Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dunno but at the other thread, someone posted that GIF again. i love Erich and Gerald's chemistry. that series was way back 2009, Erich's character is the decease wife of Gerald. she only appeared in two episodes. because in episode 3 is where she dies and was killed by the villain. that gave Gerald's character to revenge for his wife and son.

episode 1 was when they still childhood sweethearts, Gerald as young Tiago stole a kiss to Erich as young Cornelia's lips.

episode 2, Cornelia just got back from the States and now a full-pledge doctor. Tiago teases her about their fist kiss but she says that it wasn't counted as first kiss because he stole a kiss from her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keYrYE46cLg
Tiago: what about you? do you like him? Because he acts as if she was your boyfriend.
Cornelia: i never had a boyfriend, i don't have time for that.
Tiago: do you know why? i know... that's because you still haven't forget your first kiss. Who was that? Me!
Cornelia: Your such a thick face. it wasn't counted as first kiss because you stole a kiss from me.
Tiago: but it's still a kiss. Delicious.
Cornelia: you're still rude.
Tiago: no, im not. wait, im just explaining because i want you to know that i had never set my eyes to any other girls. when i met you, you are the first woman that i want to kiss.
Cornelia: Tiago, stop it already.
Tiago: Can you still remember what i said. the only person who can touch this face, this most handsome face; is the woman im going to marry. what did you do? you slapped me, that means you accepted that i want to marry you.
Cornelia: you are crazy~! i come with you to escape from Vincent. that's it, okay! and i dont want to marry a thief!
Tiago: wait... i know im poor and nothing to show you except my love. but i want you to know that im trying to change because of you... and for our child.
Cornelia: our child???
Tiago: yeah...
Cornelia: Can you please stop this nonsense, stop!
Tiago: Fine. but here's what we gonna do. i will kiss you, if you don't like it, you can slap me. is it alright?

=the kiss=

Tiago: i knew you like it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i love ur work here..keep it up..i will come bac to check it out cause it's so amazing!

nikki1786

LizQuen
as soon as i'm done here, i'm gonna go check that fic out. awesome cast + plot
it's been awhile. you got a lot of catching up to do. XD

i love ur work here..keep it up..i will come bac to check it out cause it's so amazing!

awe, that's a sweet romantic scene -- the conversation took me to cloud 9!
this was Erich and Gerald's son in their action-drama. LOL
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jr3KGNWtRrc/TVKP63eyO8I/AAAAAAAACkQ/Z_9--zKrkf8/s1600/bugoy+carino+atom.jpg

though its kinda sad that she died in the series, the production chose her to be Gerald's n'ek but eventually cancelled due to Erich's hectic schedule as she was having her own drama 'katorse'.

in the series Tiago didn't fell in love with the actress who assigned to be her n'ek. because his character still drawn to his tragic past, his purpose of living was his wife's memory played by Erich and their son.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, the child is so adorable -- erich and the p'ek in that series actually look good together .. good that he's haunt by her -- b/c that's what he should (haha, being bias here lol)

nikki1786

LizQuen
awe, the child is so adorable -- erich and the p'ek in that series actually look good together .. good that he's haunt by her -- b/c that's what he should (haha, being bias here lol)
and i quite notice your hypness since yesterday. LOL hopefully soon they will pair up in primetime.

i dont have the SM catalog 2007 because i started to collect the mag around 2009.

and this is what i keep coming back whenever i look on Erich and Gerald. :) their date. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
:cloud9: and i am in cloud nine because of Erich's mother nature and Rafael's mama nature. ^______^
manipulated photo: Erich Gonzales and Rafael Rosell(Erich's kissing scene in Magkaribal drama, while Rafael's attempted kissing scene in Kristine drama)

my fanmade mv of rafael and erich... heeheehee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiIZXbRC2w

cecilia

Staff member
^wow .. i guess they can be HARIT/SORIYA if Jake's not available lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol i guess so... Rafael's character as Marco reminds me so much of Harit. but Marco didn't rape Emerald though in the series XD he just abducted her LOL but later falls in love and *boom* willing scene. LOL

thanks for fonting it ceci :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
that willing scene looks so hot .. out at night in some wild flower -- goodness, they're so bold!
this is the willing scene... don't mind the convo. Emerald helps Marco to fix his wound then... that's the start. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opo-6dcTrcs

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this is the willing scene... don't mind the convo. Emerald helps Marco to fix his wound then... that's the start. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opo-6dcTrcs
KRISTINE SERIES!! :w-scene-pop-corn: that was the only willing that I've seen in the series. I missed Bernard and Jewel's willing scene. I wished they could have adapted Jenny and Zandro's story too so we can see their willing scene on the waterfalls :blush: