Bellefire Artwork

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha I'm still being iffy about teh mv tho..maybe if I can find a better song to it than the one I listened to then I prolly do one....

yesterday was so tiring, I didnt get a chance to watch MLDB lol

wow Erich looks different w/ straight hair..maybe because I'm used to her curls in Maria hahahha

nikki1786

LizQuen
SAM MILBY IS SOO CUTE. ERICH JUST GORGOEUS. I wanna see Sam with Erich na they might heat up the screen also haha.. Then where will my Enchong be lol.. Salamat na Nikki
yeah Sam is always cute. i am a fan of him and Anne Curtis as a love team. in fact i requested to the MLDB production that i hope they would make Luis-Maria's relationship look like love-hate relationship just like Sam-Anne as JB-Celine in MSKM drama, besides Rory directed that drama too. lol

there's actually a PEX thread forum for Sam-Erich, it was made early this year. since most n'eks nowadays has been paired with older p'eks... such as KIM who teams up with Piolo, we want Erich to team up with Sam. that would be like too awesome.

BTW, Sam Milby is the one who sang the OST of "I Do" movie of Enchong-Erich, he sang it together with Yeng.

but i guess Erich will team up first with Derek Ramsey. i will surely watch their horror movie, it was revealed before that Derek and Erich got a little bit of willing scene there. :cloud9:

the director of their horror film is also the director of Maria La Del Barrio, Richard Somes. aside from director Rory, she teams up with director Richard Somes.

with Enchong, don't worry... i think Choko didn't include hi twitpic, but to me, i will surely scan it once i have it.

haha I'm still being iffy about teh mv tho..maybe if I can find a better song to it than the one I listened to then I prolly do one....

yesterday was so tiring, I didnt get a chance to watch MLDB lol

wow Erich looks different w/ straight hair..maybe because I'm used to her curls in Maria hahahha
she usually have straight hair and it's confirmed that her shoot in BKK last time was for a commercial. i think she's not using her straight hair for this year, if you can't see her in curly hair... you will see her more often in wavy hair.

last year, she shows up herself as straight hair because of her characters as Fina and Chloe. her usual hairstyle is either wavy or straight. so this is the first time she's wearing curly hair. but i bet on her birthday, she'll wear straight hair.

-----

oh :D choose a sad song. i like songs from either Potato, Calories BB, Zeal, Mild, Airborne and Palm Instinct. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
today will be the continuation of Luis "sorry" scene. but i also can't wait for this scene. oh yeah~! Maria versus Victoria into the mud~!!! FTW~!

------

a lot of tweets yesterday, saying MLDB has more commercials than the drama itself. -____-" but the positive tweets were from the different celebrities who watched MLDB yesterday. (noted as even celebs from GMA7 watched it)

today's episode is much more looking forward... :D the mud scene of Victoria.

also i figured out that Assunta's tweet that she will be seen in week 4, i think it's rather her schedule to shoot her scene in MLDB, she then tweeted that "don't worry guys... you'll be seeing me after 2 weeks".

lastly, from Erich's shared text and a selca picture, Maria is not yet rich. to think, if you want the main character to get revenge. your character should be at least level yourself to the people who maltreated you, you have to level yourself to them so you can be able to reach them and avenge them.

i am having a feeling that Fernando will be the one who will find out that Sandra still got shares from AMORE and since she's gone already. to be able for him to forgive Victoria from what she did by forging Sandra's signature.

she has to return the shares to rightful owner, which is Maria. because she is Sandra's daughter.

it only means, Maria's wealthier than Luis because if his share from AMORE isn't like half unlike Maria. the dela Vega siblings needed to divide the shares (Vladimir, Vanessa and Luis)

nikki1786

LizQuen
more BTS pics from Gadget ma... i love how i see Erich is more than comfortable with Enchong. love their bodies interacting with each other. LOLness...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Thanks for more BTS pic. They are really cute. Love the way Enchong looks @ Erich hehe.. SAM N ANNE THEY A CUTE TOGETHER JUST LIKE cherie. Finally the scene fans been waitin for Victoria in the mudd haha.. Mon-weds is all about Luis guilt. Time for Maria revenge

TubbyTinker

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313048_10150373558591844_145035156843_9959559_882003164_n.jpg

OH LA LALALALLA

nikki1786

LizQuen
SMB 2012 (Star Magic Ball 2012)

Men In Black, most of my fave men wores black that night with tux.

jake cuenca

enchong dee

sam milby

gerald anderson

and my fave ladies who wore in red gowns

erich gonzales

maricar reyes

only a few people who wore grey outfits that event, from last year's sexy back black gown. Cristine's wearing now a conservative grey gown for this year's event.

Cristine Reyes

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks for more BTS pic. They are really cute. Love the way Enchong looks @ Erich hehe.. SAM N ANNE THEY A CUTE TOGETHER JUST LIKE cherie. Finally the scene fans been waitin for Victoria in the mudd haha.. Mon-weds is all about Luis guilt. Time for Maria revenge
yesterday's episode got so many commercials. and when the time it was Luis' scene to say sorry... the next scene was the preview of today's episode. which is we didn't got the chance to see Luis' sorry scene, it will be the continuation today about his sorry scene. plus, the Victoria's slap to Maria and Maria pushing Victoria to the mud.

yes, i am betting for high ratings today's episode. looking forward Victoria slapping Maria. then Maria pushing her to the mud! XD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313048_10150373558591844_145035156843_9959559_882003164_n.jpg

OH LA LALALALLA
oh yes... oh lalallalaalala... heheehehehe love it~! XD they're so attach to each other seeing like that.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich: I want a non-showbiz boyfriend
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/erich--i-want-a-non-showbiz-boyfriend.html

TubbyTinker

awwwwies...he is so sweet...I love teh fact that he takes care of her and how he cheers her up when she's having a bad day...sweetheart!

nikki1786

LizQuen
awwwwies...he is so sweet...I love teh fact that he takes care of her and how he cheers her up when she's having a bad day...sweetheart!
yeah. For Erich, her guy bestfriend is Enchong. hopefully in the future, they will be 'real' couple.
but i am also happy if for them if they're in love with somebody else. i don't mind if Enchong's link with Julia, while Erich's link with Rafael. XD lol

Such a gentlemen. Mahal kita Echong Dee haha.. How today rating Nikki?
10 out of 10, srey... lol ^^ i know you will do good when it comes to Ench...

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
wow maria push luis mom down. maybe i should just skip it and watch to the interesting part. enchong is really cute and handsome.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm getting there Nikki. Some words I can pick up the meaning but its hard for me to pronounce it haha.. BRENDON tells me u use to learn spanish in high school its little different. Wow just the scene Maria push victoria to the mudd got high rating lol.. GO maria !!