Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
gonna repost these icon and banners that i made into GIF. reminding myself
that these are the dramas that im going to watch this 2nd quarter in philippine entertainment
while waiting for pending lakorns that i am going to watch in the near future and also
gonna wait for animes to air... XD

routing for "Magkaribal" (Rivals), this fashion-drama series will air next week June 28.

"Kristine Series", the only drama that Donna was waiting for... LOL i bet she reread all her Kristine Series novels all over again. actually, most of the KS fans are now rereading it to get to know each characters, from villains to supporting characters and the main characters in this story. i think they wanna see the difference as expected already that the production will do some changes and will not follow the book. except that i think MC's condition is to include in the drama the unforgettable lines from the book.

im kinda watching this 'kiddie' drama because i want to see the new love team here, Ejay and Queenie. actually the story is kinda interesting because the p'ek's little sister is ghost here and her mission is to reunite her family after her tragedy years ago. but the p'ek doesnt cooperate because he hates their mother now and because after his sister died, their mother left him. (i didn't made this GIF but i requested it because its one of my fave scenes.

-------------------

now, my new icon and banner... IMORTAL... weeh~! <3
im one of those people who agreed that JLC need to put a little more effort to his angst expression. XD since he's a vampire.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL I'm not yet done reading my Kristine series but I've already completed the whole series :p done reading all the Navarros but I'm not yet through with the Fortalejos :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
To DONNA... this is courtesy of Cristine Reyes ha... :) these are the only pictures she could share as of now because they're not allow to share the pictures from their pictorial. XD

in case you wanna know what Eric's character in KS, a lot of KS fans speculating
that his role will be King, King is half-bro of Zandro in mother's side while Bernard is the half-bro of Zandro in father's side. okay, i shouldn't tell you that already because you already know what King's character in KS novel.

i cant wait to see the attempted rape of King to Jewel... :p

and one more thing... i dont know at all if which drama is Chin-chin Gutierrez has been casted. because at this moment, Imortal production confirmed that she's one of the cast. -___-" the KS also announced that she's also confirmed one of the cast before... but i dont know now. maybe its one of the reasons why they can't show the teaser yet.

also Irma Adlawan was a confirmed cast for KS but she'll be in Magkaribal also... -_____-"

if the KS cast couldn't get those veteran actresses that has hi-so aura, they can still have Agot, Rio Locsin or Isabel Rivas.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my favorite in Navarro clan is Jenny... and no one else... :p
I have 2 favorites in the Navarro clan lol Jenny and Billie Rose... that's why my character in my story (our group fic) also has a tattoo on her chest and I've based her character (Aff) on Jenny, Billie Rose and Drew :D

thanks for posting the pics! :) I think Eric would be King too... by the way he looks, he's more like a rapist than the pilot who fell in love with Jewel... I forgot his name hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
a manipulated picture that i made once again... XD

source:
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2131/35990406321638348371767.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1867/tumblrl4vb9smzwt1qzmxnb.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
my avatar and signature at the moment. Erich as Chloe of Magkaribal. love her appearance last June 30, wednesday episode. she was pissed because her mother humiliated her and didn't approve her designs as her mother was looking for promising designers that will work to her company. she then meets Gelai, the main character who's applying to be one of the designers of Chloe's mom. Chloe wishes good luck to Gelai and said these lines "good luck to you, she could be a real bitch!".

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow GREAT manipulation. that looks so real!
i love her hair, in the one in your siggie.
me too... i like her hair recently. its something new, for years she had been wearing a long hair and the production of Magkaribal suggested her to cut it for the series. during the promotional teasers, she was wearing a wig there. because her previous drama hasn't ended yet and she only told the production of Magkaribal that she'll cut right after her drama ended.

i love today's episode because her character Chloe stole the designs of Gelai and so that her mother would notice her.

i can't wait for her upcoming movie projects she got 4 this year. 2 indie films and 2 mainstream movie produced by Star Cinema of ABS-CBN channel 2. 2 of the indie films are "Pintakasi" and "Corazon", Pintakasi is mixed with 2d anime. so aside from acting, she'll do the voice acting for the cartoon character that was assigned to her. "Corazon", is horror film opposite partner is her Magkaribal co-star Derek Ramsey. the story is about a couple who wants to have a child but they failed for how many times, they tried so many stuff to conceive a baby until one day... a terror came for Corazon whom Erich played.

her two mainstream movies are "Sayo Lamang" and "I Do". "Sayo Lamang" is a family movie that Star Cinema will represent this December for Film Festival 2010, together with 2 Magkaribal co-stars Bea Alonzo and Enchong Dee, then Coco Martin and veteran actress Lorna Tolentino. "I Do" movie is the first movie of Erich Gonzales and Enchong Dee for Star Cinema, im guessing that they'll show this movie next year January as 'pre-valentine' movie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow, great manipulation. i like it. :D great job.
like the gifs too. :D
not doing much manipulations lately... XD so i decided to do it even once in awhile.

ahaha... nikki.. i love ur gifs.. ahahaha.. "b****" i could read her lips too lmao..
i super love her scene... im gonna GIF her scene last night...
but i'll not be around til on Sunday. im gonna meet up with Cristine Reyes tonight that is why. :D

Nikki, you're so good with the manip ^_^
XD lol thanks noy. XD i rarely do manipulations now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
it felt like i was absent in a week... but i was busy attending concert and accompanying Cristine Reyes last Saturday... anyways, to inspire myself even more... XD

i had my wackiest moments when i accompanied Cristine Reyes last Saturday together with another fan. well, Cristine chose me and Jam to have a VIP access. not only that, i never expect that she would show her wacky side with us... XD its funny how she played with our cameras and taking pictures... XD she didn't called my name but rather called me as "Belle" lol... XD im not used to it though but she asked me why my username is BELLEFIRE... lol

we chat as if i was chatting a normal friend. i mean i wasn't starstruck but i did enjoyed... if i ever say i was starstruck... maybe its her personality... she's really really cool ^^

can't wait to see JAKE then heeheeheehee

nikki1786

LizQuen
pictures with Cristine -- i'm jealous -- Love the banner.
lol... she's really really cool. what i loved about what happened last 07-10-10 was when we were about to go back to hotel after her presscon, her bestfriend harvey wants to buy some fruits... so we found the nearest fruit stand on our way. cristine wanted to go back to the hotel because ch2's MMK replayed her episode. at the fruit stand, some vendors had their channel switch to ch2 to watch MMK. there's this vendor i saw whose concentrating watching the show when Cristine got out of the van because she wanted to find out if what scene already. then the vendor was starstruck and even shouted when she saw her. because she was watching the actress whose playing the main role in MMK and at her back all of a sudden the actress whom she's watching was at her back. LOL

Cristine laugh when i told her about that reaction how the vendor got starstruck when she saw her. LOLz

now, i can't wait to meet Jake... my gosh... i met my fave actresses already and Jake's the only missing... heeheehee i had pictures now of Erich and Cristine... my next mission is Jake. Kaye who's the admin fan and have access to talk to Cristine, she told her before about me already and so when she met me she knew about what i did to the forum, to the mvs i made...

the fanclub has been teasing me calling me "belle..." impersonating how Cristine called me in my username... LOL she was like "ah... so you're bellefire, i saw the forum". and she thanked me. Jam was the reason why the fanclub has been teasing me. but she's really super duper cool and even twitter our photo together with food that we bought for her, DURIAN OVERLOADS... durian pie and durian roll.

during the concert, we accompanied her at the backstage tent. that's how we took wacky photos with her and made her sign some stuff for the forum because she knew that i was going to put it for the forum.

saying hello to her and Jake's love team fanclub called "JaStines"

i get my guy friends jealous because i met her and because most of my guy friends had crush on her... :) she's pretty inside and out.