Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 13th fanmade MV of Maria La Del Barrio... as Luis was courting Maria. i still can't get over with his lines, especially the "can't wait to call you BABE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM4hSj88G4c

nikki1786

LizQuen
Every week MLDB is so intense. Finally caught up
the whole week episode was actually about Luis romantically involve with Maria. also Erich's ktext message to her fans last week was about the scene that she and Enchong prepared a sweet scene. she said that after they did a sweet scene, everyone at the set still can't get over with the sweet scene they did.

this must be what director Rory said before that when you look at Erich and Enchong acting up together, they just look so natural. you will really think that they're the ideal couple.

oh and by the way, i forgot to share that most articles that came out last week was about MLDB. it's the talk of the town after aired the episode of Luis romantically involve with Maria. the ratings were sky-rocketed each day, also another article about Erich. this writer actually is a well-known writer and he actually watches MLDB, he got nothing but good words to say towards Erich. :)

last week was satisfaction of the week episode Luis and Maria growing love. my mom couldn't help but smile and tease around, she's addicted to this drama. LOL

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Nikki my mom in law is hook too she's loving Luis now haha... Yesterday I drop my kids off a few hours she's was watching it online. My oldest was like " you watching to grandma" lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow, awesome wallie! It looks so 3D ^_^

Nikki my mom in law is hook too she's loving Luis now haha... Yesterday I drop my kids off a few hours she's was watching it online. My oldest was like " you watching to grandma" lol..
i am planning to use this OST song of "Guns N Roses" to Luis and Maria's love story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgSB8IwN4s

i love both the melody and the lyrics of the song. but it's still tentative, because there's another one i also like. same singer, because i love Erik Santos' songs... :) especially if they're in tagalog. i love this old song and Erik did a version of this song. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_03UlQLW0

i am also having a good time tweeting with JANE OINEZA (the one who plays Vanessa character). she's really nice and she replies to all my tweets about her and Justin Gonzales (who plays Pedro).

love the wall. ^^
thanks for liking it.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Erik songs are good I find myself searching n dl some his songs hehe.. Lucky u getting to tweet with pedro I find him kinda. Cute

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erik songs are good I find myself searching n dl some his songs hehe.. Lucky u getting to tweet with pedro I find him kinda. Cute
there was one time that Jane and Justin both replied to my tweet saying THANKS A LOT for 2x around. LOL i replied to both them "are you two together? LOL" and JANE kept tweeting "hahahaha" LOL

it's funny that ERICH and ENCHONG's name starts with E letter. then JANE and JUSTIN in J letter. :) i am starting to like these two. also i love the episode where Vanessa had to wait for Pedro to finish his work at the bar. Jane look so stunning with her hair in that particular scene. ^^ also Justin... hehehe my love's growing for him. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
there was one time that Jane and Justin both replied to my tweet saying THANKS A LOT for 2x around. LOL i replied to both them "are you two together? LOL" and JANE kept tweeting "hahahaha" LOL

it's funny that ERICH and ENCHONG's name starts with E letter. then JANE and JUSTIN in J letter. :) i am starting to like these two. also i love the episode where Vanessa had to wait for Pedro to finish his work at the bar. Jane look so stunning with her hair in that particular scene. ^^ also Justin... hehehe my love's growing for him. XD
currently editing and i am using Erik's song. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
u know the more I look at Jane, the more I think she looks like Aom Piyada from certain angles haah
maybe because of the pointed chin? i haven't realize that yet. LOL with Erich, there are angles that she looks like Aom P. though. XD i was wrong about the episode... it wasn't the episode she look so stunning though when she waited for Pedro. LOL the one in yellow dress, she look so stunning there because of her hair.

along with the newbies, Jane and Justin's gaining more attention because of they're in primetime series. and seriously, they're lucky to work with director Rory. it only means that director Rory will look forward what Jane and Justin will have in the future and im sure she's willing to work with them too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love the intense backround behind Yadech! So beautiful! Looks like a Nebula!
the galaxy brush that i have has the shapes that creates nebula. there are different kinds of galaxy brushes to choose from but i ended up downloading the kind of brush that has nebula figure.