Bellefire Artwork

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
if i was a business owner i'll heir u as my graphic designer ^_^

can't wait to see the cover too XD XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
looks very professional, something you would see on posters!

if i was a business owner i'll heir u as my graphic designer ^_^

can't wait to see the cover too XD XD
june 16 is the photoshoot for Alessandra's album cover, after that... the picture
will be emailed to me. june 11 is the day i apply a job in printing advertising as screengraph.
its also layouting and if i get hire, they will teach me how to do this and that...
also they will teach me how to operate a printing machine.

nikki1786

LizQuen
original picture:

its kinda big... so, just click it.
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6329/watertrailp1.jpg
model: Gianell Bendijo
artwork by: bellefire

attempting the combination of vector and fantasy subject.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
bellefire you are one of the best!!! it's so beautiful and mystical but at the same time, it seems so true! keep on the good work.

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire you are one of the best!!! it's so beautiful and mystical but at the same time, it seems so true! keep on the good work.

gonna work another one... i am actually practicing... because my senior friend from Dubai is coming back one of these days. he bough a professional camera and he wants us to be part of his group if ever we do the editing stuff...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love your KS avatar and banner!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: when will it air? I hope it won't air this month lol my hospital duty shift for this month is 3pm-11pm so I can't watch primetime shows :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love your KS avatar and banner!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: when will it air? I hope it won't air this month lol my hospital duty shift for this month is 3pm-11pm so I can't watch primetime shows :(

lol i believe it will air in early JULY... they haven't showcase the TEASERS yet, though they're done already. if you notice in my SID those are the shows that are currently airing and will air for the 2nd quarter of 2010 primetime dramas... Magkaribal will set to air on JUNE 28, Noah will air this JUNE also...

supposedly, the KS will be the first one to air this JUNE... but AA and Ara Mina got shows in US. they just came back. so the teasers will air soon.

i am currently watching Rosalka and Momay only... Rosalka's an interesting drama. while Momay reminds me of "Casper the friendly ghost" but the one that interests me is the team up of Ejay and Queenie... :)

in the meantime... im dying because of waiting for the official trailer of Magkaribal... also i wanna see some KS teasers now. T_T