Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i super miss ATEAM .. seeing them on your wally bring tears to my eyes T_T (so glad they're back to feed my longing]
Love YADECH! .. all the way!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, I love all your New Year Greeting Artworks!
thanks Pris... im like multi-tasking... i just did new year greetings and wallies today. :)

Gosh, i super miss ATEAM .. seeing them on your wally bring tears to my eyes T_T (so glad they're back to feed my longing]
Love YADECH! .. all the way!
miss them too ceci... that greeting is for my JLR sistaz yeah ;) but thanks for YADECH that makes me hype these days. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. that's so cute .. definitely pulling this whole SAICHON and FAHLADA on me ..

THIS YADECH fever is become a strong virus -- need good antibiotic to cure it .. and you brought just the right med for it .. thank you for patching up a little bit of this wound love.

Gosh, you girls keep bringing them up .. inspiring me .. motivating me to do it but when i open PS .. i quite lol (i lost all my attention to photoshopping today lol)

nikki1786

LizQuen
awe .. that's so cute .. definitely pulling this whole SAICHON and FAHLADA on me ..

THIS YADECH fever is become a strong virus -- need good antibiotic to cure it .. and you brought just the right med for it .. thank you for patching up a little bit of this wound love.

Gosh, you girls keep bringing them up .. inspiring me .. motivating me to do it but when i open PS .. i quite lol (i lost all my attention to photoshopping today lol)
im hype because im expecting more YADECH news this 2011... i just can't wait for their lakorn and the fact that i needed to count how many wallpapers i did already of YADECH. XD *here's a YADECH drugs" (please check the label and dosage.) :p

Wow, I love it! Im happy that everyone shared their new artwork on New Year day! : D
yeah Pris... im going home tomorrow and i'll be spamming once i get home ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh! Those NY Greetings are so cute! Haha Nikki, you inspire me to do artworks...mostly wallies now! Hehe
:) lol thip happy new year! can't wait for your artworks to be posted now. i feel like i wanted to spam tonight and tomorrow i will super spam once i get home na ;)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what fanfic is that? did you posted it? oh well, maybe the synopsis but i always turn the wheel in a last minute and that's what happened to "tempted to you" fic which is finish. XD lol
I haven't posted it yet LOL I'm still thinking which pairing I'm going to use. currently choosing between ATeam, Yadech or Mark+Taew :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
i love your 7 deadly Sins Work!
Really creative<3
Cute Couple Posters.
Yadech posters are melting me,ahh.they're so cute!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
COMMERCIAL MODE:

Natida has been in love with her childhood friend's older brother Matthew for a very long time, though she tried and change herself for many times to make him notice her, but it just won't work. until she was brokenhearted and found out that he's getting married. however, she thought she had given up her dreams there.

when she got into college, she just realize that Matthew was the person she end up with. they got married and he supported her in every way, but it doesn't change the fact that even though they are married he doesn't notice her. all he sees is her childish ways and stating how immature she was.

for years until she's almost graduate, Matthew never turn to notice her love for him and they just end up with separation. the next morning, he was gone and left her a note saying:

"the biggest mistake i did is to be married with you,
you were still the childish Natida i know since
you were little.

i think we both need space, especially you...
i needed to see some changes and maybe i'll get
back to you.

you need to grow up..."

Natida for the second time was brokenhearted, she tried to find him and ask his old friends. she thought if she change he'll come back, but what makes heart aches most is she saw her husband seeing his ex-girlfriend.

from then on, she started to change. but what makes her change is hatred, she became a man-hater and never entertains anyone. she became workaholic, applied to Kaew's company after she graduated in fashion course and starting to make her own name in fashion industry.

only Kaew knows her secret that she's a married woman. though she tried sending divorce papers to Matt's residence, she received no response. she just found out that her husband's living in the States for awhile...

5 years later...

she tried to forget him and maybe Matt will never come back anymore. she set aside the divorce papers and concentrate to her work. she found a friendship with a group of singles in the company Daeng, Simla and Ying. but her personal life remained secret.

years had passed, Matthew is finally back. she never thought she would see him again... to the place he used to live and the place she still lives.

Natida hand the divorce papers she filed for their marriage, but Matthew just ripped them into pieces. how will Natida agree with his deal this time again since he always sees her as a childish woman he ever married.

"i left because i want you to change..."

"and who are you to change me? you have no right to change who i am and what i should be. just because i was so deadly in love with you before that doesn't mean you have the right to change me...", she said to his face. "but you know what, i think i just grant your wish. i changed to hate you... and seeing you again just makes me hate you even more!", she ended.

those words hit him so badly, this is not what he was expecting. he thought she really change, but the fact she never was. she's still the childish Natida whom he argued years ago, maybe she did change but hating him is what he couldn't accept.

the woman he loves most is the one who hates him most. he could still see the childish Natida he met before and if it means that she really change just to hate him, he will do anything to make the old Natida come back to him.

she was about to walk out when Matthew grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him, he kiss her and he tasted the abandonedness of her lips. "i will get back the old Natida that i knew 5 years ago...", he whispered.

how will he awaken her feelings for him that has been rested for years?
-----

i posted this in my fanfic "foolish heart" since this is the second installment of circle of friends between Ying, Tida and Simla. i haven't figured out yet what will be the title of the story, but i'll definitely post this story after FOOLISH HEART of Yaya and Barry.

i dunno which title would fit for the story of Mint and Mark.

.Changed
.Unchangeable Heart
.Immature Heart

i dunno, but maybe i want a title that has "heart"... because the first installment was "foolish heart", so i think it would be reasonable to put a "heart" for the second installment. what do you think?
I LOVE THIS BELLE^^ Keep up the great work!