Bellefire Artwork

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love the anime artwork, wish i could draw that good. the best thing i can draw is stickfigures and even they don't look like ppl too :p i admire ur talent :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are gorgeous. i want to someday be able to do the anime artwork too so i can so it my cousins who are obsessed with anime.

AHHHHHHH you are so lucky to be able to see jake <3

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the anime artwork, wish i could draw that good. the best thing i can draw is stickfigures and even they don't look like ppl too :p i admire ur talent :D
mmmm... i posted my anime rouch sketch here... actually after drawing, i scan it... it makes me lazy to ink it... XD if i post my anime rough sketch here you can see the lines where i put or how i drew my anime in that kind of way.

to be honest, i am weak when it comes to illustrating a female anime... unlike a male anime, its easier and i kinda adapt their shounen faces... i love beautiful men. when it comes to female anime, it takes me awhile to draw because of their movement, the details of their dress. i told myself that if i get a complete manga set art materials, i'll start to do comics again...

i have this classmate in college before, he took interior design major just because he wanted to learn perspective drawing and so he can apply it in his manga craze... -.-"

those are gorgeous. i want to someday be able to do the anime artwork too so i can so it my cousins who are obsessed with anime.

AHHHHHHH you are so lucky to be able to see jake <3
manga tutorial helps out a lot... but i started to draw since i was a kid. when i was in grade 2, im already practicing how to do the anime because of the fever animation on tv "Sailormoon", so i should know how that feels when you're addicted to something.

hahahaha Neil (Jake's manager) already made a reservation of Me, Ayessa and Leira to spend more time with Jake. LOL im so excited now... its in November 20 then in December 29 will be the celebration of his birthday!!!

of course, im done with my booking... hahaha i'll arrived in Manila on december 27, lunch time. wooohaooo~!!! then on Jake's meet up this November 20, i had the ticket of the The Bar already. dont worry, im a girl scout at all times for this kind of events... so im gonna bring my camera :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
a video of Jake inviting all the iJakes from Davao to join him at The Bar party event.

im from davao (southern philippines), Jake's going to have an event this Nov.20 so im going to attend because he's already informed about me meeting him and the rest of the two iJakes...

a video of Jake inviting his fanclub to join him at his birthday party prepared by the fanclub Dec. 29 (his birthday is actually dec31, but we are going to celebrate it early because he has already plans for his birthday.)

i booked a plane ticket last week for dec27 that's my arrival date, then im going to meet up with the fanclub organizers because we will have a meeting for Jake's party. im one of the organizers as well, so im like busy for the whole month of december... gonna spend my new year in Manila as well so my comeback in Davao will be in Jan.2

cecilia

Staff member
I love your anime sketch -- so sorry na .. i'm not even done with the site layout yet -- it must have past your deadline already -- i'm trying hard to get it done soon.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love your anime sketch -- so sorry na .. i'm not even done with the site layout yet -- it must have past your deadline already -- i'm trying hard to get it done soon.
dont worry... im just waiting. XD im actually waiting i also dont wanna bother you because i know your busy with something else too... XD im just waiting in line... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
previous poster i've posted...

my upcoming fanfic is entiled: In Your Memories

for him its a sin if he would love again, he promised to his only son that he'll never love the same way again right after his wife died during the birth of their son. its been 5 years now...

Antonio has been busy with his work at the farm recently and not had enough time to take care his son. he missed a lot of promises to him. he dont want to be like his father whose irresponsible, he wanted to be a proud father for his son. however, since he couldn't make up the promise to his son he decided to get a nanny.

his workers from a farm introduce to him a woman without a name and a home. of course, he couldn't allow someone to work in his household who doesn't have a background. the workers said that she was found at the highway wounded, she was asked if where she came from but it seems like she couldn't remember anything.

the woman was asking for a work, it doesnt matter to her if she couldn't get a payment as long as she has a place to stay.

"what's your name?", he asked her.

"Andrea..."

the worker explained to him that they were the ones who gave that name to her. because that was the name they heard while she's having a dream.

Antonio hired her, regardless to him... though he wanted to look for a 'nanny' whose much more older. he couldn't help but to hire this woman.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ooh,,Love the new poster! You're wonderful at these :D
I wanna read the in your memories one!
i agree. I want to read it too. it sounds so good.
I'm loving the poster and banner
that's not an official poster... its like a preview poster i made only... though i already a banner i still need to make a new poster for "In Your Memories"

i found an inspiration last night... that's why i end up writing a synopsis.
that's why i need to finish the fanfic "Tempted To You"...