Bellefire Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol... did you see the second girl who danced with him, that was Maja... :p i like her when she dances. the guy who's dancing is Gerald Anderson, the one with my banner... i dont like his hair now... i prefer this old look of him from "My Girl" philippine version... XD
YEAH i saw it. He's a lucky guy. I wish I got that for my b-day but instead of girls dancing, there would be Aum, Ken, Mart, Paul, Chakrit, Tik, Num, Oil, Rome, Lift, Por N., Por T., Andrew, Pong, Pepper, Captain, Stefan, Aon, Weir, Tye, Win, and soooooooo much more :drool: :drool:

also your Ann ones are soo beautiful, I'm excited to watch SSH...Ken/Ann/Willy YAY!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
When I first saw SAMBOY I thought it was Sam Milby right away not really looking at the pics. Hahaha.

Gerald dancing...oh damn!!! Now that's hot! My filipino guys dances like that too. But Gerald tops them all. Lmao!

Edit: Love your new set of Ann!! Maganda! Hehehe.​
thanks... XD lol XD

YEAH i saw it. He's a lucky guy. I wish I got that for my b-day but instead of girls dancing, there would be Aum, Ken, Mart, Chakrit, Tik, Num, Oil, Rome, Lift, Por N., Por T., Andrew, Pong, Pepper, Captain, Stefan, Aon, and soooooooo much more :drool: :drool:

also your Ann ones are soo beautiful, I'm excited to watch SSH...Ken/Ann/Willy YAY!!
lol... XD i love Maja... so i just cut this scene.

:wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oi, donna~!
please email the network to support the teaming up of Erich and Gerald soon... im so tired of Kim and Gerald teaming up together... it sucks... im having an eye soar when i see them.
but in tv5, erich has been team up with Oyo... XD see the episode of "Babae Sa Batis" in pinoytv.com :p hehehe their scene is so funny...

Samboy: Chicklet, kapag nalalamig ka... alam mo na nandito lang ako yayakap sayo...
Chicklet: Samboy.... akala mo..... (smiling at him... then it turned out to be...) type kita~! kapal mo ha~!

samboy: Chicklet, if you feel cold, im always here to hug you... (trying to be sweet)
Chicklet: Samboy... you think..... i like you!?! such a thick-face~!

:loool:
me too! sooooo tired of Kim and Gerald... <_< I don't really like Kim for some reasons...

ate, parang nakikita ko si Harit kay Gerald... :p
maybe because of Gerald's facial hair...

nikki1786

LizQuen
me too! sooooo tired of Kim and Gerald... <_< I don't really like Kim for some reasons...

ate, parang nakikita ko si Harit kay Gerald... :p
maybe because of Gerald's facial hair...
hahahaha~! Gerald can play the meanie role, he's versatile. unlike, enchong... he always play the "mr. nice guy"... ^^
i would be glad if abs-cbn will do a remake of JLR... and if they'll use Gerald as Harit, then i prefer Erich or Maja to be Soraya. however, Maja has this aura of being a "fighter girl". maja's roles always fighting and arguing with her love teams in the story.

while Erich, though she's versatile because she played the role as villain with Gerald and Kim's series.... nothing beats her tragic roles from "Ligaw Na Bulaklak" because she suicide there, then in upcoming episodes of "Pieta", she will die. but what i miss was her roles of being a fighter girl at the same time in Primetime series with Matteo :p

the reason why she'll die in Pieta because she'll be in primetime soon, but she wont tell if which series she'll be in. i heard her love partner Jason Abalos will be in Lovers In Paris, so maybe she'll be there also. but i heard some rumors that she'll be playing the love triangle of Enchong and Empress in "Ikaw Lamang" of echotin.

what im just doing recently is emailing the network to let gerald and erich work together even just in Your Song or maybe MMK. with that, we can see to it... they have the tandem ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Maja Salvador banners and icons for myself :p

my favorite scenes of her in a series:

Chorva, Ruby and Jeffrey (big pest~!!!!!! a pest~!!!!!! a PEST~!!!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qW2PVT2co

trans:

Ruby: you know Chorva, i have feeling that you need to call an exterminator... do you know why?
Chorva: why?
Ruby: because there's a big pest~!!! a pest~!!! a pest~!!!!!! at your house... cant you see there's a big pest~!
Jeffrey: Hay naku~!(a filipino expression with a certain reaction) Ruby... you never change... you're always grumpy/snobbish/grouchy. you should be thankful because someone's being patient here. so... what now? when are we gonna go out (on a date).
Ruby: you... you think its my sense of gratitude of asking me out, huh~!?! excuse me, i can go out by myself and one more thing, i cant go out because im busy with a lot of things~!
Jeffrey: im right... i was right, you're afraid...
Ruby: im not afraid~!
Jeffrey: oh c'mon Ruby... coz i can read it...you're afraid, because i know you also have feelings for me...
Ruby: can you feel it? do you really feel what i feel? really? you can read it? that you can read that im really pissed over you~!!!!
Jeffrey: you're afraid...
Ruby: you know what, im really pissed of you... im not afraid! Chorva, what we need to do with this guy is to finish him~!... what? you're not going?
Jeffrey: Ruby... you're afraid...
Ruby: im not afraid... just get out~!
Jeffrey: you're afraid...
Ruby: get out~!!!!!!!! you pest~!!!!!!
he's really ugly, right? im so pissed off~!!!
Chorva: are you really pissed or not? coz i think... i think you like it~!!!! (kinikilig means to shiver or to like someone)
Ruby: yeah... im liking it~! im liking with so damn pissed over him~!
Chorva: you're always denying... you know... i now believe that you and Emerald are sisters... do you know why?
Ruby: why?
Chorva: because you always deny and deny, you know what i should call you... "the denial sisters"
Ruby: hey, im telling the truth
Chorva: excuse, i dont care... bye~!

Ruby's casting (pranked by Jeffrey)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9SWCad7Woc

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOVE them. Yeah I did like Maja's dance.
actually, every sunday... there's a variety show and that's the day i could only watch tv, coz during sunday... is like my day off. i get to watch ASAP show for a reason because they'll launch some new upcoming series, new artists, the singers will sing a song inspired from old artist during 60's to latest... then dancers introducing some new moves or sometimes they'll launch a new album. plus, i could see all the stars from the drama series hosting in ASAP. its a variety show where i can only see the actors and actresses gathering and entertaining the televiewers. the actors and actresses will also fulfill the requests of the people.

maja is a member of "IT Girls" in ASAP together with (Shaina, Iya, Angelica, Bea and Anne). most of these groups can be seen in drama series and perform every sunday just for ASAP show. this was last sunday:

first was singing was Shaina one of the main supporting actresses in drama series, always playing the love triangle in primetime series last year "Lobo" but has an upcoming series "Kambal sa Uma"/ Twins In The Farm she'll be the playing the villain twin, then second was Maja one of the main cast in drama series currently airing at the moment with her love team Rayver, next is Iya playing a supporting role in an upcoming philippine remake version of "Only You", then Angelica the one who's with real deal as she was performing lead roles for the past years and now, she's been playing as the main villain during last year's series "iisa pa lamang". playing as the "bitchy role", then Anne who has an upcoming series "The Wedding" and she's the lead in the series, lastly is Bea who's playing as the Betty La Fea/Ugly Betty of philippine version currently airing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmlQMgA1bgY

my favorite segment of ASAP show last march 01, 09... Rayver and Sarah G... (in real life Rayver's the one who's courting with Sarah G.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8CY-CP-yAI

Wahh!! i love those banners!!!
thanks ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah, i love these girls... i've waited long enough for their debut and now they're out for Mr. YG want reveal his weapons... LOL
i've been waiting for their debut since last year, their updates and other stuff. the reason why i gotta love these girls is because Sandara Park or called by the YG family "Dara" now.

since she's making her name in Korea, i just so cant wait after i found out that she's training to be part of the girl group. i learned to love CL also, who's the leader of their girl group.

wearing pink one is Park Bom, next the leader of the group in white one is CL, then with the pine tree hair that's Sandara and lastly with the big smile Minji.

the MV and the CF of the "lollipop" cyon LG phone, is performed by Bigbang and 2NE1 (the girl group's name). their "real" debut will come out this MAY, with their songs composed by Bigbang's TOP and GD, then also Teddy. the girl group's name is pronounce as "ToAnyone", but the meaning of "NE" is New Evolution of 21st century.

this is the full MV, see it for yourself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGWqffzp_hE

p.s.
i love how Sandara still updates her filipino fans and
her craziness is still there, to all four girls, she's the only
one who updates the fans by emailing and messaging in a forum. :p
when she made her debut her debut in the Philippines, she was called
as "krung-krung" because of her dorkiness and craziness. love how she
makes people laugh. :)