling at him... then it turned out to be...) type kita~! kapal mo ha~!

samboy: Chicklet, if you feel cold, im always here to hug you... (trying to be sweet)
Chicklet: Samboy... you think..... i like you!?! such a thick-face~!

:loool:

i bet they'll have more sweet-funny scenes upcoming episodes. ^_^

man!! drooling !! nose bleeding!! man he so hot!!
XD hehehe he's quite famous lately... XD hehehe...

nikki1786

LizQuen

Samboy: Chicklet, if you feel cold, im always here to hug you... (trying to be sweet)
Chicklet: Samboy... you think..... i like you!?! such a thick-face~!

summary of Midnight DJ:

Since Samboy (Oyo Boy Sotto) has shown his abilities to solve the cases, despite his lack of powers, relying on his smarts, charms and underground connections, Andrea decides to give him another chance. With Samgirl moving to the US and the team ‘power’less, they must get new members to help connect with the unknown, undead and the dead.

And whether he stay’s on as the host of Midnight DJ, is a decision that Andrea (Desiree del Valle), Program Director and Trixie (Jenny Miller), LXFM owner must make. Bodjie, (Joaqui Tupas) Radio Technician and Samboy’s sidekick, is all out in his support for Samboy.

Chicklet (Erich Gonzales), Samboy’s psychic make-up artist friend who can sense and sometimes see the past happening before her, joins the team with her kikay sense of humor.

nikki1786

LizQuen
see Gerald Anderson's dance number for his birthday.

grinding... LOL

credits to Shian for these pics​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_QBucJm3A

first stanza of the song was dance by Iya Villania, second Maja Salvador (the girl in my fic.), third Bea Alonzo and lastly Nikki Gil. for the second stanza... Melissa Ricks, then Karylle and lastly... Anne Curtis (my fave...).

the last girl was Kim Chiu... -_- --> (sucks... eye soar again... LOL)

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, that guy is soo hot, hmmm and his dancing :drool:
lol... did you see the second girl who danced with him, that was Maja... :p i like her when she dances. the guy who's dancing is Gerald Anderson, the one with my banner... i dont like his hair now... i prefer this old look of him from "My Girl" philippine version... XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
When I first saw SAMBOY I thought it was Sam Milby right away not really looking at the pics. Hahaha.

Gerald dancing...oh damn!!! Now that's hot! My filipino guys dances like that too. But Gerald tops them all. Lmao!

Edit: Love your new set of Ann!! Maganda! Hehehe.​