Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
my calendar 2011 (bellefire artworks calendar 2011)
these are the specific celebrities im craving and looking forward for their drama projects this 2011

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol its hobby thing that i do every december... last year i made an anne thongprasom calendar only. LOL but this time its a mix.

nikki1786

LizQuen
gerald anderson and jewel mische (a new pair to look forward, im so over with kim-gerald love team... so im glad that he get paired with someone else now.)

nikki1786

LizQuen
The calendars are awesome! I would buy it lol. July.... My birthday and mak is on it :D
lol since im looking forward on my birthday december 17, i found out that Nadech and i has the same birthdate. LOLz

Oooh.
Your Calendar is awesome!
i wanna buy it!LOL.
i love your new poster:)
thanks. :) last year i made a calendar too but it was anne thongprasom calendar in all.
this time its a mix.

the new poster, im actually not satisfied. XD i still have to search some good pictures of Jewel Mische. i kinda dont like her previous shots when she was still in rival channel, hopefully she could start accepting photoshoots since she just transferred. i cant wait to see her and Gerald team up.

already read a synopsis of the project series they'll have. its fantasy-action, Gerald's role more likely x-men's arch angel who has wings. while Jewel's character play as a pilot. it'll air next year, since they had the trade launch already if what will be the shows for 2011. so im really excited to look forward to these dramas.

also she needed to prepare herself for some death threats or warning letters from kim-gerald fans. they always like to make trouble with the actors and actresses who teams up with their favorite love team gerald-kim, they as if they dont want these two to get separated. they really got lots of fantards. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
the "i do" movie of erich and enchong, as yumi and lance.
i made banners, because there's a scenes that i really like.

the marriage proposal

when Yumi gave birth to their baby girl Sophia

and my favorite scene in the movie, when Yumi and Lance attended the family planning.
that's when the adviser said that "sex is an evil", then Yumi and Lance have this PDA thingy after lecture.

bloopers of Erich messing up with the word "evil" into "ebel"...