Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love this photo of him and me before i needed to go at the airport. LOL i also had my best moment before my flight.

after the love team prod number, its Jake's turn for his dance prod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5PzTwWqRo

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
*screams* I am so jealous. If I ever meet Chace Crawford or Om Akapan, my heart would just pop out of my chest lolz....you're so lucky Nikki!

nikki1786

LizQuen
*screams* I am so jealous. If I ever meet Chace Crawford or Om Akapan, my heart would just pop out of my chest lolz....you're so lucky Nikki!
lol thip... its rare for some celebrities who could remember the name of their fans. so im glad that i got a hugged and a kiss on the cheek from him. he said that i take care of myself when i get home. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG that picture of you and jake ----> :wub: he seems so down-to-earth. i love the couple singing, and his dance!

love the Yadech artwork. they are totally made for each other...like Ateam.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG that picture of you and jake ----> :wub: he seems so down-to-earth. i love the couple singing, and his dance!

love the Yadech artwork. they are totally made for each other...like Ateam.
lol true true... its spamming fever of Yadech LOL errr... XD with the couples singing, im a fan of the 2nd actress who came out. these love teams are newbies and their drama is still airing. but i screamed when jake came out during his production number of course. i so love jake, he even remember my name. :p so love it when he called me nikki or niks... ahahahaha

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love those Barry & Yaya artworks!! The colorizations are sooo good!
They are so colorful!!! Love the blendings too :) You are really Talented!

nikki1786

LizQuen
wallpaper 13 in different sizes. its one of my fave vector cut and paste that i do and i always love these color combination. i think i got 3 artworks in a row of having this same design. XD i just can't remember and im tired of back reading the pages here as well. LOL

banner

wallpaper

sizes: 1920x1200||1280x800||1024x768

cecilia

Staff member
Nikki, i'm taking this to put in YADECH navigation box. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7960/yadechb2.png

BUT -- instead of saying 'SOARING HIGH' can you put in YADECH or something like that?
try to keep the width at 250 px .. thanks na.

awesome work like always!!!