Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
OooO he looks cute. so innocent yet so mysterious at the same time.
i know... he's my new eyecandy the fanclub was happy to find out that i am planning to make more artworks of him. i love the characters he usually play. innocent at first then towards the ending he's the villain of the story after all.

i love this scene of him as Ringgo and Jessie Mendiola as Christina. he got jealous in this scene after he found that she's going with somebody else.

Ringgo: what did you just said?
Christina: you heard me...
Ringgo: then why are you still going out with someone? we're one who should be together. (because they're a couple here.)
Christina: you already knew but you never said anything (she was referring to their relationship.)
Ringgo: that's understood already.
Christina: what? what do you mean understood? (giving her the ring.) what's this? a friendship ring?
Ringgo: are you really trying to pissing me off?
Christina: I am asking because I dont want to assume. if you're not gonna tell me if what this is for, i will return this to you!
Ringgo: Christina, i love you...
Christina: what?
Ringgo: i love you...
Christina: just when?
Ringgo: since a long time ago. (she love it and he caught her smiling.) if you keep smiling like that i'll kiss you.
Christina: you're just all talk and doesn't prove anything.

lol sweet scene

Ringgo: Christina, thank you for all your patience. i got a lot of problems but you're the one who makes me happy. i hope we always stay like this.
Christina: just don't change. i love you...
Ringgo: i love you.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
aw...i've been so busy lol truly miss ur artwork :D
wow...so beautiful. I love the Janie & Film wallie.