Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
manipulated picture. i changed Kim's face and exchange it into Erich. XD

original file: http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3451/jzgmx5.jpg

-------------

One Night Stand Only Season 2, double the trouble... double the willing scene.

Synopsis 1: meet Nai-Thim and Girlie.

Synopsis 2: meet Asher and Jessie.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahahaha nikki.. you are so bad.. XD... hahahaha... <3<3<3
im not. XD im just inspire... :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ONSO *nosebleed*

awesome manipulation as well :D
it's back... XD with new troubles ahead with these couples. this wont have separate stories, im joining the two. so meaning, its a collaborative fanfic as well.

I like the synopsis 2 of ONSO! :D it reminds me of the saying that nurses are good in bed...making! LMAO
i was watching an episode of Pokwang "Love Me, Love You" and i remembered that her series has the all-star guesting to every episode. from episode 1, Erich and Piolo appeared. she played as nurse and PJ as police. :)

Jake and Gerald appeared during the episode where Pokwang got rich. Gerald as a suitor but a gold digger and Jake as one of her employees in her company. Enchong as janitor... LOL

the series was funny. Sam as blind man... LOL

she looks good in nursing uniform though.

cecilia

Staff member
ONCE again, i ran out of words .. my jaw drop open -- you have two of my favorite .. can't complain more .. love the manipulation, it should have been that way to begin with :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
my hangout with my circle of friends, shine the light photo experiment...
it's funny coz i couldn't write my name properly... but i did a good one on "nadech".

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wahhh nikki you are so creative! These people are frickin hot!
XD just getting ready and i want to make the chapters of the current fanfic im writing will contain 10-12 chapters only.

ONCE again, i ran out of words .. my jaw drop open -- you have two of my favorite .. can't complain more .. love the manipulation, it should have been that way to begin with :p
LOL i so wanted to manipulate the picture for a year now and i just done it recently because i couldn't find a pic of erich that would fit to kim's body. XD

looks kind of scary because of your friends don't really have a face, but it looks cool at the same time lol.
that's what happens when you're writing the name by holding a flashlight... XD

cecilia

Staff member
I do that in the bathroom -- turn off the light and shine them glow stick -- it came out a bit creepy so i stop lol

i like how you and your friends does it though --- the NADECH one came out awesome!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Heck of awesome!You're Great at manipulating^^
Gee,ONSO looks so INTERESTING,look at those COUPLES TOO,so breathtaking..
Wah,thats awesome how you did that with light,,

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol exactly what I was thinking
lol i dont find it creepy though... because we've done this experiment before in our photography class, with our professor who happens to be part of our circle of friends. too bad he wasn't around and couldn't join us because he's out of town. he's the one who taught us this kind of experiment, thought every photography class has this experiment always.

oooh I want to try doing that hahaha....looks fun
try it... my friend used a tripod and his nikon. then he adjust it to get some multi-shots with timer. XD

I do that in the bathroom -- turn off the light and shine them glow stick -- it came out a bit creepy so i stop lol

i like how you and your friends does it though --- the NADECH one came out awesome!
lol and my name didn't came out so awesome. i was like, i tried for several times how i will write my name. then my friend gave me some pointers on what to do. since i was so disappointed, they said i should rather try the script. and so in the end, instead of writing my name in script, i ended up writing nadech's name. LOL

ps
i still got sunburn. my friend nina and i went on swimming the whole day and tried the wave pool. too bad my friend couldn't swim at 6ft. LOL i was like "stop acting like Soraya...", she knows that i am watching thai dramas.

Heck of awesome!You're Great at manipulating^^
Gee,ONSO looks so INTERESTING,look at those COUPLES TOO,so breathtaking..
Wah,thats awesome how you did that with light,,
XD in manipulating a photo. i prefer to find some pictures with the same angle and same shape of the face. it's easier to manipulate that kind of photo and i love cloning tool. XD

the ONSO will start as soon as i finish the other fanfic im currently writing.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm like your friend. I can't swim well so I'm Soraya if you come along with me to the pool. Left alone, I'll bore you to death if we go to the beach b/c I fear dark water T_T