Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
gotta endure the moments in low quality. i missed the launching of the PANTENE commercial this morning. hope they'll air it again later... PANTENE's philippine top actresses (Erich, Gretchen, Angelica). even if it's LQ, i can see Erich look so pretty in this cf. with the whole make up thing and the hair... yikes~! a little brownish but now turns into black :)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Omg! MARIA IS BUEATIFUL. I love it when Luis looks @ her. Salamat po Nikki. YADECH NOW THIS. I'm smiling @ work all day lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
my Maria La Del Barrio's 18th fanmade MV, "close to heaven" (this was just a cover, i think a good quality cover i found among the YT performers who did Color Me Badd.) i was planning to use the Color Me Badd version, but i found out that they're produced by WMG. it means only if i use their song, it'll be muted by the WMG of yt due to copyrights.

so i decided to go for the cover. "Close To Heaven" fanmade MV is about Luis' love and rainy kisses to Maria. :) he's so in love with Maria now. hehehe i think there's no episode without kissing his babe. :p i want more and i want WILLING SCENE now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCA2Yq22Hno

nikki1786

LizQuen
Dee brothers... (AJ Dee the oldest, Enchong the middle child and Ice the youngest) they still have their little sister so Ice is not the youngest among 4 siblings. but with the boys --yes. XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow! Those wallie are amazingly beautiful Nikki! Well done!

Aiy! Maria <3 love how Luis looks at her...so Victoria is now nice....wats going on between her and Sandra now?

nikki1786

LizQuen
MARICH HEHE.. I wanna Erich to be his leading lady so bad .. PLOY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!
coming on oct28. hope they'll confirm it.

wow! Those wallie are amazingly beautiful Nikki! Well done!

Aiy! Maria <3 love how Luis looks at her...so Victoria is now nice....wats going on between her and Sandra now?
Victoria's goodness towards Maria --i think she's being manipulative only. but i don't wanna further comment regarding her actions. LOL i prefer commenting with what happen to Luis proposal and i need to get Maria's answer on Monday. LOL

Luis said "she's the one" and gave her a multiple kisses. my friend texted me to inform me that she was watching and called me BABE. lol i answered her back by teasing "you're just being jealous because Jervy haven't propose to you yet" LOL

oh and before i forget... i want my siggie to be change soon. i want the GIF of Luis' kisses to Maria on Oct21 episode. it's just tooooo sweet. XD