Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
after watching the WILLING SCENE yesterday, im still hype... and after Donna's spoilers.
i cant wait to see the ending because they end up in a hotel??? -__-" hopefully and i am expecting for that ending... whahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG!!! DAMN!!! NIKKI!! DAMN!!! TOO HOT 4 MY EYES!! LMFAO.. HAHAHA.. HOT!!
Whoa, that's totally hotttt! Let's keep it PG. Hahaha. J/K. SO HOTTT!

i am satisfied enough even if it was too dark, hahaha! from Donna spoilers and opinion, i will take it.
she says that the scene from TV adaption was better from the book, but in the book she says that Mio was way too mean towards Nadine. but i still hope that they follow the book. a lot of people say that the tv adaption was way too different from the book now.

but uh... i told Donna that director Rory likes dark scenes. hahaha i like their team up here in "My Cheating Heart", than in their first team up in "Stupid Cupids", but i think they are both hot together whenever they have this kind of scene.

a lot of people now are rooting for Cristine-Jake to team up again for a next drama, but i guess they'll be busy after this series ends. Jake will team up with new leading lady for his new series and so as Cristine.

it will be another long wait for them to team up... >.<

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
HOT!!! lol
I've watched that part over and over again, hoping that I'd be inspired to write again hahaha
I'm going to miss Cristine-Jake love team after MCH ends... -_- hope to see them together in Kristine series again or if ever there's going to be a second season of Tayong Dalawa, I hope they'd pair up Cristine and Jake :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
HOT!!! lol
I've watched that part over and over again, hoping that I'd be inspired to write again hahaha
I'm going to miss Cristine-Jake love team after MCH ends... -_- hope to see them together in Kristine series again or if ever there's going to be a second season of Tayong Dalawa, I hope they'd pair up Cristine and Jake :)
hahahah for how many times you've watched it? me... i dont know hahaha
i kept watching the part of arguing scene and Nadine demands for his affection if he doesnt want a separation. i really love the part where she was about to go, but he grabbed her just to kiss her... last thursday, before the friday's highlight of LEMON SCENE... i was surprised at the preview... because i didn't expect for a LEMON SCENE right away. the whole week was too much of arguing and begging, i pity Nadine... LOL try to read the comments in youtube... hahaha

those fellow fans of Cristine who happens to be a group of boys, they were jealous over Jake because of their LEMON SCENE... lol

uh, dont expect anymore for Kristine Series that they will team up again. Zanjoe Marudo's the final leading man for Cristine Reyes for Kristine Series. but expect for both LEMON SCENES in Kristine Series and Rubi series... hehehehe

btw, Cristine wants to eat with her fans on Jan16. because its the anniversary of her fanbase, the gathering will be at Shangri-La, Fish and Company. now i am asking for Cristine to bring her laptop, so that for those who couldn't come... she'll be live chatting with us. but i dont know, Rhox has no confirmation with Cristine yet because she's currently taping My Cheating Heart in Antipolo.

yes, hopefully in Tayong Dalawa season 2... Cristine will be one of the cast but that will be a long wait... because after Kimerald's movie and their series... the network decided to have an individual work. i think the network's giving a hint to Kimerald's movie that Robi will be Kim's next leading man. while Gerald's next leading lady will be either Erich or Maxene Eiganmann.

anyways, im not rooting for Erich-Enchong to their upcoming drama... i prefer Melissa-Matt's team there. because Melissa's role is quite interesting than Erich in Tanging Yaman, she'll play half-antagonist because she'll be mean to Erich, but her character has a twist since Matt plays as her bodyguard. i didnt watch the Katorse ending, i prefer not to because Ejay died. suck big time~!

here are the upcoming shows of both rival networks (ABS-CBN 2) and (GMA 7)

ABS-CBN 2
(ongoing taping and will air early this year)
>tanging yaman (Enchong-Erich-Ejay and Matt-Melissa)
>kung tayo'y magkakalayo (Kim-Gerald)
>rubi (Angelica-Jake and Shaina-Diether)
>Habang May Buhay (Judy Ann-Derek)
>Kokey (Angel-Vhong)
>[mini-series] YS: Last Romance (Toni-Luis)
>[mini-series] PHR: Impostor (Maja-Sam)

(preparation and still on-going meeting for the upcoming dramas)

>(Angel-John Lloyd)--> Vampire series[initial plan only, they haven't provide any title yet.]
>(Sam-Anne)--> Save The Last Dance remake version
>(Cristine Reyes)--> [initial plan, but haven't announce the leading man yet.]

(one year preparational)

>(Sarah or Maja, will be chosen as the lead girl for the f4 philippine version)
-Nico Ibaviosa, is one of the top picks of the network as the leading man for f4

GMA7 2010 shows:

>Captain Barbel (season 2, Richard)
>Endless Love, Autumn Tale remake (Marian-Dingdong)
>Diva (Regine-Mark Anthony)
>Last Prince (Aljur-Kris)
>Encantadia (season 3, new cast...)
>Panday Kids (Jolina, JC, Lovi, Jackie, Polo)

ABS-CBN 60 years of drama ID, 2010 dramas

GMA7 60 years of drama ID, 2010 dramas

ABS-CBN's will concentrate on more dramas at what you see in their adverstisement "soap opera", a lot of viewers already see new love teams and new cast for their upcoming dramas for the whole year and next year. i can say they are good at pairing newbies to veterans, plus expect that their amount of budget for each dramas goes to their settings. since they have their remake versions, the places that will take for filming is expensive. name it, Kristine Series, Rubi, Habang May Buhay, Tanging Yaman and Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo.

GMA7 will concentrate more in fantasy-action series. and i must admit that their giving out their budget so much for the upcoming fantasy drama. as expected for their advertisement, the videos are more in effects. so they'll be spending their amount in effects than choosing a perfect location. name it, especially Encantadia, Panday Kids and Captain Barbel... but the most thing i bet that will flop is their remake drama of Endless Love. :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh my. Those are totally hot nikki! Love them hot pics of Lome! Ann looks gorgeous!! And the quotes on the wallies are just darn cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i never get tired of looking at that rome shoot ^_^..

sigh.. iono if i'll have time to watch their lakorn...