Bellefire Artwork

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^Then Donna, you can write fiction base on the medical field -- wow, imagine how interesting is that .. i can so see scrub fiction in your mind ^^
I've thought of that before but I don't know how to start LOL I always imagine Aum being a HOT doctor :wub:

whoah... XD good luck to you then. damn, i can't handle that. im fine with painting a canvas... hahaha you see im more into visual arts... LOL

is it possible for a willing scene inside the hospital :p
thanks! :D
hahaha willing scene in the hospital sounds nice LOL

cecilia

Staff member
I've thought of that before but I don't know how to start LOL I always imagine Aum being a HOT doctor :wub:

Do it . .do it !!
Did you see that hot scene in THARA HIMALAI when Doctor Nam and the PRINCE had it going on ..
man, that should had happened in JLR -- the hut!

nikki1786

LizQuen

don, you're always busy that's why you don't how to start it. you should rewatch Thara Himalaya. baka ma-uber ka sa kiligness! anyways, im going to PM you something because i want you to help me for the email brigade.

Wow,i love your MTEAM wallpaper;]
it looks nice,green and foresty^^

Do it . .do it !!
Did you see that hot scene in THARA HIMALAI when Doctor Nam and the PRINCE had it going on ..
man, that should had happened in JLR -- the hut!
i love Nam there being innocent one ^______^ when she undressed him that time.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love that M-Team wallpaper!! It's soo green :)
Makes me remind of NATURE!! & I love nature. You are soo Pro, Nikki!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Muahaha. HADES and his bride -- can't you do zeus instead b/c when i think of HADES -- i think of SATAN with horns lol
Anyway, i love your concept and imagination .. so creative and cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hot wallies of Yadech :heart:
hehehe yadech all the way :p

I love love the MTEAM & YADECH wallies!!! <3
i love yadech... good to know that you like the mteam i did too :)

Muahaha. HADES and his bride -- can't you do zeus instead b/c when i think of HADES -- i think of SATAN with horns lol
Anyway, i love your concept and imagination .. so creative and cute.
well i suggest you reread the greek mythology book, but i hoped you read the right version. because HADES is actually a good guy, his loyalty and love for Persephone is such an epic. unlike Zeus, i know he's an all-time god-almighty of all gods and goddess, but he's a playboy type and it seems logical to think that god is also a sinner. he's not just my type.

Hades, his features maybe gloomy because he's living in underworld but that doesn't mean he's not a good-looking guy. both Zeus, Poseidon and Hades were blessed with features. :) he's just designated in the underworld and i had to do some research about his personality, that reminds me that Harit, Saichon is much alike with Hades' personality. LOL to that.

i wont get tired of reading Persephone and Hades love story. i loved it since i was in high school. i kinda wanna avoid the fact that Persephone is Zeus' daughter to Demeter, and Hades-Persephone is uncle-niece relatively. but that doesn't exist in mythology. what's catchy there is that Hades made her as a prisoner and later falls in love. also when Hades give Persephone a chance to escape, in the end she decided to go back to him because she loves him after all. weeeehhhh <3

cecilia

Staff member
WUh, i want to read it now .. where can i read this?
I suppose -- if i like HARIT and can put up with his moods .. and is heading to love SAICHON too so it's alright that i like HADES since he's bless with nice figure as well.
I'll just take this as the DARK VAMPY AUM lol

I only know the basic stuff on greek myth -- not the detail.
so yeah, where can i find the story to this -- i wanna read it now lo

nikki1786

LizQuen
WUh, i want to read it now .. where can i read this?
I suppose -- if i like HARIT and can put up with his moods .. and is heading to love SAICHON too so it's alright that i like HADES since he's bless with nice figure as well.
I'll just take this as the DARK VAMPY AUM lol

I only know the basic stuff on greek myth -- not the detail.
so yeah, where can i find the story to this -- i wanna read it now lo
The Rape of Persephone << this is one of the similar version i've read, i've read Persephone and Hades's love story on my friend's book. but yeah, this is one of the sites i can only suggest... because basically mythology books got lot of version as there are lot of publishers as well.

there are other versions that Persephone also fell in love with Adonis, but that didn't last. it only happened when she needed to hide Adonis from Aphrodite's husband. you know, the conspiracy thingy happens in the story all the time.

i just focused only in hades and persephone. LOL

the book i read in my friend's house is hades being a villain turned to be a caring a man to Persephone. though he raped her for a couple of times, during those times... Persephone liked it because she response. also when she ate the pomegranate, in the book i've read she was not force or tricked by hades... but she ate it herself. it was choice to go back to underworld. in other versions the fruit was hades' tricked in order for her to come back in underworld. LOL my friend and i usually discuss this mythology story way back in high school. i like Hades, but she loves Apollo. LOL

also in the version i've read, hecate and persphone are BFF's. persephone trusts hecate than hades. my gay friend likes hecate... because she's has greater power than zeus, poseidon and hades... zeus behaves a lot if hecate's around. wahahaha though hecate likes to hangout with hades's gloomy world because they're both villains in other versions, i think hecate's the villain... but she doesn't do anything not unless if that god or goddess is being bitchy infront of her.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love the wallpaper of Barry & Yaya!! The blendings are really GOOD!!
I love your artworks. They're always soo AWESOME!! :D