Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yeah!!! the part where he bought bra and panties for her... lmao
Jennifer the stupid CAYSHIER!! :loool: gawd, she can't even pronounce cashier right... hahaha
I'm downloading ep 5 right now for my sister... ^_^

so excited for Monday's episode! especially for their kiss... :wub: :wub:
ang lakas ng tama ng PHR sa akin... lmao

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
agreed!!! Jake Cuenca! :drool:
anyhow, you should watch this RR! very interesting... I'm watching ep 5 right now on TV... commercial break... lol

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm soooo addicted to Bud Brothers!!!! lol
hahahahaha! I'm watching it right now...
Vince wants some breast milk too! lmao
I am watching it right now. I was watching until part 2 of episode. I was screaming at my laptop but it was because my internet died out. So i'm going to finish up ep. 4 then watch ep. 5 today. it was funny, because I dreamt about Vince last night LOL. :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
inspiration.... since im addicted to their series... LMAO... im still diggin' to the bench site if where i can find Jake's BLACKOUT wallpaper photo. o_o

nikki1786

LizQuen
Finally a banner/avatar of SAM!! Oh how I miss him!

Vince and Georgina are soooo hottt!!!
lmao... hahaha sam had this photoshoot when he talks about being single again, after he broke up with Anne Curtis... XD

i love love love Vince and Georgina. :wub: one hot couple.
i can't wait for next week... i feel like i just wanna sleep all day... then i'll just woke up when its Monday already. :loool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
lmao... hahaha sam had this photoshoot when he talks about being single again, after he broke up with Anne Curtis... XD
Another break up already? First Toni Gonzaga and now Anne Curtis? And I remember you telling me not too long ago he was with Anne Curtis. Damn! Hekka fast.

nikki1786

LizQuen
same here! I've been watching eps 4 and 5 all over again...hahahaha
I can almost memorize their lines... :loool:
LOL... XD i keep repeating the part at episode 5, where Jake says to the baby that she's lucky to have lots of milk. :loool:

Another break up already? First Toni Gonzaga and now Anne Curtis? And I remember you telling me not too long ago he was with Anne Curtis. Damn! Hekka fast.
he and toni never had a relationship, only Anne. he admittedly courted Toni before... but until there only.
Sam now is recently partnered with Angel Locsin, as his leading lady in Only You drama remake version.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can't wait for next week... i feel like i just wanna sleep all day... then i'll just woke up when its Monday already. :loool:
I want that too. Although I don't really want to go to school, I really want to watch Vince and Georgina.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I want that too. Although I don't really want to go to school, I really want to watch Vince and Georgina.

lmao... i just finish translating with caps the episode 4 though, later i'll be translating the ep5 and make some caps.
my bro haven't watch the ep5 yet... because last friday, it's his GF's b-day... that's why i was able to DL the ep5 for him. LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
Donna's request...

i'll just make another set tomorrow.

p.s.
i haven't made a wallpaper for my laptop yet. XD this wallies doesnt fit my screen kasi... so i just have to make another one
for myself... SELFISH mode ba~!

the KAPRE scene w/ WILLING scene will be tomorrow. good luck sa classes mo, i advice you to rather watch it in YT :p bleh~!