Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
I am so ready for GRPGR hehe
me too :)

Wow! I love your wallpapers!! They're always so AWESOME!!
Barry & Yaya are soo cute together!! <3 :D

Love them!
Yadech are so cute~
I love your banner^^

Nikki, i'm taking this to put in YADECH navigation box. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7960/yadechb2.png

BUT -- instead of saying 'SOARING HIGH' can you put in YADECH or something like that?
try to keep the width at 250 px .. thanks na.

awesome work like always!!!
okay ka... i will pm it to you later the edited version of that one.

Yadech looks so gorgeous! I waiting for that one. Barry looks so good in those sunglasses :drool:
he does. smokin' hot i can say.

So creative!!!
thanks

Ah, super love GRPR banners! YADECH <3
thanks noy :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i want to share where i got the idea of this vectoring thingy on YADECH.

this is the picture where i got the idea. the fact that the frame of this picture makes as the dominant one, i applied it and made my own version. and yes, i do find liking how i partner this frame with cloud brushes.

this is another example that i did and got the idea from that picture.

you see, it seems reasonable to make an artwork out of the artwork you saw. choosing a picture that will inspire you, then you got the folders of each celebrities. our behavior reflects in our artwork too, we know if its good enough or sometimes we're not satisfy. in my inspiration folder where i saved most artworks i found in DA or in different sites, i keep them and when i start to look at each artwork... you will realize how they did it. its better staring at it than asking the artist how they did it. you will find yourself loving how you did your own technique whether its hard way or easy way.

cecilia

Staff member
^i google for inspiration all the time .. not only for artworks but site as well lol
sometime, getting inspiration from all sort will motivate or make you challenge yourself to become better at something you wish to be.
(at least, that's how i feel and have been trying lol) .. glad to hear that you do the same thing ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
im messing up on the frame i did for Green Rose... lolz... starting to make my own frames so that if i want to use it, i can just load the PSD...

nikki1786

LizQuen
^i google for inspiration all the time .. not only for artworks but site as well lol
sometime, getting inspiration from all sort will motivate or make you challenge yourself to become better at something you wish to be.
(at least, that's how i feel and have been trying lol) .. glad to hear that you do the same thing ^^
yeah ceci... i sometimes lost motivation and i just have to browse in different sites to get back my motivation or sometimes i just do different version from the last artwork i did like the "chocolate chip cookie" lolz

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha and I thought I was the only one that googles around to look for motivations and of course I have u girls as my motivations too .... :thumbsup:

I should try vectoring....what the heck is vectoring anyway lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha and I thought I was the only one that googles around to look for motivations and of course I have u girls as my motivations too .... :thumbsup:

I should try vectoring....what the heck is vectoring anyway lmao
i dunno how to explain what vectoring is but there are different types of vector arts.
hardway > vexeling LOL i dont do that because i dont have patience...

i love vectoring applying it to typographic artworks and cut&paste type of artworks.
using limited tones is also vectoring. XD

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Are you gnna take part in the Photoshop Battle on Calendars.?
BTW,i love that picture of Nadech.Geesh,you're so good at cutting him,he looks too perfect^^
So Pro~

nikki1786

LizQuen
Are you gnna take part in the Photoshop Battle on Calendars.?
BTW,i love that picture of Nadech.Geesh,you're so good at cutting him,he looks too perfect^^
So Pro~
using pen tool for cutting, that's also good when doing vector art. i dont think i will join plus it takes awhile to cut all the celebs and put in one artwork... XD

like what i did on this one... its hecka pain in the ass if you cut them all one by one just to achieve the artwork that you want them all in one wallpaper... XD
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3369/ptwp1.jpg

cecilia

Staff member
^Muahaha .. he's the sweetest drug .. what about YAYA then?

I do not have patience for vectoring .. i attempt aff and got only 1/4 done and gave up lol -- my patience killed me ..
i applaud you and st_nba for the dedication in this field.

anyway, i love your motivation -- keep it coming!
right now, i'm having graphic block T_O