Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich Gonzales greeted me on my burthday thru Ktext :)

ERICH:That's me, ate sam and direk rory kahapon hehe Kamusta po?? I'll be in ASAP today rehearsal for tomorrow's opening and team 3 prod. Nikki, happy birthday!!! Thanks for everything ha! I love you! enjoy your day! Ingat po kayong lahat! Have a great weekend!

ERICH:That's me, ate sam and director rory yesterday hehe How are you?? I'll be in ASAP today rehearsal for tomorrow's opening and team 3 prod. Nikki, happy birthday!!! Thanks for everything ha! I love you! enjoy your day! Take care everyone! Have a great weekend!

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww so sweet of Erich to wish u a HBD

the MLDB wallie/banner is great!
She's so sweet :wub:
she is... :wub: didn't expect her to greet but i love the fact she knows my birthday. :) and yes, i did enjoy my birthday... had a blast party with my friends we got drunk --but i ended up not getting drunk. i even cleaned up my mess before i went to sleep. XD

by the next day, as my birthday just ended... couldn't help but spazzing at her ktext greeting ^^
my love for her just grow bigger and bigger ^^ oh well, she inspires me and she knows that already because i told her so. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich Christmas Greeting :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU3Ww0GENfQ

took by... ME
:p
i had her greet for christmas her official website.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Erich Gonzales greeted me on my burthday thru Ktext :)

ERICH:That's me, ate sam and direk rory kahapon hehe Kamusta po?? I'll be in ASAP today rehearsal for tomorrow's opening and team 3 prod. Nikki, happy birthday!!! Thanks for everything ha! I love you! enjoy your day! Ingat po kayong lahat! Have a great weekend!

ERICH:That's me, ate sam and director rory yesterday hehe How are you?? I'll be in ASAP today rehearsal for tomorrow's opening and team 3 prod. Nikki, happy birthday!!! Thanks for everything ha! I love you! enjoy your day! Take care everyone! Have a great weekend!

awh, tats awesome! she's so sweet.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ yeah but when the camera was rolling... they focused it on her face (with that crown and that neck piece) i guess that was the highlights of her outfit though.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Maria La Del Barrio: Not Until I Say So MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkgLZ8l2qDU

Luis: If you need help-
Maria: Nothing at all. it's all done. So if you got nothing to say anymore, can you please move your car. it's blocking my way.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG! Good mv Nikki!
Sighs...I wonder when the truth gonna come out...
so ar they planning on resubbing this on viki