Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
KS mode... XD Rafael Rosell as Marco de Silva, Denise Laurel as Emerald Fortalejo (left) and Zanjoe Marudo as Jaime Reyes, Cristine Reyes as Jewel Fortalejo (right)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha those are hot & awesome nikki!!!
i'll prob make u a banner of jake if im not busy and if u still want one lol..
and omg.. i love that gif.. ehehe.. ahaha cristine.. lmao..

nikki1786

LizQuen
that is super beautiful love it <3
thanks rr :p

ahahaha those are hot & awesome nikki!!!
i'll prob make u a banner of jake if im not busy and if u still want one lol..
and omg.. i love that gif.. ehehe.. ahaha cristine.. lmao..
of course. im kinda waiting. LOL feel free to when you're going to make me a new banner.
lol i love that scene... they had to lie and pretend as married couple, then one of the workers in de Silva hacienda said that since they woke up late, they had to take a shower together. XD another funny scene is their shower scene.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
those some HOT banners/wallies u got there XD

cecilia

Staff member
you know Nikki,
There's an AF contestant who kindda looks/remind me of Jake ^^
here's a clip of him singing : Ben is his name -- he's out of AF on week 10 though :/

nikki1786

LizQuen
you know Nikki,
There's an AF contestant who kindda looks/remind me of Jake ^^
here's a clip of him singing : Ben is his name -- he's out of AF on week 10 though :/
lmao~! he does have the angle of Jake. i think their eyebrows, eyes and nose are quite similar. XD
because that's what i notice right away.

4th year Star Magic Ball w/ his date and girlfriend Melissa.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my jake is back... he's having a fashion show soon to launch his new scent in BENCH together with Gerald and Kim. XD lol
this was his picture in poster that i was tagged yesterday and so i made a banner out of it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha omgaahhh nikki..
i would've never know that jastine banner was fake!! lol.. i really thought they were together at the function.. aahaha lol.. silly me..

oh gosh.. jake is just sooooo HOOOTTTT!!!

lmao.. gosh it's been forever since i took spanish.. (2 or 3 years..) and i forgot it already lol.. let's see.. i only remember cuerpo -- body ... beso -- kiss ^_^ ehehe.. i think.. >_<

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahahaha omgaahhh nikki..
i would've never know that jastine banner was fake!! lol.. i really thought they were together at the function.. aahaha lol.. silly me..

oh gosh.. jake is just sooooo HOOOTTTT!!!

lmao.. gosh it's been forever since i took spanish.. (2 or 3 years..) and i forgot it already lol.. let's see.. i only remember cuerpo -- body ... beso -- kiss ^_^ ehehe.. i think.. >_<
lol aiko, Jake's date is his real girlfriend Melissa Ricks while Cristine's date is Christian Bautista (rumors that he's courting her.) LOLz

"y sacarme de adentro tus besos tu cuerpo" (and get your kisses and body out of me) lol its from the song 'Antes'(Before) by Obie Bermudez. i tagged juan carlos cuenca (Jake) in FB about this wallpaper. LOL

Cristine was invited by Christian to be his date at 4th Star Magic Ball, both Jake and Melissa are Star Magic artists. XD