Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
too much fever when ate ana posted this picture... its my "amazing husband" kidding! "amazing j" of the upcoming movie "super inday and the golden bibe".

nikki1786

LizQuen

Jake Cuenca, Enchong Dee, Gerald Anderson

Gerald Anderson, Jake Cuenca, Enchong Dee

Jake Cuenca, Gerald Anderson, Enchong Dee

im still on planning if im gonna make an action fanfic.
i started to compare the pictures of jake, Ge and Ench... of course im rooting for Jake.

but if i want these three to play the main lead characters, then i must give them some start with characterizations.

for intelligence and the strategist:
Enchong Dee

for long range attack, such as owning with guns and armor:
Jake Cuenca

for power/strength attack:
Gerald Anderson

i dont know but that's just my concept of these three.

----------

gonna upload later another set of wallpapers of barry and yaya... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
im done playing RPG so... im back to this track again. though DJA just ended, going to make some wp's :)
also... aside from after playing RPG. im totally recover now. :) i dont have fever now. i told Jake that im going to meet him as a promise on his birthday. i didn't attend his event here in davao because i got high fever.

so almost everyone in the Jake's fanclub asked me if im fine now.

i told them that i am upset... because i couldn't attend. but i told them that whether im sick or not on dec27, rain or shine... im going to manila just to meet him and going to watch his movie together with the fanclub to support her. i planned to watch 3 movies i think. Super Inday (which Jake's in it), Tanging Ina Part 3 (a comedy movie) and Shake Rattle and Roll 12 (3-movie horror). these movies are part of the metro manila film fest.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Paint With Glasses
banner

wallpaper

sizes: 1920x1200 || 1280x800 || 1024x768

i want to explain this wallpaper i did. its not that i realized that i didn't do much with effects... its just some normal watercolor brushes and cloning that i did. that's it. for the blending of the color effect, i think everyone knows and everyone does this thing... that its typical lightening and screening the color only.

other than that... i just cloned everything by using watercolor and spilled milk brushes.

Warning: HOT SURFACE

sizes: 1920x1200 || 1280x800

nikki1786

LizQuen
^Nikki, it's HOT SURFACE indeed! LOVE IT .. CRAZY ABOUT IT .. KEEP IT UP NA!!!
lol ceci... you know what's funny. i got that word when i bought some meat buns awhile ago and while the guy was preparing my order, i saw this post "warning: hot surface" at the warmer machine of meat buns.

yeah still crazy about it and i cant wait to see the jeed and fai again in WM. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, ppl get inspiration from everywhere .. glad you bought meat today lol ..

i need to inspire soon too -- maybe after BLACK FRIDAY Shopping sales.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^Yes, ppl get inspiration from everywhere .. glad you bought meat today lol ..

i need to inspire soon too -- maybe after BLACK FRIDAY Shopping sales.
i'll cheer up on you ceci... cant wait to see what you have in store :)
anyways, i was just talking to my brother about Fai and Jeed's love story. then i told him that he and Din are the stars of their first lakorn... i remembered that my brother got addicted to the OST song first lakorn though.

he watched that series. LOL we were just talking about barry and mark. LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
barry-yaya fever eh. They're probably so far the new generation of na'ek pra'ek that has actual potential. I don't think I've seen any new generation that had stir this kind of affection from viewers. Especially being newbies it's hard to win viewers attention.

nikki1786

LizQuen
barry-yaya fever eh. They're probably so far the new generation of na'ek pra'ek that has actual potential. I don't think I've seen any new generation that had stir this kind of affection from viewers. Especially being newbies it's hard to win viewers attention.
true... at first... i didn't like barry or yaya in their first lakorn. well because Mark win my attention that time. also though Yaya paired up with Rome, i didn't feel the chemistry XD i was also rooting for Ploy when i watched Kularb even if she was a villain there.

here in this lakorn... it was unexpected. and they got my attention with an instant.