Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
manipulating photo... and for the longest time, i haven't for this kind of manipulation.

jake cuenca in it...

original pic:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2977/55137101500969316718441.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
i did only a fast manipulation... i have to ask my friend if how i will revise it... because the whole cover's a paint style... and he said that it'll take to make the whole thing in vectorize and sharpen the shadows...

im gonna revise it soon... with clearer vector lines in it (just waiting for my friend's comment regarding in what i did and so i will know what i will change and what i needed to do). :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's beautiful nikki. i really want to do a manipulation of mark & mint...when I have time I suppose :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can't find any pictures that would fit actually... LOL

Hotness! Can't wait for their new drama!
I have yet to watch the dramas u recommended nikki lol
jake's drama will be airing this january. he'll play as the villain.
erich's drama will air in 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2011, because they needed to prepare
also she'll be busy with another movie.

------
one of my fave guys in abs-cbn, i also can't believe he's pursuing erich this time.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww beautiful wallpaper. I feel like I'm cheating on Cristine. I loved her with Jake, but looking at your pictures, he looks really good with Erich too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww beautiful wallpaper. I feel like I'm cheating on Cristine. I loved her with Jake, but looking at your pictures, he looks really good with Erich too.
jake doesn't really have the permanent pair and always paired with different leading ladies, though erich and jake haven't teamed up yet. hopefully, they would be... XD cause i really wanna see it. jake and cristine teamed up twice in PHR tv adaption... i dunno or hopefully if the 2nd year anniversary special of PHRTV in abs-cbn, i hope they'll let them team up again.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ABS-CBN Channel 3 network's Christmas Special, featuring all-stars. after the opening number, their first number presenting the afternoon drama princesses and the primetime night drama princesses, and that includes Erich Gonzalez with them.

LOL i love how it was focus on the network's executives, during Erich's numbe. LOL

LOL my scaps with effect :p

Empress Schuck of her afternoon hit drama "Rosalka" (twin and curse story). Andi Eigenmann as the breakthrough star of 2010 of her hit drama "Agua Bendita" (twin and curse story). Erich Gonzales as the breakthrough star of 2009 of her hit drama "Katorse" (teenage pregnancy/mom story) and so fort. Maja Salvador of her afternoon hit drama in "PHR presents:IMPOSTOR" (revenge-romance). Shaina Magdayao of her afternoon hit drama that is 'still' airing because they extended "PHR presents:ALYNA" (revenge-romance). Kim Chiu if her hit dramas in the past and 2010's "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo" (a family story, romance and revenge). And Bea Alonzo of her recent hit drama "Magkaribal" (a sister-rival, fashion, revenge and romance story. along with Erich and other stars together with the well-known Philippine Fashion Designers). singing the OST of the their hit dramas (too bad, one of the hit dramas in 2010 is also RUBI. but Angelica Panganiban's not around).
i just upload it ;) with Rico Blanco serenade the leading ladies...