Bellefire Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. wow nikki.. *coughcough* how many celebrities wrote that they love ur artwork now.. ahaha.. <3<3<3

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahaha.. wow nikki.. *coughcough* how many celebrities wrote that they love ur artwork now.. ahaha.. <3<3<3
so far i got 3 celebs and 1 picture taking of Erich. i think im going to ask claire to do it for me to take a photo of erich once she'll be doing an interview for her upcoming "I DO" movie because im the one who always designed a shirt for her movie and drama promotion for the FC.

president of AAdiks fanclub, because of Kaye... i have fansign now of Cristine and Zanjoe. she mentioned that im one of those people who design most of the banners.

solid iJakes Marie took a photo of Jake for the fansign. my plans this december are all set. because aside from attending Jake's birthday bash, i will attend Cristine's x-mas party and ZanTine(Zanjoe&Cristine's) party. i told the FCs that im going this december in manila. i think im planning to visit Erich as well, i'll just ask claire. hopefully, i could meet Angel as well if claire can contact Angel.

claire of Ericholics FC and Angel Republic FC was the reason why i met Erich in person.

for the iJakes party this december, partly organizing the party since i'll be the one to design the posters for iJakes.

my next stop is Coco Martin, his fanclub already know me because some of them are also member of fanclub of the other fanclubs where i joined. i only have few artworks of him. so maybe if i got more pictures of him, i'll be starting to do some artworks.

i was screaming with joy when Kaye gave me a picture of Zanjoe having a fansign. LOL love it~! i already tagged my mom and uncle jun to see the picture, because my mom's a good friend of Zanjoe's uncle in the states.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i just HECK of love your artworks.
lol.lol.&&Like thegurlo22,i'm also just taking
my first year of spanish this year,hope i learn more!
anyways...dang...You Lucky!You get signed autographs!
lol.lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha wow nikki.. i see ur all set for december..
YOU DEF CANT MISS JAKE THIS TIME!! AHHHH.. I'M SO ENVIOUS OF YOU ATM.. EHEHE..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just HECK of love your artworks.
lol.lol.&&Like thegurlo22,i'm also just taking
my first year of spanish this year,hope i learn more!
anyways...dang...You Lucky!You get signed autographs!
lol.lol.
XD i really dont know how to speak spanish it just happens that i like a spanish song, i love the meaning of the lyrics. then i just thought that i would apply the sentences in the wallpaper i did of Jake... thanks for liking my artworks :)

ahaha wow nikki.. i see ur all set for december..
YOU DEF CANT MISS JAKE THIS TIME!! AHHHH.. I'M SO ENVIOUS OF YOU ATM.. EHEHE..
definitely i wont miss it, i told my mom that im gonna meet jake... i have to~! LOL
my mom notice i sound so desperate LOLz

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ur so lucky Nikki. i'm so jealous. it's so hard for me to even approach or get close enough to even see them from 10 ft away...where i live is like nowhere land, the only place i can see any celebrities is if i'm online or if they're on TV...

BUT I Hope you get ur wish granted this December...u gotta make it to JAKE!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
ur so lucky Nikki. i'm so jealous. it's so hard for me to even approach or get close enough to even see them from 10 ft away...where i live is like nowhere land, the only place i can see any celebrities is if i'm online or if they're on TV...

BUT I Hope you get ur wish granted this December...u gotta make it to JAKE!!!
lol... gonna be jake mode soon when green rose starts to air.

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. that Jake photoshoot is something -- if i didn't watch the whole thing, i would have thought he's n@ked lOl

nikki1786

LizQuen
i made a lloydiegel fanlist for Angel and JLC's supporters. the angel fanclub is calling me now to have some new artworks because there are new release of her photos of her upcoming fantasy-drama "IMORTAL" (LOBO's Sequel) its vampire-wolf story this time. because Lyka's daughter Lia will fall in love with a vampire, namely Matteo.

gonna make new poster soon. this series will air starting on MONDAY(October 4) and Friday's episode in SNN entertainment will be IMORTAL(The Making).