Bellefire Artwork

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the wallpapers more, they're look so nice.
belle you are "belle" that's why people call you like that. most of my friend call me "titi" (tweety in VO) cause i like wearing yellow clothes and i'm petite.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like the wallpapers more, they're look so nice.
belle you are "belle" that's why people call you like that. most of my friend call me "titi" (tweety in VO) cause i like wearing yellow clothes and i'm petite.
LOL... ;) i think i just find the name "bellefire" cute that's why i end up using that as my username... :) Cristine was kinda surprise when she found out i was the so called bellefire, after that she greeted me and ask me some stuff. she says that she's always into surfing net that's why she knew about my artworks too.

OMg....SOo pretty!!Wow that's soo Nice!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
mysterious, mystical and obviously beautiful ^____^
they do make a lovely couple.
X fingers 4'em 2 pair....

nikki1786

LizQuen
mysterious, mystical and obviously beautiful ^____^
they do make a lovely couple.
X fingers 4'em 2 pair....
true... i wanna see them together in a lakorn... XD

heehee i can't stop looking at the poster. Mark looks so hot. He just has that look in his eye.
lolz its one of the reasons i chose this pic... because i cant stop looking at his face and i love it... LOL i'll never get over it... XD hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
Mark's so SMEXY on that banner with TAEW -- i hope they have a lakorn together as well .. missing mark on screen already-Barry's on mag too many times already .. i wish mark has some too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mark's so SMEXY on that banner with TAEW -- i hope they have a lakorn together as well .. missing mark on screen already-Barry's on mag too many times already .. i wish mark has some too.
true... i dunno why i've seen more Barry in some mags... XD its not that i dont like him... i like him too... but i love Mark than him... LOLz i hope to see him in some mags soon... i want this kind of Mark's aura... XD

I can't stop looking at the poster too... Mark has that I'm-gonna-rawr-you-so-be-prepared look which I find really sexy lmao
lol... he will and Taew will act like "no... dont rawr me... help!!!" char~! hahaha