Bellefire Artwork

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, i'm amazed by the mystical piece of work. great job on it.
Cute gif :D
I love the cartoon, my dad n bros is super crazy 4the world cup. they kick my off the pc lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow, i'm amazed by the mystical piece of work. great job on it.
Cute gif :D
I love the cartoon, my dad n bros is super crazy 4the world cup. they kick my off the pc lol
lol my senior friend saw the chibi that i made and he was like "drink MILO everyday..." and i was like "i shouldn't put the ch3 logo... i think it was better if it was MILO logo... LOL" it just felt like i wanna do chibi with soccer player inspire.

nikki1786

LizQuen

3hours of editing... from conceptualizing to adding some effects. XD i think im gonna redo it but i dont know... XD its only a fanart poster for an upcoming series this JULY. i think im gonna redo it because im still not sure if Angel's character will be a wolf or a vampire... all i know for sure that JLC's character is a vampire.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like it. it totally looks like a fantasy book cover. the two guys on the bottom right hand corner look funny :D
^^^i agree with RR. it looks like a fantasy book cover...
LOL... just got pictures... :) the production crew of MAGKARIBAL, IMORTAL and now KRISTINE SERIES... they just added me in FB because they like the fanarts. and yes the two guys are funny, they are part of the cast but i dont know what's their names.

see this LINK i got some of the pictures here though. its from the network's trade launch of what dramas that will air this second quarter.

i am up to make the KRISTINE SERIES and GREEN ROSE remake philippine version. that's why in their SID(Station ID/Network CF) for the 2nd quarter, the main lead stars are the one in the CF.

during the trade launch, the network also showed what asian dramas that they'll air. "Personal Taste", "My Fair Lady" and "You're Beautiful"(currently airing).

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so excited for your KS fan art! :)
OT: I just saw the teaser of Noah on TV! lol but no Kristine Series teaser yet... -_- I hope they air the teaser very soon :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
so excited for your KS fan art! :)
OT: I just saw the teaser of Noah on TV! lol but no Kristine Series teaser yet... -_- I hope they air the teaser very soon :D
i just read in a reliable source that NOAH will turn over "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo" timeslot and "Magkaribal" will turn over PBB Teen Clash's timeslot... JULY is either the airing of IMORTAL or KS. but there are slight problems with these dramas, IMORTAL haven't finish rendering the effects because they are expecting that this drama should be detailed in terms of effects because its Vampire-Wolf story. KS drama, might air around August... but the network is still not sure... either KS will air the JULY... that is if they'll show the teasers this JUNE...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
both stories are good but I like the Hunting Roses better :) I can imagine Jake as a hot NBI agent. I can also imagine Erich and Jake doing a willing scene and after that, Erich would sink her fangs on Jake's neck and suck blood out of him... sexy! :wub: :blush:

nikki1786

LizQuen
both stories are good but I like the Hunting Roses better :) I can imagine Jake as a hot NBI agent. I can also imagine Erich and Jake doing a willing scene and after that, Erich would sink her fangs on Jake's neck and suck blood out of him... sexy! :wub: :blush:
actually i rewatch an old movie of Maricel Soriano "Bampira" XD lol... i got some of the ideas because of that movie. but i also watch Vampire Host series and rewatching Karin anime, because Hunting Roses is not just about action but also comedy.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh, i don't know which one i like better. they both are good, but maybe Hunting Roses. it seems to be a slap-n-kiss one or this case, slap-n-suck lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh, i don't know which one i like better. they both are good, but maybe Hunting Roses. it seems to be a slap-n-kiss one or this case, slap-n-suck lol.
i did rewatch Yamato Nadeshiko just because of the Sunako's Aunt character. because i want to visualize her as funny old woman who likes to tempt guys but Lix's blood is not his type. XD

i like both of'em :D
lol i asked my other friends and they seem to like the other one. XD because it seems more dramatic but im like i cant choose.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. just when i thought what happened to angel.. bam! she pops up ehehe.. xd..

btw the artwork looks really nice..

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.. just when i thought what happened to angel.. bam! she pops up ehehe.. xd..

btw the artwork looks really nice..
LOL Angel has been hiatus for a year because she's been careful in choosing her projects, she chose to work with the top leading men though because she always hoped to work with Aga in a movie and now they're currently shooting the movie "Huling Sayaw" (Last Dance) and this fantasy-action series "Imortal" with JLC as it was set to air this JULY. they had their first teaser already. LOL

LOL i guess its Vampire-Wolf story as what others guessing. but all the fans who's concern about the story plot, we requested that if its a vampire-wolf story, the production have to based the facts about vampires in the philippines, im sure they can find it in Philippine Folklore story. because the fans were afraid that the story will get criticized the story copied from Twilight, True Blood or other vampire series.

the fans are starting to email the director of this series Chito Rono whose famous when it comes to directing horror movies since late 80's.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes the teaser looks like twilight. i'm sure you have (philipine) good folklore stories about it.
take my breath away is better in my eyes. sorry but what is "NBI" ?