Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Stella magazine, behind the scenes. i was teasing Erich (the cover girl) about their photoshoot in Stella. LMAO since the mag tackles about japanese school uniforms,
i was telling her if she and Akihiro (the cover boy) did a slight BOF mode... in the end she was just laughing... >.<

Stella Magazine June 2009, i made up some wallpapers out of the behind the scenes. i haven't bought the mag yet.

the mag cover of Stella June 2009

----
i edit it... using imageshack... got exceeded to photobucket bandwidth XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are gorgeous :D

oh by the way....did the links help you find the pictures or would you like me to look for me?
uh... yeah... :) i havent got a chance to thank you right away because i was busy with a lot of editing, editing wallpapers and edit fan mv's for my own collection. though i havent started editing the BB thai version posters of other cast, i might be still needing your in the future... coz i just save the pictures and didn't choose if what i am going to use in editing yet. so i might be still needing pictures in the future... but its okay... im not in a hurry.

anyways, those wallpapers i made of erich, i havent bought the mag yet... but one of these days im gonna go check out the bookstore if they have the June 2009 issue. i was teasing on Erich about their photoshoot. then lately, i was assigned to make a design of the shirt for her promotion drama. so i might be seeing the shirt design once she'll have live interview again.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i needed to re-upload it and re-post it because there's a bandwidth in my photobucket... needed to wait for a couple of weeks to activate it again.
so im just using my imageshack as an alternative.

JaStine (Jake-Cristine)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaaawww... I really miss JaStine tandem... :(
anyhow, I've been reading Kristine series these past few days.. lol I can't get enough of it!!!
can't wait for the TV adaptation of it! I think Cristine Reyes is perfect for Jewel Fortalejo's character (and Jake could be Bernard de Silva :drool: ) but I guess she's really going back to ch7 -_- and Rafael Rosell is also a good choice for the series... I can imagine him riding a horse.. :drool: :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
aaaawww... I really miss JaStine tandem... :(
anyhow, I've been reading Kristine series these past few days.. lol I can't get enough of it!!!
can't wait for the TV adaptation of it! I think Cristine Reyes is perfect for Jewel Fortalejo's character (and Jake could be Bernard de Silva :drool: ) but I guess she's really going back to ch7 -_- and Rafael Rosell is also a good choice for the series... I can imagine him riding a horse.. :drool: :drool:
lmao... Jake is now being partner with Shaina M. (John's GF) since they have an upcoming movie this July.
also yes, Cristine finally confirmed that she's going back to 7. -_- actually, the abs-cbn offered her to the lead role of Kristine Series... she was actually offered some big projects, but guess what's her main reason why she's going back to 7... LMAO dennis...

anyways, a lot of changes will happened to Bud Brothers Series. as you can see the Book 2 couple Wayne and Betchay are now visible to every book series. this week's book series is book 5. which Manuel is now paired up with Valerie who will play as Hiromi. a lot of sequences had changed since Jake's busy with his movie and primetime drama, while Cristine just transferred. so the book 2 couple was not the reason why they needed to appear. but besides, they're the viewers choice at the moment and 2nd will be Coco and Carlo.

in Book 5's story, the script was changed and they finally introduce Auntie Luz... Auntie Luz character supposedly appear in Book 6 as the aunt of Pepper. but they change it because it is now Wayne's aunt and the one who will interrogate the marriage life of Wayne and Betchay.

i love this scene of Betchay here.

Auntie Luz said Betchay's may have the face quality... but she smiles too much. XD

another announcement that PHR prod said that Roxanne Guinoo backs out because of the sensual scenes and has other big project that she wanted to prioritize. Director Cathy will be the one to direct the BOOK 6 and from there... she announced that Kaye Abad will be the one to play as Pepper from now on.

love it. that is so hot :D

WOW THAT LOOKS SOO HOT!!
i saw pictures of AA at her thread though... so i decided to edit. XD

----------------

Don... i'll just see you in abs-cbn.com chat room. Jake Cuenca will be live chatting around 4pm. ciao~! this month's is all Bud Brothers Series cast will be live chatting... so Rafael's done and today... is Jake's sched of live chat.

nikki1786

LizQuen
HOT.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cristine is moving back...that's so sad. :(
I love Wayne & Betchay. Betchay is hilarious ^^
they are.... LMAO... they'll be visible on PHR Bud Brothers Series now. im currently watching the book 5 though, Mariel just sent a Ktext message to all her fans.
she took a picture of her and Rafael during their break at the set.

MARIEL's Ktext message: Still taping
its 8am already... I started at 6am yesterday!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! Pero I know its going to be all worth all the hirap and pagod!!!! Basta magwatch kayo okay? I took a pic of me and raf for all the kabebs and rafiels
sorry if putol ako...pasensya.. hhehehehhehe puyat ang lola niyo!!! Hehhehe mwah!!!! Have a great day!!!!

translate: Still taping, it's 8am already... I started at 6am yesterday!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! But I know its going to be all worth all the hardworking!!!! Just watch want you guys to watch okay? I took a pic of me and raf for all the kabebs and rafiels. sorry if was cut. heheehehehe your lola's tired now!!! [lola means grandma, but in this message she uses the word "lola" as a gay term of a woman. she simply refers to herself.] hehehehe mwah! Have a great day!!!!

Ktext is one of the abs-cbn's interactive through cellphones, that once you subscribed with the channel 2, abs-cbn celebrities. you be more updated by their activities everyday, abs-cbn called it "Ktext" because of the term they used to call the national viewers as "kapamilya" means "co-family".

--------

anyways, it was fun chatting with Jake Cuenca awhile ago... woooh hope to chat with him next time. hehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
did they read your message, nikki?
my sister was so disappointed since they haven't read her question... hahaha
she was the one who was so excited yesterday... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
did they read your message, nikki?
my sister was so disappointed since they haven't read her question... hahaha
she was the one who was so excited yesterday... :lol:
yeah... i asked him about AA, but like his previous interview. he respect AA's decision of going back to 7.

nikki1786

LizQuen
you girls are so lucky...talking to them.
that picture is soo cute though awww :D
LMAO... XD

i think the reason why abs-cbn.com put up a chat with celebrities was because of the TFC's from other countries, not to mention that Jake's family is also based in America.
on June 25 will be Manuel Chua (Ed of BB) and Ahron Villena (Pio of BB) chatting live sched. XD i think a lot of fil. people from argentina will go online to chat with Manuel, since he's a former participant of Philippine Fear Factor. he and Janna didn't won but they gain a lot of fans during the air of Fear Factor in primetime night.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i knew it... -_- Jake Cuenca's now finally teamed up with Shaina Magdayao because of their first teamed-up in Sunday's teen drama "Your Song Presents: Miles Away" last year.

scenes from "YS: Miles Away"

and now, Jake and Shaina's going to have an upcoming movie together with Maja Salvador and Geoff Eigenmann.

Jake Cuenca and Shaina Magdayao leads the Star Cinema's upcoming horror movie "Villa Estrella" together with Maja Salvador and Geoff Eiganmann. the four stars in the movie are both abs-cbn's star magic talent members. Star Cinema's continues celebrate their 16th anniversary in making movies, as they come up with the horror of the year.

Shaina and Jake were ex-lovers, Jake wants to get back with her even if Shaina already have her new boyfriend from the character that Geoff plays. Maja plays one of Shaina's friend. the four went to Villa Estrella resort where they can relax but experienced different kinds of terrors in the resort.

Villa Estrella Teaser 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnrD8ivRzM

Villa Estrella Teaser 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zBpb2yNI4

Villa Estrella Teaser 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1d3SPQczww

Villa Estrella Full Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZ0QxWUNOg

nikki1786

LizQuen
BB, Book 6: Pepper's Roses.

a changed of actress now. Kaye Abad will now play as Pepper whom Rei's wild cowgirl childhood friend.

Kaye Abad as Pepper
Guji Lorenzana as Rei

p.s.
Roxanne backs out of the series because of the sensual scenes, she doesnt do kissing and love
scenes lately because of her rumored non-showbiz boyfriend who's chinese. -_- i dont know how true though.

Denise Laurel wallie... XD