Bellefire Artwork

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, i don't know who they are but your artworks are just perfects! you're a better designer than ch7 designers

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh la la la! Jake, why do you have to look soooo good! :D

Your graphics are looking beautiful as always Nikki :]

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... i dont know if i used the right picture of the character promotional poster, Erich look so scared with her make-up like this. dont you think?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Oh la la la! Jake, why do you have to look soooo good! :D

Your graphics are looking beautiful as always Nikki :]
LOL thanks noy. but Jake's meant to be look good... because of me. LOL last night he read our messages at the thread forum. he was asking if how he did to his love scene with his leading lady in the drama. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
made out of boredom, but exciting at the same time.

two dramas to look forward for the 2nd quarter 2010 dramas. Kristine Series, most popular and best-selling novel in Precious Hearts Romances Publishing Company. and now its set to air on tv and even before it was announced that the network will give this series a big production and just as what they promised, though the fan readers of KS novel protested about the main lead actors who'll play for this series, the network has their final word even before to whom will play it. so far the fan readers haas no problem with Cristine Reyes who'll play as Jewel, the main character. however, the fans kept protesting about Zanjoe Marudo whom Cristine's opposite partner for this series.

obviously they gave up protesting because, MC whom the author of the novel gave her fans some tidbits of how was the trailer of KS. MC was proud to mention some of the stars who are included in this series.

Magkaribal (Rivals), a much anticipating series for the second quarter of 2010 dramas. aside from having a star-studded cast, they already showed some sneak peeks, behind the scenes of their pictorial and even the first day of taping. the combination of fashion and drama, plus, star-studded cast... its also to look forward to as the production of this series will show some cameo roles of the famous fashion designers and models here in PH.

its not that i am anticipating this series because Erich Gonzales is part of the series, but the fact that i am fashion student... i can really relate myself in this series and i will get to see the runway stage and backstage. cant wait to see some catfights either models or fashion designers.

i am excited about Erich's role here though, if during her past dramas... she always play the little poor girl. now, in this series she plays as a rich kid who's the daughter of a famous model who happens to the villain in the story. i bet her role will be somewhat semi-antagonist, since the title of the series is "magkaribal"... the series talks about rivalry in love, family and career.

Chloe (Erich Gonzales) just want some attention of her mother or notice her. in order to do that she'll do anything to prove to her that she's the proudest mom to have her. since her mom is the villain of this story and doesnt know her mom's evil deeds, as a daughter she'll do anything protect her mother.

its funny how Enchong who's her love interest in this series says that this is another character of Erich should watch out for. she'll get to speak english often here and an arrogant girl who'll for a pauper guy namely Caloy (Enchong Dee) that works at the wet market, carrying deliveries.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nikki, KS would air this May? will it be replacing Habang May Buhay? I've seen an interview of Cristine and Zanjoe today on Cinema One. they were filming a scene on a market lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, KS would air this May? will it be replacing Habang May Buhay? I've seen an interview of Cristine and Zanjoe today on Cinema One. they were filming a scene on a market lol

yes it'll air on late of MAY 2010, i dunno how they'll replace HABANG MAY BUHAY. but i know for sure that TANGING YAMAN will be replace by ROSALKA. as for Jake's ktext message, he said that RUBI's been airing so late... and so he said that after HABANG MAY BUHAY, RUBI will get started to get early. so i am speculating that the last drama that they'll air might be KRISTINE SERIES since.

i think you better keep on eying CINEMA ONE because they've been showing the upcoming dramas of ABS-CBN, last week... MAGKARIBAL series' BTS and characters been showed in CINEMA ONE. they explained what are their characters and the synopsis of the series.

keep on eying on CINEMA ONE because they featured both two big dramas for 2nd quarter of 2010. KRISTINE SERIES will air this MAY and MAGKARIBAL will air this JUNE. these two dramas are one star-studded cast, Chin-chin Gutierrez and Lito Legaspi will be in K.S.

sadden that Eddie Gutierrez back out the role of Don Leon, but as for the most fans' opinion, better E.G. backed out because everyone believes that he doesnt know how to act. they preferred Lito Legaspi played as Don Leon, because of the strong character that can be seen to his face. L.L. played as "Toshiro" in Cristine's previous primetime drama "Eva Fonda". L.L. is not only fluent with a certain language but he's really a fast learner despite of his age.

just like M.C. i am expecting to hear some spanish lines from Don Leon here in tv version.

---------
3rd quarter 2010

2 big dramas for 3rd quarter 2010, it'll be IMMORTAL and GREEN ROSE. so far that's the only dramas that i might confirm since the IMMORTAL production were starting their taping already and GREEN ROSE production just ended their story conference.

IMORTAL is an action-fantasy, romance, drama series. starred by much awaited team up, Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz. since Angel transferred last 2007, she was hoping to work with JLC. and now its happening, "Imortal" is another fantasy series that Angel will play. it has a big difference from her previous fantasy-action 'Lobo' because Angel will play an immortal woman this time.

i dunno if what kind of immortality she has, but everybody's requesting that this should be the vampire series as what the viewers expected. before Angel played as werewolf and now, people expecting and hoping that her character in this series is a vampire.

this is another yet original, obra maestro of ABS-CBN's original story plot just like what they did from their past fantasy series MARINA, LOBO and now, Imortal.

GREEN ROSE is a philippine remake version of the original korean action-drama series with the same title. Anne Curtis will team up this time with Jericho Rosales and love-rival then villain at the same time Jake Cuenca.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the wet market scene is where Bernard de Silva saves Jewel Fortalejo from a riot scene. :p and i believe that Z mentioned that its Bernard and Jewel's first meet here.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the poster with Erich is cool. beautiful! :D
XD lol i haven't read the concept of what they did to her in "Sense and Style" mag... XD but i kinda dont like how its done with the make up, plus Erich doesnt look good in nude lipstick. she's better with red lipstick.

but yeah, i am expecting a lot from her role this time in "Magkaribal" (rivals) i think she'll semi-antagonist... her role is a fashion design student and stepsisters of the main leads.

nikki1786

LizQuen
not out of boredom, i made samplers of advertising wallpapers for my friend...
He's inviting me to do business with him. ;)

this is only partial, i told him that we used a not so good camera. so probably next time we'll use a better camera.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i've come up with some titles that is not-so-sure if i would write it.
but i made up with some short synopsis of each one... XD all Erich fanfic...

obviously, this is the one that i am currently writing aside from having Ladies Room and Heartbroken season 1.

an ill-fated love story of two siblings, namely Anthony and Luisa. they love more than siblings and as for Anthony's concern he doesnt care anymore if what would people say if they're siblings, because he always loved Luisa. and maybe the reason why he's hating her even more because he loved her. for Luisa, its a sin and she always worry about what people say. not to mention that there are lot of people who wanted to destroy this intimate relationship of these siblings.

the question took part for this, how will their love story ends and what will discover even more.

in this fiction, i team up Erich Gonzales to an older guy so i chose Piolo Pascual to play the role as her big brother and her love interest at the same time.

i come up with a little bit of action then romance story, by pairing Erich Gonzales to one of her close friends in real life, Gerald Anderson. they worked for 2 times already. Gerald's first drama, Erich played as a villain and rival of Gerald's leading lady. their second team up was "Agimat" (Charm), Erich played as his leading lady for 2 episodes. then she died after at the end of episode 2.

in this fiction, Erich played as rich girl whose character is semi-antagonist because she has rival in this story. Gerald and Erich here are enemies but she's willing to help him if she wants to get rid of "this girl" that Gerald fell in love with for the very short time, but "this girl" couldn't love him because he's a bad person here.

for the failed plan after the kidnapping scene, Erich and Gerald mostly fight here and because they hated each other. but for some reason, Gerald likes her character despite being a villain. she wants somebody else, while he wants "this girl".

however, he questioned himself after kidnapping "this girl", he asked if does he really want her. finally after successfully captured "this girl", Gerald realize that he's not happy. and so as Erich who's not happy because the guy she loved, loves "this girl". soon Gerald decided to release "this girl" and captured Erich... but he dont know why he captured her, on the second thought, he loves arguing with her.

when will Erich and Gerald realize that they're falling for each other already? when will these two villains stopped their pretentious love affair?

these are the screen caps from "AGIMAT", where Gerald falls for Erich in episode 1.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1016/2akdb4j.jpg

now, in this fiction Erich Gonzales and Jake Cuenca this time. since i liked Jake Cuenca from all filipino leading men, i always wish that Erich and Jake would pair up someday.

Erich plays as a famous impostor, hired not because she's in need with money... but yeah, that's mostly her lines when she talks to her clients. she always lie that she doesnt need money, but as she starts to play different roles... she end up having good impression with her clients and get bigger wages.

she's hired this time to play the long lost wife of a martyr blind man played by Jake. the mother of the blind man told Erich that he's been suffering for 5 years when his wife left him. whatever happened to him from being crippled who recovered, but still blind for 3 years... suffering and wallowing... this is all because of his wife.

now she returned, as his wife. in the first place, the mother told her that she sounded like his wife... so while he's blind, she could really help him and encourage him to go for an operation. she finally met Jake, its not her first time to play the role as wife... but this would be her first time to play as a wife whose husband is a blind man.

despite of being a blind man, Jake has strong senses that the wife he has right now is not his real wife. soon as he finds out that he's not the real wife, how long he would play along with this stranger?

for the short time of getting to know her, he realize that he shouldn't be a martyr guy anymore. but rather, what if he plans to find his real wife, get revenge by using Erich?

me and erich last march 2009...
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7396/er144.jpg

next goal is this december 2010...
to meet up w/ Jake.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG, i've never been so into filipinos until now. all thanks to you n by the way, those artworks are beautiful!!! XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've been so tempted to read CTYH but haven't got a chance yet! Shall get my hands on it soon...
Oh Jeeja, I'm glad I'm not the only non-filipino fan around here. Tho I've been loving them since I was with my filipino ex bf like 5 years ago. LOL. & loving them even more now & knowing more cus of Nikki ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe nikki!! i love ur siggy.. ahhhhhhh!!!!
next time u get to see jake.. grab his boo-tay for me lol ahah j/k.. just touch his abs for me... ^___________^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll not be around guys for awhile... i dont have internet at home because i just transferred to a new home. anyways, hopefully next week... i can get in touch with you guys...