Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
jake stock photos ^^

ABS-CBN's Bud Brothers Series: Stupid Cupids

baby Juan Carlos Cuenca aka Jake Cuenca

TV5's Break Up Diaries Series (season 3)

Jake with baby sister Bea...

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i'm drooling on them ATEAM works .. wonderful coloring :wub:

JAKE, BABY, YOU'RE JUST SO HOT !!! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME MORE :p !

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love...LOVE those ateam banners.. and Jake is soo cute and sexy at the same time! :wub:
Ateam posters looks hott! & Jake, I can never get sick of seeing his cute face!
wow. i'm drooling on them ATEAM works .. wonderful coloring :wub:

JAKE, BABY, YOU'RE JUST SO HOT !!! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME MORE :p !

expect for my upcoming other typography art. i'll be filling the artwork with more words.
but yes... XD typography is kinda difficult at the same time, especially that i am quite impatient sometimes.

but seeing other typography artworks inspires me to do so. that's what i came up when i made that Ateam artwork.
but at the same time i was out of words, that is why i kept repeating the "ATEAM".

with Jake, uhhh.... nevermind... hahaha love him anyways... LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe do me an ALWAYS & FOREVER one -- i love that word when i think of ATEAM !!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^maybe do me an ALWAYS & FOREVER one -- i love that word when i think of ATEAM !!
i will try to make one... LOL XD
but i always weak with banners... hahaha i prefer do more wallpapers/posters... LOL

maybe i could used those words "always & forever one" as a typography art. ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Gabby's hurt because the girl he loves doesnt love him anymore nor accept his love.

in short, he'll be MEAN again towards her next week. to be able to get her back, he'll do whatever it takes and there will be a R scene... weeh~!!!!!!

i made comic strip... just a laughtrip for myself... XD i can't wait for the R Scene next week.

cecilia

Staff member
what Nikki, there's an r scene next week, isn't she a little too young for that ? .. did she pass the 14 years mark?

nikki1786

LizQuen
what Nikki, there's an r scene next week, isn't she a little too young for that ? .. did she pass the 14 years mark?
the last episode says that... he told her that she's 15... i guess the story goes with how they'll grow up. and Gabby told her that in years time... they're going to marry and he's willing to marry her.

he keeps repeating of how much he loves her and it only turned out that Nene's pissed and doesnt want his love.

the comic scene i made, the middle row... Nene says that "i dont want your love... because it would only look stupid, i will look stupid if i will accept your love that full of lies. i would rather accept if you tell me that you dont love me and that you're only here for me because of our baby. but dont expect me to love you... because my life ruined because of you... so stop it already and just go~!"

during the scenes of Gabby when he was half-naked and was talking himself and that he loves Nene. he was clenching his fist... holding his shirt... it was hint that his character shows that he will do everything to get Nene back.

-----
it's kinda funny because this is actually my request. i've been telling the Katorse thread that
i want Gabby to be more aggressive and mean towards Nene. that's why Micheal aka Karim himself in
Katorse thread says that the scenes i have to look forward next week is my own soap-fetish sake's
but he loves it too... hahaha

this was Karim's replied that made me watch yesterday's episode (friday episode).

Bellefire, you're gonna be happy next week~!

Gabby's going to make Nene's life worst again...

I hope they'll name the next baby as Raphael, "Rafe" for short.

[okay, he meant to say a joke over the second baby should be name by that... Rafe closer to a "rape" word]

and i replied to him...

"you know me... im a masochist lover...

also Karim gave a brief explanation why there will be such as those kind of scenes.

"the writers are in the process of building sympathy
for "crossed lovers", Jojow and Nene. That's why
Jojo's gonna be beaten up, and Nene's gonna be raped.

Still, i'm glad that Gabby's transformation is not as abrupt
as compared to his self-confessed "playBoy" shmuck of a
bestfriend, a fact established upon Jojow's introduction,
yet completely and immediately destroyed by 'love at first
sight'. not being jaded here, but if you'll write
about a playboy character, make it believable.

Better to see Gabby's inarticulate expression of his ,
rather than hear Jojo's ramblings and platitudes. Who's in-charge
of writing Jojow's scenes?
because those lines are kinda old already, even a 14-year-old
wouldn't want those kind of crappy lines."

and Karim replied to my post that

"Well, for your soap-fetish's sake i'm hoping that there will be no
intruder during their rape scene. To make it more disturbing
i hope baby Tomi is incessantly in the background,
while watching the cruelty of his dad towards his mom.

omigorsh, rape scene with unang halik[first kiss] background music!"
-------------

i got a big smile over his reply... wahahhaa i think only me and him are
the ones who's looking forward to Gabby's aggressiveness. XD

most of the people in the thread saying that they want Gabby to look
like a rapist. but hell i told them that Gabby's character is not a rapist
but an aggressive one who's only selfish because of love. ^^ while Nene,
she would be the great partner for him because she's naive and easily
gives up. XD

weeeh~!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahahahaha! Rafe! his parents will always be reminded that he was conceived coz his dad raped his mom! LOL
can't wait to see the r scene! woohoo!! it's on monday, right? I'll be able to watch it!!

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, it's just a bit sad for me b/c they're all underage :(

if they're over, then maybe it's more accepting -- but since age is a big thing for me when it come to sensual feeling, i just can't encourage it :( --