Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis:
Andre and Georgina. they met at the private cocktail party, got married eventually since this is what their parents wanted. he met a lot of women because his father wanted to merge the percentage of their business with other business clients, he declined for a few times. not until Georgina finally came.

the woman whom he chose to marry. on the other hand, she chose him to be her husband. something they have in common and something she reminds of someone he knew.

however, just like him. she loves someone else, he could hear her heart crying and her denial of hating that man she talks about. they needed each other's comfort.

for some reason even they're already married, they still think they went too far by committing a sin to the times they feel like they're tempted.

"i miss him...", she said.

"i miss her more...", he said.

"but i am happy that you make me feel so relief all the time...", she continued while holding each other's arms.

they make them forget the people whom they loved most. can they truly forget their past and move on?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, its already obvious that i made a sequel of "Tempted To You". for curiosity only, im not gonna write "In Your Memories" only, but also this one. planning to make these two stories short. like not so many chapters...

its up to the readers if they want Daniella and Andre end up together... or will they end up with someone else. i want to write these two stories for i dont want the reader to think of what happened to the main characters. the events happened at the same time. how their love will move on with someone else or can they really love them or will Daniella and Andre meet again.

oh and yes, both posters i did from "tempted to you", "in your memories" and "committed to you" are manipulated photos i did. im kinda tired of putting an effect plus i want to make these posters make it simple only. so i did a little manipulation only. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are sooo awesome.
while i was writing the middle part of "tempted to you" i already come up with a sequel. originally, i want to write a sequel related to Andre's character only and he met Gina. but as i was writing the ending part of Tempted To You and it seemed like Daniella's character ending the whole story cliff hanger. (i just said spoiler.)

anyways, Daniella will eventually change of heart when she meets Antonio. i like how i described his character in the story, he will change Daniella and she will change him.

on the other hand, Andre and Georgina are just too transparent with each other on how they feel. if they the decisions what make them fall for each other, its easier to move on and forget the other characters. the only person who might destroy this little romance is either Belinda's character or Sally's character. they're the closest characters to Andre's life.

its 50-50, im going to based the story of the reader's comments/opinions. which is better or not. that's how the story will run... if the story runs a bit too long with so many chapters, it means there's more to see. if the story got few chapters only, it means i based it on the comments. you'll find out anyway. its like a poll but im not gonna put up a poll for the story.

cecilia

Staff member
Awesome poster .. i feel so ashame each time i come in here -- i have no motivation to do anything except day dream of FAI/JEED's romance. I still have so much to do for your website.
I'M SO SORRY NA NIKKI for lacking so much on this field for you .. You probably give up on me already :( -- i will try very hard to stay motivate to finish it as soon as my fever calm down.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Awesome poster .. i feel so ashame each time i come in here -- i have no motivation to do anything except day dream of FAI/JEED's romance. I still have so much to do for you website.
I'M SO SORRY NA NIKKI for lacking so much on this field for you .. You probably give up on me already :( -- i will try very hard to stay motivate to finish it as soon as my fever calm down.
i was out for 2 weeks... so i wasn' much online. XD mmmm... ceci, im going wait. its okay. i haven't watch KRISTNE episodes for 2 weeks straight and going 3 weeks now. XD the series is getting good though but i also lost my motivation in some way so im kinda distant myself with some few fanclubs. i dont want them to bother me... i want to get back with them if i feel like it.

other than that, i just have to take a rest a little bit before Nov20 is approaching. im glad that Jake's fanclub kept me updating about the event for nov20.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
love the posters, nikki! Georgina always looks gorgeous :D
as for watching dramas, I haven't seen Kristine for a long time now too. my sem break was a bit longer this year but I still missed watching Kristine LOL I just finished watching Wanida though and started on Thara Himalaya (I'm still on ep 3 though lol) but I'll start to watch Fai and Jeed's story tonight. :) I'm not as active as before in the fanfic section too. no motivations for one shots atm :coverlaf:

nikki1786

LizQuen
love the posters, nikki! Georgina always looks gorgeous :D
as for watching dramas, I haven't seen Kristine for a long time now too. my sem break was a bit longer this year but I still missed watching Kristine LOL I just finished watching Wanida though and started on Thara Himalaya (I'm still on ep 3 though lol) but I'll start to watch Fai and Jeed's story tonight. :) I'm not as active as before in the fanfic section too. no motivations for one shots atm :coverlaf:
lol its obviously manipulated picture. im so over with kim-gerald love team and im not a big fan of kim... i only like gerald. XD

lol i also love Georgina, from KS fans they want Georgina to play Diana. XD though its obvious that its just a wishful thinking Georgina is exclusively for modeling only. XD i also want her to be the Diana, aside from her... its Maricar but Maricar has IMORTAL now. the last one i favored with... its Megan Young, i think she can pull the role of Diana.

watching Duang Jai Akkanee at the moment though and my first mv of that will come up soon. i used the tagalog song "walang iba" sang by my classmate Kaye of EZRA Band. i love the song because it talks about arguing and yet he still choose her even though they argue a lot. :p

mmm... im not saying that im not active in fanfics... its just that im kinda busy with 3rd quarter of 2010. got lot of preparations for my december flight. coming in Manila after christmas and im going to spend my new year in manila too. XD dunno if i can visit you. i wonder if you're around during after christmas. by the way, don if you want to attend Jake's birthday on 29... you have to visit the thread and include your name in the list. of course im coming to the party, so i hope you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVJ6ThI79uI

nikki1786

LizQuen
making thread 20 poster while im sick... TT_TT

i cant feel the excitement for tomorrow meeting him in person since im having a high fever now... T_T

thanks to ate ana who cheered me up since im currently sick. (click the picture)

going to watch this movie with her once i'll arrived in manila this december.
a comedy fantasy action movie of regal films, starring Marian Rivera (GMA ch7) and Jake Cuenca (ABS-CBN ch2)